KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Book Discussion Forum » Avalon; Web of Magic

Avalon; Web of Magic
Started by: MerMorgan02

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (55): « First ... « 50 51 [52] 53 54 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
FallenxAngel
No More Grey Skies.

Oh fine, be that way. no expression

Old Post Sep 4th, 2007 04:40 AM
FallenxAngel is currently offline Click here to Send FallenxAngel a Private Message Find more posts by FallenxAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Papuru-Momo

=] hi everyone!!
I'm a freshman now, and I read this series when I was younger. I absolutely LOVED them!
but... the link to the avalon clubhouse doesn't work...? well it does, but it goes to a searching/pop-up site, that gets you no where. =[
I <3 the be*tween music they had on there, and I don't even know if it's possible to get anymore?

Old Post Sep 25th, 2007 11:40 PM
Papuru-Momo is currently offline Click here to Send Papuru-Momo a Private Message Find more posts by Papuru-Momo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FallenxAngel
No More Grey Skies.

Finally. The avalonclubhouse is down. And gone. And the seven seas is making another one. And a movie. And new books are coming out.

Geez I wonder where people are these days.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2007 01:20 AM
FallenxAngel is currently offline Click here to Send FallenxAngel a Private Message Find more posts by FallenxAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Papuru-Momo

!! that's so awesome!!
I can't wait until they're done (with either one)
I need to buy a few books to catch up though... haven't been reading the avalon series in a while. =(

Old Post Oct 1st, 2007 04:33 AM
Papuru-Momo is currently offline Click here to Send Papuru-Momo a Private Message Find more posts by Papuru-Momo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FallenxAngel
No More Grey Skies.

hmm...

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2007 12:28 AM
AdrianeCharday
1000 Pages of Erased Text

HEY!!!

I'M NOT DEAD!!!!

Anyway, anyone know anything about Dark Mage?

...We were crushed by her halo, oh what a way to go...

Old Post Oct 6th, 2007 11:59 PM
AdrianeCharday is currently offline Click here to Send AdrianeCharday a Private Message Find more posts by AdrianeCharday Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FallenxAngel
No More Grey Skies.

Ya, it wont be out for another 2/3 years.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2007 09:52 PM
RandomLass

Sheesh.

My friend and I discovered this series when we were eight. That was in 2003. Now we're thirteen.

I have all of the books anyways, but wasn't Dark Mage supposed to come out last year? And that movie that was supposed to come out in 2004?

Old Post Oct 30th, 2007 03:49 AM
RandomLass is currently offline Click here to Send RandomLass a Private Message Find more posts by RandomLass Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FallenxAngel
No More Grey Skies.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by RandomLass
Sheesh.

My friend and I discovered this series when we were eight. That was in 2003. Now we're thirteen.

I have all of the books anyways, but wasn't Dark Mage supposed to come out last year? And that movie that was supposed to come out in 2004?

Ya, but it obviously didn't happen.. I seriously think the Publisher and Rachel are totally irrisponsible for that..

Old Post Nov 1st, 2007 04:26 AM
AdrianeCharday

Argh. This is so frustrating.
In the time when I discovered the series--back in 2003-- and now, I've grown so much from the wanna-be writer, book-obsessed litle girl... Now I'm a wannbe-singer, gothic-metal-music-obsessed older girl, waiting for the freaking 11th book.
PUBLISH THE BOOK ALREADY!

Old Post Nov 6th, 2007 07:49 PM
AdrianeCharday is currently offline Click here to Send AdrianeCharday a Private Message Find more posts by AdrianeCharday Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
avalongirl101

It's published, but has not been released to booksellers. You can order it from CDS Books, the publisher.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2007 11:18 PM
avalongirl101 is currently offline Click here to Send avalongirl101 a Private Message Find more posts by avalongirl101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FallenxAngel
No More Grey Skies.

No you cant, because CDS publishing went down and out of business. And thats why Avalon was left with out a publisher and thats why its taking so long for DarkMage to be published. But now Seven Seas got the hands on it, and their republishing the series, which is going to take longer, which sucks majorly.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2007 12:30 AM
AdrianeCharday

I emailed GoManga.com about an hour ago, which is the Seven Seas Publishing website. When I get a respose I'll tell you guys.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2007 04:16 AM
FallenxAngel
No More Grey Skies.

Okay.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2007 09:15 AM
lyra01
The Healing Warrior

Aaaaghhhh!!! This is taking so LONG! I think I'll go write a poem or something now. Could someone send me the Supernatural High and Spirit of Avalon songs? Through e-mail. [email protected]

Thanks!

Old Post Nov 19th, 2007 05:05 PM
lyra01 is currently offline Click here to Send lyra01 a Private Message Find more posts by lyra01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AdrianeCharday

I got a reply! Here:

Avalon Book 1 was released through Scholastic Book Fairs earlier this year and will be seeing a wider release in bookstores in March 2008. We have the rights to all 10 of the previously released novels and will be rereleasing them with new covers and new interior illustrations. We will also be putting out for the first time the previously unreleased books 11 and 12.

Please note that we are keeping our youth novels separate from our manga line and gomanga.com, so we plan to launch a new website dedicated to those titles at a later date.

Thanks for your interest in Avalon!

- Adam Arnold
Seven Seas Entertainment

Old Post Nov 21st, 2007 05:06 PM
FallenxAngel
No More Grey Skies.

Originally posted by AdrianeCharday
I got a reply! Here:

Avalon Book 1 was released through Scholastic Book Fairs earlier this year and will be seeing a wider release in bookstores in March 2008. We have the rights to all 10 of the previously released novels and will be rereleasing them with new covers and new interior illustrations. We will also be putting out for the first time the previously unreleased books 11 and 12.

Please note that we are keeping our youth novels separate from our manga line and gomanga.com, so we plan to launch a new website dedicated to those titles at a later date.

Thanks for your interest in Avalon!

- Adam Arnold
Seven Seas Entertainment

Thats pretty much what they said on the Sevenseas forums.. They also said their making a movie... so maybe you should ask them about that too?

Old Post Nov 25th, 2007 09:29 PM
lyra01
The Healing Warrior

I WANNA BE IN THE MOVIEEE!!! xD Although I can't act, and I look like none of the characters. ;_;

Old Post Nov 28th, 2007 10:21 PM
lyra01 is currently offline Click here to Send lyra01 a Private Message Find more posts by lyra01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FallenxAngel
No More Grey Skies.

Its an animated movie.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2007 03:14 AM
AdrianeCharday

Originally posted by lyra01
I WANNA BE IN THE MOVIEEE!!! xD Although I can't act, and I look like none of the characters. ;_;

I printed out an interview with Rachel Roberts about three years ago and she said it was going to be live-action.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2007 12:47 AM