KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Book Discussion Forum » Avalon; Web of Magic

Avalon; Web of Magic
Started by: MerMorgan02

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (55): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
MerMorgan02
I Am On Errantry

that kinda defeats the point of having the bonded animals, right? and what about ariel??? That owl would b such a cooler bonded animal for Emily. y rn't THEY bonded???? I wanted Lyra to bond with Emily, but that didn't work out, Oh well...

Avalon est un monde sans danger!
reading Bug off!! I'm reading!reading

Old Post Dec 6th, 2005 01:54 PM
MerMorgan02 is currently offline Click here to Send MerMorgan02 a Private Message Find more posts by MerMorgan02 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adrianne_Wolf
The Traveler

Yeah it might. I'm not sure, she might be bonded with an animal that we haven't met yet.

I just recently did a book talk to my class with Avalon: Web of Magic, Books 1,2, and 3. I got a few people interested in reading it, they were mostly interested in the magical-fantasy like animals. It may be strange for older people, but ever since I was young, I still like Fantasy.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2005 12:24 AM
Adrianne_Wolf is currently offline Click here to Send Adrianne_Wolf a Private Message Find more posts by Adrianne_Wolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FallenxAngel
No More Grey Skies.

Heya!!? Does anyone know when the movies gonna be out, or When thier going to be judging IM DIEING TO BE EMILLLYYYYYYYY! thanks smile
needed to get that out smile

Old Post Dec 8th, 2005 02:36 AM
FallenxAngel is currently offline Click here to Send FallenxAngel a Private Message Find more posts by FallenxAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FallenxAngel
No More Grey Skies.

*bump*
can some body make me a siggy thanks,!

Old Post Dec 8th, 2005 02:41 AM
FallenxAngel is currently offline Click here to Send FallenxAngel a Private Message Find more posts by FallenxAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adrianne_Wolf
The Traveler

emily_fletcher you can research the avalon website, they're obvouisly not updating, so theres probably some buisness going around over there. Nobody knows anything much about the movie, excpet that they're writting the script, and I guessed that it won't be finished untill about a year or two.

If anybody knows anything else about the movie, you can tell us ^^

Old Post Dec 9th, 2005 02:27 AM
Adrianne_Wolf is currently offline Click here to Send Adrianne_Wolf a Private Message Find more posts by Adrianne_Wolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adrianne_Wolf
The Traveler

Um, I can try to make you a siggy, what kind?

Old Post Dec 9th, 2005 02:28 AM
FallenxAngel
No More Grey Skies.

Somthing involved with Emily, But Something like yours would be Great!

Old Post Dec 9th, 2005 05:12 AM
FallenxAngel
No More Grey Skies.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by emily_fletcher
Somthing involved with Emily, But Something like yours would be Great!
Anyone home?

Old Post Dec 10th, 2005 08:22 AM
Adrianne_Wolf
The Traveler

Um, I can try, a picture of Emily from one of the book covers, or from the one like I have in my siggy.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2005 04:01 PM
FallenxAngel
No More Grey Skies.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Adrianne_Wolf
Um, I can try, a picture of Emily from one of the book covers, or from the one like I have in my siggy.

ya, maybe get her from Heart of avalon, (book cover)

would be good big grin

Old Post Dec 10th, 2005 07:00 PM
MerMorgan02
I Am On Errantry

I could make it. unless u want to, Adrianne_Wolf... up 2 u. wink

Avalon est un monde sans danger!
reading Bug off!! I'm reading!reading

Old Post Dec 10th, 2005 07:51 PM
MerMorgan02 is currently offline Click here to Send MerMorgan02 a Private Message Find more posts by MerMorgan02 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FallenxAngel
No More Grey Skies.

Lets have a test, both of u make one then ill pick wich one is better

Old Post Dec 11th, 2005 07:12 PM
Adrianne_Wolf
The Traveler

Um, I'm not really into that kind of stuff, but I can make you one, and you can decide if you wan't it or not ^^ big grin

Old Post Dec 11th, 2005 10:21 PM
Adrianne_Wolf
The Traveler

Heres the Siggy I made, a little odd, but thats what I came up with:(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Dec 11th, 2005 11:12 PM
FallenxAngel
No More Grey Skies.

Woah, I wasnt expecting somthing like that!! Nice thanks~!

Old Post Dec 12th, 2005 04:41 AM
FallenxAngel
No More Grey Skies.

hmmm... its a little too big
i might be able to fix that

Old Post Dec 12th, 2005 04:48 AM
FallenxAngel
No More Grey Skies.

Awe this sucks The file is to big .........

Old Post Dec 13th, 2005 08:33 PM
Adrianne_Wolf
The Traveler

Oh, I can make it smaller, do you know what the maximum size is? Or is it just the file type thats just too big?

Old Post Dec 13th, 2005 11:41 PM
FallenxAngel
No More Grey Skies.

The file is to big.. (max size: 30k - max dimensions: 450x150)

Old Post Dec 14th, 2005 11:56 PM
Adrianne_Wolf
The Traveler

Hmmm... I'll see what I can do about it. smile

Old Post Dec 16th, 2005 12:10 AM