KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Electro vs Magneto

Electro vs Magneto
Started by: Mainstream

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Whittdawg92
Intellectual Terrorist

well, we aren't talking about god-like electro we're talkin about regualr magneto and regualr electro.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2004 10:54 PM
Whittdawg92 is currently offline Click here to Send Whittdawg92 a Private Message Find more posts by Whittdawg92 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam_PoE

Electricity is a phenomena caused by the magnetic properties between charged particles. Magneto could simply neutralize the powers of Electro by manipulating the magnetic field between protons and electrons and preventing electrical charges.

Last edited by Adam_PoE on Dec 8th, 2004 at 11:30 PM

Old Post Dec 8th, 2004 11:25 PM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Whittdawg92
Intellectual Terrorist

I dont' knwo what the hell you just said, but you said it. so he told you!

Old Post Dec 9th, 2004 01:14 AM
Whittdawg92 is currently offline Click here to Send Whittdawg92 a Private Message Find more posts by Whittdawg92 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ayjay
Psycho....

quote:
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
Electricity is a phenomena caused by the magnetic properties between charged particles. Magneto could simply neutralize the powers of Electro by manipulating the magnetic field between protons and electrons and preventing electrical charges.

i concur

*Is ThEre N e OnE SeXier?*

Old Post Dec 9th, 2004 02:49 AM
ayjay is currently offline Click here to Send ayjay a Private Message Find more posts by ayjay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Molecule man

Regular Magneto is linked to the earths magnetic field too and magnetism and electricity is closely related. So even we are talking about god-like Electro Magneto may not lose. And when Mags power himself up by absorbing the electricity caused by Electro he destroys Electro easily. The fact is that Magneto is 10X more powerful than Electro who is only a match for Spidy haha

Old Post Dec 9th, 2004 09:03 AM
Molecule man is currently offline Click here to Send Molecule man a Private Message Find more posts by Molecule man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

I forgot about the Super powered verison of Electro. I still think Magneto takes it though

Old Post Dec 10th, 2004 02:29 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

Jamm his brain Impulses? Magneto is beyond such trickery...I think.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2004 09:15 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HarmoNiC FLo
Becoming Transparent

Mags

Old Post Dec 31st, 2004 03:46 AM
HarmoNiC FLo is currently offline Click here to Send HarmoNiC FLo a Private Message Find more posts by HarmoNiC FLo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

Hey um um um Harmonic dude... what the hell does that say under Nate Grey?

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2005 04:05 PM
Whittdawg92
Intellectual Terrorist

I walk a lonely road. The only one that I have ever known. Don't know where it goes... but it's only me and I walk alone.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2005 11:25 PM
Mainstream
lighting the way

Cool.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2005 03:37 PM
KillAll

still think electro would jam magnetos neural impulses...

that would render him pretty much useless. i guess its a race for positioning. whoever strikes first wins.

one is going to render the other useless. i vote for electro.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2005 03:47 PM
KillAll is currently offline Click here to Send KillAll a Private Message Find more posts by KillAll Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

I'm guessing 80% of the folks on this thread are voting Magneto. More power to you if you think Max could get a victory.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2005 03:50 PM
KillAll

yea, but is it a popularity contest?? i dont think so...

thats why the marvel/dc crossovers were as bad as they... were.

they dont get much worse than people voting on what they like instead of comparing actual power vs power.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2005 03:52 PM
KillAll is currently offline Click here to Send KillAll a Private Message Find more posts by KillAll Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KillAll

or actually, voting on what they know... they just vote on the farmiliar... wolverine beating lobo was rediculous.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2005 03:53 PM
Mainstream
lighting the way

Orginally I kinda thought Electro would win, but Magneto is smarter and has more experience with his powers. Doesn't Electro have to charge up ever so often? Magneto doesn't have such a problem

Old Post Jan 4th, 2005 03:55 PM
KillAll

dont think it matters, and eventually even magneto needs to "recharge"... if you think he doesnt you are sadly mistaken.

it only takes a second to jam his nueral impulses. i dont think he would even be close to having to recharge (electro that is).

Old Post Jan 4th, 2005 03:57 PM
Mainstream
lighting the way

Magneto doesn't have to recharge as often as Max does. I know Magneto is old and confused (Sometimes he helps the Xmen sometimes he tries to kill them) but Magneto gotta be at least 30 if not 40 better than Max.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2005 04:01 PM
KillAll

30 or 40 what... years maybe.

doesnt mean hes going to win. if you cant think, i doubt you would be able to formulate a defense, let alone an offense.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2005 04:06 PM
Mainstream
lighting the way

They have not ever fought before have they? You sound like you've seen it or something.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2005 04:08 PM