KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » The New Clone Wars

The New Clone Wars
Started by: The New History

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The New History
Just leave me alone ok

The New Clone Wars

Ok those who have HS give us non HS members sum info so we can discuss this.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2004 02:54 AM
Click here to Send The New History a Private Message Find more posts by The New History Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lucasfilm
has a hardon

http://dvdanswers.com/index.php?r=0...p;n=1&burl= check this out lando! cover artwork!

Old Post Dec 8th, 2004 02:58 AM
Click here to Send lucasfilm a Private Message Find more posts by lucasfilm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The New History
Just leave me alone ok

Nice! But isn't this about season 3?

http://www.starwars.com/

Old Post Dec 8th, 2004 03:00 AM
Click here to Send The New History a Private Message Find more posts by The New History Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The New History
Just leave me alone ok

It's some artwork of the new season

Description

Cartoon Network and starwars.com Hyperspace are pleased to bring Star Wars fans an exclusive online look at some of the art that will appear in the next season of Star Wars: Clone Wars.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2004 03:12 AM
lucasfilm
has a hardon

oh... hah okay i just misread. for some reason i kept thinkin' about the dvds comin out. sorry

Old Post Dec 8th, 2004 03:31 AM
Click here to Send lucasfilm a Private Message Find more posts by lucasfilm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The New History
Just leave me alone ok

But it's all good anyway, right.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2004 03:38 AM
BAILY

Check out this link

http://loresdelsith.unicyber.org/tr...a_clonewars.mpg

It is from Star Wars Conference 2004 in Spain and Steve Sansweet showed a preview gallery of the third season. The quality sucks but it is better than nothing.

I am guessing these stills are what has been released on the OS tonight. Hope someone can post them. They look good.

Last edited by BAILY on Dec 8th, 2004 at 03:49 AM

Old Post Dec 8th, 2004 03:47 AM
Click here to Send BAILY a Private Message Find more posts by BAILY Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

dang you guys why do you keep putting this Clone Wars stuff in the EP3 section?

Old Post Dec 8th, 2004 03:52 AM
Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The New History
Just leave me alone ok

Thanks Baily, had a hard time seeing what everything was, but it was still good.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2004 03:53 AM
The New History
Just leave me alone ok

Oops sorry.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2004 03:53 AM
BAILY

Calm down JP. It is still Ep 3 oriented. Especially since season 3 leads into ROTS. I know the rules, but still........ the mods will move it at some point.... so no worries. I would be getting mad at noobs posting non ROTS stuff, not this so much. smile smile

Old Post Dec 8th, 2004 03:57 AM
Click here to Send BAILY a Private Message Find more posts by BAILY Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

Baily that depends on what kind of fan you are, since Im pretty much Canon, this stuff has no meaning whatsoever to me and no real bearing on EP3 IMHO as it's EU and EU sux. stick out tongue

Old Post Dec 8th, 2004 04:00 AM
Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BAILY

Well that is an appropriate opinion, JP. Me, I dont care for EU really, I will agree with you that it sucks to a degree. Those Timothy Zahn novels and whatnot (insert every curse word here) suck. But I still like the Clone Wars Cartoon. And I read the Clone Wars novels, but they are the only exception.

Last edited by BAILY on Dec 8th, 2004 at 04:07 AM

Old Post Dec 8th, 2004 04:01 AM
The New History
Just leave me alone ok

I'm not that much of a noob.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2004 04:16 AM
BAILY

No, I am not calling you a noob LandoSpeeder. I know you arent. I was referring to those who post junk all the time that isnt ROTS related or something that has already been posted. I am not talking about you bud. No worries wink wink

Old Post Dec 8th, 2004 04:18 AM
The New History
Just leave me alone ok

Oh, ok. smile

Old Post Dec 8th, 2004 04:21 AM
CG-Realms

Anyone have these stills yet? They'd be most appreciated.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2004 07:29 AM
Click here to Send CG-Realms a Private Message Find more posts by CG-Realms Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BAILY

Check this link out CG-Realms www.starwarscancun.cjb.net . I believe they have the pics

Old Post Dec 8th, 2004 07:42 AM
jedijunky1138
Dark Lord of The Sleepy

I wish some of you peeps would just get HS. I don't see how it's fair for us to pay our hard earned money to subscribe and then have you non HSers expect us to just lay it all out there for nothing. A lot of the time you guys don't even say please for God's sake. Pay the money, it's worth it. And for all of you kiddies out there, ask Santa maybe he will give you a subscription.

Sorry for the rant but it just pisses me off

I recognized your foul stench when I was brought onboard.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2004 12:54 PM
Click here to Send jedijunky1138 a Private Message Find more posts by jedijunky1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mandalorian_war
i used 2 b Grievous_90210

"Check this link out CG-Realms www.starwarscancun.cjb.net . I believe they have the pics"

they r not on there

Old Post Dec 8th, 2004 01:58 PM
Click here to Send mandalorian_war a Private Message Find more posts by mandalorian_war Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote