KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Book Discussion Forum » Avalon; Web of Magic

Avalon; Web of Magic
Started by: MerMorgan02

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (55): « First ... « 49 50 [51] 52 53 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Adriane_warrior
Avalon rock's

Cool. im at my gran's house on the island

Old Post Jul 14th, 2007 04:45 AM
Adriane_warrior is currently offline Click here to Send Adriane_warrior a Private Message Find more posts by Adriane_warrior Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gothyc_Wolf
Warrior of the Elder Gods

Island? You'll have to enlighten me about that ^^

Old Post Jul 16th, 2007 10:22 PM
Gothyc_Wolf is currently offline Click here to Send Gothyc_Wolf a Private Message Find more posts by Gothyc_Wolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adriane_warrior
Avalon rock's

Yea its so sweet my grand parents own their own island on a lake its A summer house its so cool I'm in Port Alburni in their real house though lol

Old Post Jul 16th, 2007 10:49 PM
Adriane_warrior is currently offline Click here to Send Adriane_warrior a Private Message Find more posts by Adriane_warrior Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gothyc_Wolf

That is cool, I am most jealous, haha

Old Post Jul 16th, 2007 11:05 PM
Gothyc_Wolf is currently offline Click here to Send Gothyc_Wolf a Private Message Find more posts by Gothyc_Wolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gothyc_Wolf

I want the new book so bad -_-

This is cruelty, all of this waiting...

Old Post Jul 16th, 2007 11:09 PM
FallenxAngel
No More Grey Skies.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Gothyc_Wolf
I want the new book so bad -_-

This is cruelty, all of this waiting...

Its not coming out. Curse you Seven seas publishing!

Mind checking out muh website?
www.avaloncentral.piczo.com
Its still underconstruction so hold your horses.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2007 11:26 PM
FallenxAngel is currently offline Click here to Send FallenxAngel a Private Message Find more posts by FallenxAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gothyc_Wolf

Well, regardless I am mailing CDS Books and asking them when/if the book will be coming out. I want an answer from the publishers. If we all harass them maybe we'll get it.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2007 11:39 PM
Gothyc_Wolf

Ah, I believe I have been to your site before. You have done some serious revamping, I must say....

Are the books with the manga covers published yet? They're beautiful, but I do prefer the original.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2007 02:19 AM
MerMorgan02
I Am On Errantry

they WILL be manga, if I am correct in my line of thinking. Seven Seas publishing IS an American Manga publishing company, after all...

Avalon est un monde sans danger!
reading Bug off!! I'm reading!reading

Old Post Jul 17th, 2007 06:17 PM
MerMorgan02 is currently offline Click here to Send MerMorgan02 a Private Message Find more posts by MerMorgan02 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FallenxAngel
No More Grey Skies.

Well, regardless I am mailing CDS Books and asking them when/if the book will be coming out. I want an answer from the publishers. If we all harass them maybe we'll get it.

CDS isn't the publisher anymore. DarkMage was going to come out until The sevenseas got their hands on it.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2007 11:17 PM
FallenxAngel is currently offline Click here to Send FallenxAngel a Private Message Find more posts by FallenxAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gothyc_Wolf

Well that bloody well stinks -_- and I already sent the letter

http://www.publishersweekly.com/article/CA6397254.html

No, they'll publish them with illustrations, but they will also have a manga adaptation, unless I read that wrong. And I'd prefer it that way, even if I read it wrong, because although I love manga myself, I prefer those that were originally novels to remain as such.

Besides, that would be a complete waste of good text to simply do away with the novel versions completely.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2007 01:13 AM
Adriane_warrior
Avalon rock's

WindxDanxcer nice Sig but it gives me terrible memory's no no devil blink confused

Old Post Jul 20th, 2007 04:05 AM
AdrianeCharday
1000 Pages of Erased Text

I just emailed Rachel Roberts asking about Dark Mage... I just guessed at what her adress might be, I emailed it to [email protected]. I hope I get a reply...

...We were crushed by her halo, oh what a way to go...

Old Post Jul 20th, 2007 08:50 PM
AdrianeCharday is currently offline Click here to Send AdrianeCharday a Private Message Find more posts by AdrianeCharday Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FallenxAngel
No More Grey Skies.

Well that bloody well stinks -_- and I already sent the letter

http://www.publishersweekly.com/article/CA6397254.html

No, they'll publish them with illustrations, but they will also have a manga adaptation, unless I read that wrong. And I'd prefer it that way, even if I read it wrong, because although I love manga myself, I prefer those that were originally novels to remain as such.

Besides, that would be a complete waste of good text to simply do away with the novel versions completely.

eek! I'm your neighbor. I live in BC. yes I think they said their doing interrior illustrations... if thats what you meant.
Originally posted by AdrianeCharday
I just emailed Rachel Roberts asking about Dark Mage... I just guessed at what her adress might be, I emailed it to [email protected]. I hope I get a reply...

Doubt it.
Originally posted by Adriane_warrior
WindxDanxcer nice Sig but it gives me terrible memory's no no devil blink confused

oh tankoo.

Duh new pic of the Circles in teh stream cover:
http://www.newsarama.com/AllAges/Di...lon%20cover.jpg

Also, I preorded both of the books, circles in the stream and all that glitters so once it arrives I'll show ya what the 2nd cover looks like. yes BTW, they both come out on Aug. 15th.

Last edited by FallenxAngel on Jul 22nd, 2007 at 05:43 AM

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2007 05:40 AM
Adriane_warrior
Avalon rock's

Sweet

Old Post Jul 27th, 2007 03:19 AM
FallenxAngel
No More Grey Skies.

Interrior means inside. yes just n' case.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2007 03:40 AM
Adriane_warrior
Avalon rock's

So . . . . .

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2007 04:53 AM
FallenxAngel
No More Grey Skies.

OMG OMG OMG I FOUND OUT ABOUT THE MOVIEEE!
OMG...Here I found this on the seven seas forums!

(please log in to view the image)

RANDOM PERSON: Are Avalon and The Pirate and The Princess new titles? They aren't listed on the main site, and we haven't heard anything about them...

SSP: They're part of our youth reader line of children's and youth novels. They're being kept separate from our other lines as it's a different target audience. We'll be launching a new website devoted solely to those books at a later date.

RANDOM PERSON: got to admit, children's line or no the covers alone and the titles have peaked my interest in Avalon and The Pirate and The Princess. Will look into these without question just because of the covers. The other covers look awesome too!

SSP: We're releasing the series with new covers and interior illustrations, which is quite timely as Stars is currently making an animated movie based on the series. Also, books 11 and 12 have never before been published, so they'll be seeing print for the first time through Seven Seas.

Lol I'm litterally jumping outtah my seat! "YES!" eek!

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2007 10:57 PM
FallenxAngel
No More Grey Skies.

HELllllllllllllOOOOOOOOOOOOo??!?!?!?!

Old Post Aug 24th, 2007 12:11 AM
FallenxAngel
No More Grey Skies.

Originally posted by Sapphiree

Old Post Aug 29th, 2007 12:06 AM