KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » raiden from mortal kombat vs storm?

raiden from mortal kombat vs storm?
Started by: 5knuckleShuffle

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Joker1237

oh and Scorpin killed Subzero in the first tourment, and withdrew from the Tourment after that. He had no reason to go on and fight Goro, Shang Tsun or the other combateds. He mission(IE killing Subzero) was complete.

Goro fought Kang and lost to him, But would die in war at the hands of Noob.
Raiden had no big part in MK 1. But he did pertake in the outworld tourment, He killed Kintaro, Liu won the out world tourment with a win over Khan.

MK3 comes and Raiden is force to watch as the eart worlds defeat Khan and his invaded troops.

Have a laugh evey now and than.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2004 10:59 PM
Joker1237 is currently offline Click here to Send Joker1237 a Private Message Find more posts by Joker1237 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmo Kramer

quote:
Originally posted by SpyCspider
Raiden vs. Thor vs. Zeus vs. Shazam vs. Electro vs. Storm

Let the electricity war begin!

Arent Thor and Zeus technicolly the same god just diffrent mythological perceptions? I think they are.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2004 12:58 AM
Cosmo Kramer is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmo Kramer a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmo Kramer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
terror_child3
Pocket Wocket

no... Thor is the Norse god of thunder(kinda like raiden in viking form). Zeus on the other hand is the greek king of gods, he just happens to like javelins made of lightning(ego booster).

when you know your gonna die by the end of the night."

Old Post Dec 7th, 2004 02:23 AM
terror_child3 is currently offline Click here to Send terror_child3 a Private Message Find more posts by terror_child3 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kontraz
Soundwave: Superior

actually, you have it reversed, zeus was the god of lightning who just happened to later become the ruler of all gods.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2004 04:33 AM
Kontraz is currently offline Click here to Send Kontraz a Private Message Find more posts by Kontraz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

noob is still subs so either way you look at it, subs won. But yeah I'm definitely using examples from the actual comic book series, while their not the exact same as the game storyline, (well this is a comic book movie forum) so i think that their results are more or less valid, it's kind of like the mirage tmnt comics, vs. the archie ones. the characters and results of events are roughly comparible while they are two completely different stories. But if these comics aren't valid, than This whole threads discussion boards in trouble, I mean how can spiderman have 4 different ongoing series, supporting different timeline continuity and still hold water? How can Wolverine be in 5 different team books saving the world when he's trying to help take it over in his own series? .....see what i mean.

Anyway back on subject, I forgot that mortal raiden can teleport, and can at least hold his own against shao khan (for a short time anyway) so maybe the fight wouldn't be as one sided as I originally thought, but i think a pissed off storm would beat him.
But yeah, god raiden owns her.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2004 05:02 AM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K3VIL
Neutral Force

quote:
Originally posted by K3VIL
Raiden is a god.Storm is above him in any combat skill.He has more experience, more power, more resistance, more strenght, he will laugh at any kind of weather control feat Storm perform, and then put her K.O. with a electrical superstrenght punch.
SpyCspider i like Jack Burton but he cannot defeat Raiden big grin

Ehm i have to correct my error, i was going to write that Raiden is above Storm in any way, but it was late night and i was tired, excuse me stick out tongue

Old Post Dec 7th, 2004 12:05 PM
K3VIL is currently offline Click here to Send K3VIL a Private Message Find more posts by K3VIL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
uQifg2WV
The Beginning and the End

God, me, God, same difference, forgives all.

Benighted.
Exhaling the wail of black widowhood's toll
Waxing eternal night entered Her soul

Old Post Dec 7th, 2004 10:52 PM
uQifg2WV is currently offline Click here to Send uQifg2WV a Private Message Find more posts by uQifg2WV Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
terror_child3
Pocket Wocket

this thread is so off topic it aint even funny

Old Post Dec 7th, 2004 10:55 PM
terror_child3 is currently offline Click here to Send terror_child3 a Private Message Find more posts by terror_child3 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

well it is a little.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2004 11:26 PM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
terror_child3
Pocket Wocket

ok, final overview of match.
Storm: powers= flight, weather control
martial prowess=minimal
Asociets=X-men

Raiden(human form): Powers=teleportaion, master of lighting, speed
martial prowess=expert(thousands of years of training counts for something)
Asociets=Elder gods, MK fighters

Analysis= Raiden Wins 2 to 0

Old Post Dec 8th, 2004 02:52 AM
BENITO
Perfect Rolemodel 4 N00bs

storm she has wind and thunder as well

Old Post Dec 8th, 2004 05:09 PM
BENITO is currently offline Click here to Send BENITO a Private Message Find more posts by BENITO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
terror_child3
Pocket Wocket

so..... wind and thunder do unbelievably little against a god of thunder such as raiden. Raiden still win.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2004 12:04 AM
jplatinum
Restricted

Account Restricted

Raiden is immortal, has every power storm has, can disappear into solid electricity, and has far far superior fighting abilities.

Thus ye post a fight
that angst a fight at all

"Raiden Wins!"

laughing

Old Post Apr 5th, 2005 01:56 AM
jplatinum is currently offline Click here to Send jplatinum a Private Message Find more posts by jplatinum Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kontraz
Soundwave: Superior

i dont kno why i didnt say this earlier... but what can storm or raiden do to each other to harm the other? I mean, anything storm with weather wont hurt raiden, and im not sure, but raidens lightnignt probably wont hurt storm do all to much, so it just boils down to a fist fight, which raiden wins with ease.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2005 02:38 AM
Kontraz is currently offline Click here to Send Kontraz a Private Message Find more posts by Kontraz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
savagerampage

Actually goro isnt dead, and neither is shao kahn both are in the gamecube version of deception and there stories are being brought into the mk storyline.

Raiden makes short work of storm, if he was elder god, everyone would be toast.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2005 06:58 AM
savagerampage is currently offline Click here to Send savagerampage a Private Message Find more posts by savagerampage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote