KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Smallville Forum » Allison Mack (Chloe)

Allison Mack (Chloe)
Started by: Smallville

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Smallville
Last Son of Krypton

Allison Mack (Chloe)

Less annoying then Lana, Miss Sullivan is the editor for the Smallville Torch, the high school newspaper. She is also quite attractive.

Talk about her here

Old Post Dec 7th, 2004 01:52 PM
Smallville is currently offline Click here to Send Smallville a Private Message Find more posts by Smallville Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Suki
~Smallville's Gal~

Again im not a huge fan! But she is pretty! And Taro loves her!

Old Post Dec 7th, 2004 01:58 PM
Suki is currently offline Click here to Send Suki a Private Message Find more posts by Suki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

she's alright, little too nosey for my tastes though

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Dec 7th, 2004 02:05 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

Chloe is a much better character than Lana Lang, more engaging and bombastic, fun to watch. Also much hotter, in that spunky-blond kind of way.

It's kind of annyoing the way she had all those 'contacts' She's like almost as connected as the Luthor's for christ's sake!

Old Post Dec 8th, 2004 09:04 PM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smallville
Last Son of Krypton

I have to agree with Sothy. She has a contact at every place imaginable. Hospitals, Police Stations, Morgues, Vets, Hotels... Churches...

I could go on forever.

But, she is much more interesting and entertaining then Lana.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2004 10:39 PM
Smallville is currently offline Click here to Send Smallville a Private Message Find more posts by Smallville Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
theReject

I like Chloe. She's my favorite female character.But I do like Lois too. It's a toss up.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2004 08:42 PM
theReject is currently offline Find more posts by theReject Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smallville
Last Son of Krypton

Chloe is awesome.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2004 01:59 PM
TombRaiderGurl
Angelina Jolies Girl

i love allison...she is my favorite character on the show!!!!

Old Post Dec 19th, 2004 02:13 AM
TombRaiderGurl is currently offline Click here to Send TombRaiderGurl a Private Message Find more posts by TombRaiderGurl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shadow_King
-

chole is ok but i get mad when she gets into her reporter mode and starts to get nosy.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2004 05:34 AM
Shadow_King is currently offline Click here to Send Shadow_King a Private Message Find more posts by Shadow_King Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jak

Chloe is ok. Shes good looking, but way to nosy.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2004 02:17 PM
Jak is currently offline Click here to Send Jak a Private Message Find more posts by Jak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smallville
Last Son of Krypton

That is her journalistic mode. She cannot help it, really.

(please log in to view the image)

How can you be mad at this face, huh?

Old Post Dec 19th, 2004 08:51 PM
Jak

quote:
Originally posted by ***S***

How can you be mad at this face, huh?

I sure can't. I have that pic of her in wallpaper form in my pictures. One of my fave pics of her.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2004 09:08 PM
Jak is currently offline Click here to Send Jak a Private Message Find more posts by Jak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smallville
Last Son of Krypton

I might make a sig out of that if I make a Chloe theme.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2004 09:09 PM
Jak

Would have already done that if I knew how to work my darn photoshop.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2004 09:18 PM
Smallville
Last Son of Krypton

laughing No worries.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2004 02:13 PM
Jak

Meh I'll get somone else to do it for me.

I also personally think that Chloe is better looking then Lois and Lana........Espesially Lana.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2004 04:18 PM
Smallville
Last Son of Krypton

Erica Durance is my favourite. Oh, yeah.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2004 05:11 PM
Jak

I was gonna start a topic about her but it wont let me post an IMG of her because I'm to new....And she is my second favorite lookwise. First personality. Like i said i think Chloe is to nosy.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2004 05:15 PM
Mr Parker

quote:
Originally posted by Lord Soth
Chloe is a much better character than Lana Lang, more engaging and bombastic, fun to watch. Also much hotter, in that spunky-blond kind of way.

It's kind of annyoing the way she had all those 'contacts' She's like almost as connected as the Luthor's for christ's sake!

wait a minute soth.I thought you told me once a long time ago that this was one of the rare times you agreed with me that Lana is a fun character because Kristen Kreuk is a good actress? I find her MUCH more annoying than Lana.

Last edited by Mr Parker on Dec 21st, 2004 at 12:24 AM

Old Post Dec 21st, 2004 12:18 AM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vaya_the_elf
You know you love elves

She sucks. Sorry but she does

Old Post Dec 21st, 2004 09:10 PM
vaya_the_elf is currently offline Click here to Send vaya_the_elf a Private Message Find more posts by vaya_the_elf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote