KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » Questions Relating to Enter the Matrix

Questions Relating to Enter the Matrix
Started by: DirectorFitz

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DirectorFitz

Questions Relating to Enter the Matrix

1. For the people who have the PC version of the game...In Sparks' Training Construct, have you guys seen the door that opens in the long white hall that doesn't open in the console versions? In it there are two games, but one is playable, and then you unlock the other one. The game is you have to run in rings before time runs out. Has anybody beat these games?

2. On the Matrix Revolutions soundtrack, inside the flaps, there are 8 number/letter sequences hidden in the pictures, like the cheats look in Enter the Matrix. I was wondering...can someone enter them in for me? I have them here...
BAO116DA
O61269CD
412CAD94
6005AF70
5962ACE1
875031O4

Did anyone notice this when it first came out?

Old Post Dec 7th, 2004 10:16 PM
DirectorFitz is currently offline Click here to Send DirectorFitz a Private Message Find more posts by DirectorFitz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DirectorFitz

NOBODY????

Old Post Dec 7th, 2004 11:15 PM
DirectorFitz is currently offline Click here to Send DirectorFitz a Private Message Find more posts by DirectorFitz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

i'd help u, but i have the ps2 version...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Dec 8th, 2004 12:29 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

I have the PC ETM, and used to write help guids for this Forum.. Untill I unsinstalled it as it is a freaking bad game...

(my opinion anyways, has little replayability and such, eevn at full graphics, cars have square wheels, And my comp can run DooM³ on high and such... And also the Bot paths for cars is awful, looks as thoght it was done in several months rather then 2 years..)

But, No I ahev not noticed that, and I got as far as possible in the training construct... unless there is mroe to the "Beat people off the platform" mini game.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2004 07:01 AM
Koala MeatPie is currently offline Click here to Send Koala MeatPie a Private Message Find more posts by Koala MeatPie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DirectorFitz

did I mention I have the DVD-ROM edition?

Old Post Dec 12th, 2004 12:15 AM
DirectorFitz

So..............no one bought the PC version?

Old Post Dec 14th, 2004 11:22 PM
DirectorFitz

c'mon!!!!!!! somebody here must have the pc version!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Dec 19th, 2004 06:18 PM
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

I just Fu¢king told you I have the PC Version...

And why the hell would you spend So much n a Special DVD rom edition of a bad and horrible game?

"loaded with mysteries" Its justa marketing thing, Game play is down to ether you get hooked to the Martial Arts and just break everybodie's neck, Or just sling the gnus and have fun.

Would of been A LTO mroe interesting if Ghost and Niobe Had Different Abilities... Oh Sure, Ghost si the Gun Man and Niobe the Driver... ONly 2 or 3 parts where different.

Last edited by Koala MeatPie on Dec 19th, 2004 at 11:13 PM

Old Post Dec 19th, 2004 11:11 PM
Koala MeatPie is currently offline Click here to Send Koala MeatPie a Private Message Find more posts by Koala MeatPie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

And Lastly

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...nter+the+matrix

Some things are over analyzed, you have ETM, then use i yourself, enter the code yourself. You ahve the DVD ROM = PC

Like EVERY other Version Cosole OR P.C. you HAVE to pass ALL the minigames

Old Post Dec 19th, 2004 11:17 PM
DirectorFitz

the flaming wasn't necessary but....the DVD ROM version was the first one I got, and it was cheaper than the cdrom, so back off...and i entered the codes and they dont work.....

Old Post Dec 20th, 2004 08:20 PM
DirectorFitz

and i worded my last post wrong.....i meant "somebody has to have seen that door in the PC version"...excuse my grammar.......geez

Old Post Dec 20th, 2004 08:26 PM
Hazardous

i have finished the game. man, you are slow if your only up to the training level now. when did you get the game? i got it last year!

the first door is the room where you have to shoot down swat guys. once you shoot a certain amount, the second door opens. this is good for practising fight scenes, cause all there is in there is unlimited swat. look for some cheat site that has the amount you need. www.gamewinners.com has it i believe.

the other secret door is crappy in comparison. all you do is stand on a platform in a cage and try to kick swat guys off the platform and into the abyss.

these are the only secret doors available in the game. the secret 'run through rings' stuff is made up and fake.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2004 03:42 AM
Hazardous is currently offline Find more posts by Hazardous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DirectorFitz

no it isn't...play the pc version.....

can somebody help me get a screencapture software that can capture images from pc games so I can prove to you guys im not lying?

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2004 03:14 AM
DirectorFitz

Oh, and by the way...i only played through the plot when I got it....

I just now picked it up, and did the training, thank you very much

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2004 03:15 AM
fruits
Regenbogenfarben

Old Post Dec 31st, 2004 12:07 AM
fruits is currently offline Click here to Send fruits a Private Message Find more posts by fruits Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DirectorFitz

Okay....i would go there...but i already posted the freakin question and nobody seems to know what I'm talking about.....AND I AM NOT MAKING IT UP....THERE IS ANOTHER DOOR!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2005 12:33 AM
Hazardous

you can just press Printscreen on your keyboard. quit the game, open paint or watever and paste your pic. And i am playing the PC version, theres only 2 secret doors. even if there was a secret 'run through rings', why would anyone want to?

Old Post Jan 24th, 2005 11:23 PM
Hazardous is currently offline Find more posts by Hazardous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clavis
HOT

confused geh

Old Post Jan 25th, 2005 05:00 PM
Clavis is currently offline Click here to Send Clavis a Private Message Find more posts by Clavis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

i see some people nevere change.

oh well its good to see im not missing anything.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2005 05:05 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DirectorFitz

well here are the pics of what im talking about :

(please log in to view the image)
the red sentence says "Third Door"

the ring game

sniper target practice game

the room behind the third door, where you access the games
what the third button is, I think it opens the door in that room

well, there now you have it

Old Post Apr 15th, 2005 12:46 AM