KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » Is Zion a Real World ?

Is Zion a Real World ?
Started by: k-driver

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
k-driver

Is Zion a Real World ?

Many supporters (including me) of this movie strongly believe that Zion is NOT a real world.

Their based on the following reasons :

1) Neo can stop those "mechanical optopus" outside the matrix system.

2) Neo didn't die even one of the mechanical optopus passed through his body

3) Zion is simply a place designed by machine for fixing those bugs (Neo,Trinity etc.....) who feel unreal in matrix. Once they wake up, they just go to another system (Zion) and they think that they are free. But in fact, they (bugs) are still under the control of the machine.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2004 07:14 AM
k-driver is currently offline Click here to Send k-driver a Private Message Find more posts by k-driver Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Imperial_Samura
Anticrust Smurf

It is kind of nice to think that it might be a matrix in a matrix in a matrix.... kind of cruel as well, but a nice idea never the less.

From even the greatest of horrors irony is seldom absent.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2004 02:04 PM
Imperial_Samura is currently offline Click here to Send Imperial_Samura a Private Message Find more posts by Imperial_Samura Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darktim1

Nope but it is name for gods people or homeland.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2004 03:13 PM
darktim1 is currently offline Click here to Send darktim1 a Private Message Find more posts by darktim1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shaber
schizoid

Well this calls into question a whole lot of philosophical issues... how do you know you're not a brain in a jar being fed electrical impulses?

Perhaps the best image in the series is where the cyborg awakes in the slimy pod - evokes a visceral response! eek!

Old Post Dec 7th, 2004 08:12 PM
shaber is currently offline Click here to Send shaber a Private Message Find more posts by shaber Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedi_Dave

i agree zion is a sub matrix within the matrix

Old Post Dec 8th, 2004 12:27 PM
Jedi_Dave is currently offline Click here to Send Jedi_Dave a Private Message Find more posts by Jedi_Dave Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeepPink

Me too.

You do what you love, and f*ck the rest.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2004 01:24 PM
DeepPink is currently offline Click here to Send DeepPink a Private Message Find more posts by DeepPink Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

quote:
Originally posted by shaber
Well this calls into question a whole lot of philosophical issues... how do you know you're not a brain in a jar being fed electrical impulses?

Perhaps the best image in the series is where the cyborg awakes in the slimy pod - evokes a visceral response! eek!

be quiet.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2004 03:03 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jackie Malfoy
Jacks

I thought it was supose to be a real world?If not then why would they be trying to save it in the last firm?This does not make any sence if the agents are not looking for it in the first firm and it does not exist.
WHat would be the point of the whole movie?JM

Lord Matt Parker Clare moose Clovie Danii furryman Shellie Jason Yoda(Son) chris Slipknot English(son)a1hsauce ROB Penny Alice and Taft Napalm Sim Telperala Bardock42 Aku Lara Spriderman Lady Slytherin Mike Cherrypie and Fearnix Raggie Dark1365 Syren Tired Hiker LadyGrim and Spoonly(mypimp)Puddin Gisele FEDfan316 and Dean spazzymcgee14 Kharhmah Pink Diamond Lazerus(Husband) Syko Freak Lance Bordom Laurie kelly jason Bert Tecknoyashi Maya Grand Moff Gav(Lawer) Fopret Ketchuptome23453245 Gen Grevious(son) Chelsea17 Snehin Apollox Shaggy2dope(son)Big Evil Twelling4ever Powerfulone DamienB Mew Cherry Leowyatt.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2004 04:26 PM
Jackie Malfoy is currently offline Click here to Send Jackie Malfoy a Private Message Find more posts by Jackie Malfoy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eggmayo

Zion is the deep underground place, the last place not polluted or blighted by the great war. It is a real place.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2004 05:53 PM
eggmayo is currently offline Click here to Send eggmayo a Private Message Find more posts by eggmayo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

Zion is real. I thought, after seeing reloaded, and before seeing revolutions, that zion was a matrix outside of the matrix, and that neo had awoken himself. but after seeing the third movie, i realized this belief was erroneous. why? because, Neo has a connection to the Source. It wasn't until after meeting the architect that he discovered it, but he did. Zion is not another program, it is the world that we live in, (which is also real) and cannot be changed.

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Dec 10th, 2004 09:06 PM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic_Beings
Restricted

Account Restricted

Maybe the real world in real life really is a sort of matrix, and our bodies are somewhere else, and those bodies will awaken once we die, and we will find the reason why we were here messed

Old Post Dec 10th, 2004 11:27 PM
Cosmic_Beings is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic_Beings a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic_Beings Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

Okay, only if you haev been here from the start (Like jediHDM and I) (Hello by the way, long time no see) You wil perfectly understand that Zion is Indeed Real and that there is No Matrix With a matrix (MWAM) It was thought of, and proven against.

There are seevral theories as to how Neo Can Zap The Machines

(Mine being that he is Conected woth Smith, Smith is an Agent, well, WAS an Agent, Agents are conected to the Sentinals as seen in The First Matrix ("Deploy the Sentinals" brown (i think) said) So there fore, He could simply just use that link to the machines (concidering HE Simultaniously BE in and Out of the Matrix in a way, (or at least In Limbo) To Make the MAchine's GEnerators Overheat or something... who knows.

BUT there are Several Threads talking about MWAM most of the shut down as they have been proven negative.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2004 06:57 AM
Koala MeatPie is currently offline Click here to Send Koala MeatPie a Private Message Find more posts by Koala MeatPie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morpheus
The Gospel R3L0AD3D

quote:
Originally posted by JediHDM
Zion is real. I thought, after seeing reloaded, and before seeing revolutions, that zion was a matrix outside of the matrix, and that neo had awoken himself. but after seeing the third movie, i realized this belief was erroneous. why? because, Neo has a connection to the Source. It wasn't until after meeting the architect that he discovered it, but he did. Zion is not another program, it is the world that we live in, (which is also real) and cannot be changed.

raverMy thoughts EXACTLY. raver

She doesn't quite chop your head off. She makes a Pez dispenser out of you.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2004 06:19 PM
Morpheus is currently offline Click here to Send Morpheus a Private Message Find more posts by Morpheus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Superfly4000

The point of having an actual "Real World" is to prove that the might of the machines goes beyond the control of the matrix, but rather the control of both worlds. This is due to the fact that the machines have managed touse the "real word" factor to there systimatic advantage. In this sense, the "real world" may be real, but is still bound by the ability to e controlled.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2004 11:45 PM
Superfly4000 is currently offline Click here to Send Superfly4000 a Private Message Find more posts by Superfly4000 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlueHarvest
insert lame title

I think so. I also think that the agent and other AIs are trapped inside an even larger construct so that they too are prisoners.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2004 07:26 PM
BlueHarvest is currently offline Click here to Send BlueHarvest a Private Message Find more posts by BlueHarvest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
forumcrew

quote:
Originally posted by JediHDM

i havnt posted here (the matrix forum) in a long time and i was sad to see that we are still having to explain the MWAM theory to people.. this discussion was dead soooo long ago.. glad you still have the patience to explain to countless new people why it is the way it is Jedi

Old Post Jan 7th, 2005 07:51 AM
forumcrew is currently offline Click here to Send forumcrew a Private Message Find more posts by forumcrew Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WorThless
Burried WithOut Coffin

Well after watching this movie ... one can realy be confused about these things you know at times i do blv that its not real but at times yes i m confused abt this ... well i guess an other matrix movie can make it clear big grin

Waiting For The Moment When One Will Say " He Is Dead "

Old Post Jan 7th, 2005 08:34 AM
WorThless is currently offline Click here to Send WorThless a Private Message Find more posts by WorThless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
forumcrew

my point was that there are threads with many many pages about this already.. but im sure they are burried back a bit..

Old Post Jan 7th, 2005 07:29 PM
forumcrew is currently offline Click here to Send forumcrew a Private Message Find more posts by forumcrew Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Oh FFS...not this bloody MWAM crap again....

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Jan 7th, 2005 07:38 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TOH
Dude, where is my car?

quote:
Originally posted by Silver Stardust
Oh FFS...not this bloody MWAM crap again....

Let's talk about the Phone booth theory!!! eek!

Ok, forget about it raver

Made by the awesome BakaXero

Old Post Jan 8th, 2005 02:30 AM
TOH is currently offline Click here to Send TOH a Private Message Find more posts by TOH Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote