KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » Is Zion a Real World ?

Is Zion a Real World ?
Started by: k-driver

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Superfly4000

It would be so cool if they put the phone booth scene at the end of Revolutions.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2005 03:58 AM
Superfly4000 is currently offline Click here to Send Superfly4000 a Private Message Find more posts by Superfly4000 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

I believe Morpheous was rather serious and honest when he said to Neo...."Welcome to the REAL world". Waaaay back in the first film.

Old Post Jan 20th, 2005 12:56 AM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clavis
HOT

yeah I guess so, but still it's great that people philosophise about all this stuff, its what makes the movie more interesting. yes

Old Post Jan 20th, 2005 03:49 PM
Clavis is currently offline Click here to Send Clavis a Private Message Find more posts by Clavis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

Oh yeah is fun to make up your own little theories about the film. happy

But that Matrix within the matrix stuff takes the fun out of it. Kinda goes confusing. messed

Old Post Jan 20th, 2005 04:47 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clavis
HOT

yeah I don't think that's the point, but all those references are just so much fun!

I'm trying to get people to join in the current ARG's (alternate reality gaming) metacortex (remember the days) was one of them

Old Post Jan 20th, 2005 05:04 PM
Clavis is currently offline Click here to Send Clavis a Private Message Find more posts by Clavis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DreamingWarrior
Knight Errant

Zion is Jerusalem. Y'know the holy city of the Jews in the bible and today. Read the Bible. Good stuff.

Sent from heaven to raise some hell.

Old Post Jan 20th, 2005 05:47 PM
DreamingWarrior is currently offline Click here to Send DreamingWarrior a Private Message Find more posts by DreamingWarrior Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
42Bardock
Restricted

Account Restricted

It would maike a lot more sense if it actually was another Matrix but you can't actually prove it the one way or the other so its a nice theory but not worth argueing since there is no right or wrong answer (since it is a film in the first place anyway)

Oh by the way Existenz is a lot more interesting. And it hast to do with a matrix in a matrix which possibly is in a matrix that is in a matrix its cooooool. They don'T call it Matrix though.

You are not telling nobody nothing

Old Post Jan 20th, 2005 09:17 PM
42Bardock is currently offline Click here to Send 42Bardock a Private Message Find more posts by 42Bardock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

ExistenZ has a twisted spiral storyline. wacko

It does have some Matrixism in it.

Old Post Jan 20th, 2005 11:46 PM
42Bardock
Restricted

Account Restricted

Matrixism?
I'D say Matrix has some ExistenZialism in it. And don't say the Matrix was first, whatever they well they traveled to the future and then stole the ideas, yes, thats how it was, err I mean is going to be, no has been, I dunno.

You are not telling nobody nothing

Old Post Jan 21st, 2005 12:30 AM
42Bardock is currently offline Click here to Send 42Bardock a Private Message Find more posts by 42Bardock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

ExiztenZialism? eek!

You beat me with that one. stick out tongue

Old Post Jan 21st, 2005 11:13 PM
Peach
mordrem

What the f**k?

You've lost me.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Jan 21st, 2005 11:19 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

You haven't seen a movie called eXistenZ? confused

Is has a lot twists and turns. You kinda lose track of whats happening. But is real good.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2005 01:16 AM
Peach
mordrem

Nope, never heard...I'll check it out though.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2005 03:05 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clavis
HOT

ExistenZ is weird.. What the f**k? Matrix has got cool people in it

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2005 03:10 PM
Bardock42

err, whom if I may ask?

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2005 03:18 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hazardous

Re: Is Zion a Real World ?

quote:
Originally posted by k-driver
Many supporters (including me) of this movie strongly believe that Zion is NOT a real world.

Their based on the following reasons :

1) Neo can stop those "mechanical optopus" outside the matrix system.

2) Neo didn't die even one of the mechanical optopus passed through his body

3) Zion is simply a place designed by machine for fixing those bugs (Neo,Trinity etc.....) who feel unreal in matrix. Once they wake up, they just go to another system (Zion) and they think that they are free. But in fact, they (bugs) are still under the control of the machine.

1) He only stopped the sentinels AFTER he went to Architect. as was mentioned before. ( And i firmly beleive he did NOT go to the source, i can explain later)

2) How come trinity didnt get hit by the sentinel? she was sitting right next to neo. Neo didnt get hit by a physical sentinel, rather, he was smacked by that funky unexplained orange light crap.

3)Zion is the last city which hasnt been overrun by machines. the machines didnt make it, the surviving humans did. The freed ones are not 'bugs', they just dont accept the matrix as real. Zion isnt under control by the machines or they would have destroyed it by now.

The first Matrix explained everything quite neatly, then Reloaded screwed everyone over, then Revolutions didnt answer anything that Reloaded questioned.

Morpheus's explaination when he first introduces Neo to the Real world (when he shows him the battery) answers everything nicely.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2005 11:40 PM
Hazardous is currently offline Find more posts by Hazardous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Yes it does it nicely but not fuilly. Zion could be a faked world, another matrix that let the humans belive they were in the free world with all the shite around. Quite possible

Old Post Jan 25th, 2005 10:15 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
balrog05z

the agents arn't looking for zion they already know where it is smith is looking for the codes to get him into the zion mainframe so he can destroy it and be free from the matrix and not chase hackers all day

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2005 12:17 PM
balrog05z is currently offline Click here to Send balrog05z a Private Message Find more posts by balrog05z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote