KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Young Jedi Knights

Young Jedi Knights
Started by: Julie

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Julie
The Student

Oh I see...well make a whole drawer full of just paperbacks...or stand them on their side.....it looks really pretty ( a drawer full of star wars stuff)

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2003 02:55 AM
Click here to Send Julie a Private Message Find more posts by Julie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

I like pretty stuff. wink

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2003 03:41 AM
Click here to Send GordonSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by GordonSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Julie
The Student

good.....I'm glad....lots of stuff:-)

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2003 03:55 AM
Click here to Send Julie a Private Message Find more posts by Julie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

Can't wait. As a matter of fact- why don't I start now?

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2003 04:04 AM
Click here to Send GordonSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by GordonSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Julie
The Student

you do that.....how's it coming?

Old Post Apr 24th, 2003 03:40 AM
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

I ran out of time tonight but am going shopping tomorrow at the local mall. I will be reporting on my findings tomorrow night!

Old Post Apr 24th, 2003 03:46 AM
Julie
The Student

cool...I'm going to a book store tomorrow, but I doubt I'll get anything

Old Post Apr 24th, 2003 03:56 AM
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

Cashflow problems...? They usurp the best of plans don't they?

Old Post Apr 24th, 2003 04:00 AM
Julie
The Student

uh no not really....though in college...not penniless....and I plan on working in the summer so a bit of a splurg here and there isn't too bad

Old Post Apr 24th, 2003 04:15 AM
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

Good!

Old Post Apr 24th, 2003 04:15 AM
Julie
The Student

YJK....hmmm...I think the concept was just simply appealing to a young adult.....you know..the whole there are young heros with trials and such

Old Post Apr 24th, 2003 04:25 AM
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

Yes, agreed. I find the writing a bit juvenile for me now. I saw a few copies at the used store I was telling you about but decided the writing would irritate me more than anything so I didn't get them.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2003 04:40 AM
Julie
The Student

probably....and that would be a bad thing...just stick toyour lovely memories of them

Old Post Apr 25th, 2003 03:26 PM
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

Uh...ok. And with that I think enough has been said about this topic. I sure can't think of anything else to say. big grin

Old Post Apr 26th, 2003 12:59 AM
Julie
The Student

hmmmm.....[SPOILER - highlight to read]: can you name them all???? (challenging look)

Old Post Apr 26th, 2003 03:25 AM
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

Heirs of the Force, The Lost Ones, Shadow Academy, Lightsabers, Darkest Knight, Jedi Under Siege, Shaards of Alderann, The Emperor's Plague, Jedi Bounty,Trouble on Cloud City, etc. I can't think of any more! So how'd I do? wink

Old Post Apr 26th, 2003 03:37 AM
Julie
The Student

wow...much better than I'd do off hand...
I think that you missed a few....let's see there was 6 then 3 then 3 I htink....I am not certain of those numbers. I think you even got them mostly in order...nice job

Old Post Apr 26th, 2003 03:44 AM
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

Thanks! And I didn't cheat or anything. All the titles came from the corners of my mind. big grin

Old Post Apr 26th, 2003 04:32 AM
Julie
The Student

good memory.....I'm sure you read those long ago

Old Post Apr 26th, 2003 11:39 PM
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

Yes it was some time ago.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2003 12:14 AM