KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Book Discussion Forum » Avalon; Web of Magic

Avalon; Web of Magic
Started by: MerMorgan02

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (55): « First ... « 51 52 [53] 54 55 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
AdrianeCharday
1000 Pages of Erased Text

Oops. I was supposed to reply to FallenxAngel. Sorry!

...We were crushed by her halo, oh what a way to go...

Old Post Dec 28th, 2007 12:48 AM
AdrianeCharday is currently offline Click here to Send AdrianeCharday a Private Message Find more posts by AdrianeCharday Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FallenxAngel
No More Grey Skies.

yeah, THREE years ago. When seven seas said they're gonna make a movie, it said it'd be a animated movie and that one of the admins on the seven seas forums are constructing it right now. And they said that about... 5 months ago. So its probably gonna be released in 2008 sometime.

And I also found a updated thing on avalon on wikipedia. It says the website is currently under construction

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Av...lection#Summary

Which was also written by the seven seas, and for proof that its updated look at the very bottom of the page. It says it was last updated december 5th 07. ^^

EDIT: AND it also says that there IS going to be a gaurdian of magic series.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2007 07:43 AM
FallenxAngel is currently offline Click here to Send FallenxAngel a Private Message Find more posts by FallenxAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FallenxAngel
No More Grey Skies.

AND, the release dates for Circles in the stream and all that glitters is March 18th, and they also have a release date on Cry of the wolf for April 23rd or something

Old Post Jan 1st, 2008 12:58 AM
FallenxAngel is currently offline Click here to Send FallenxAngel a Private Message Find more posts by FallenxAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shadowbreaker
Del Guard

Err- wats avalon? never heard of it

Old Post Jan 14th, 2008 02:34 AM
shadowbreaker is currently offline Click here to Send shadowbreaker a Private Message Find more posts by shadowbreaker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Papuru-Momo

quote: (post)
Originally posted by FallenxAngel
yeah, THREE years ago. When seven seas said they're gonna make a movie, it said it'd be a animated movie and that one of the admins on the seven seas forums are constructing it right now. And they said that about... 5 months ago. So its probably gonna be released in 2008 sometime.

do you know who the voice actors are or if they have started making the movie yet?

(and yay that the site is under construction!!)

oh and I'm thinking about making some fan art for your website if I have the time...

Old Post Jan 14th, 2008 11:51 AM
Papuru-Momo is currently offline Click here to Send Papuru-Momo a Private Message Find more posts by Papuru-Momo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Papuru-Momo

Originally posted by shadowbreaker

Avalon; Web of Magic is a children's book series for girls(i guess some guys might like it..) and everyone who posts on here is a very big fan to remember AND look up the non-existent avalonclubhouse site T-T it took me forever to find this thread, and I'm very glad I did o(>.< )o

Old Post Jan 16th, 2008 05:27 AM
Papuru-Momo is currently offline Click here to Send Papuru-Momo a Private Message Find more posts by Papuru-Momo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FallenxAngel
No More Grey Skies.

Originally posted by shadowbreaker

eek!Your born in 1994 too? Its a girls book btw. I dont think guys would be interested in unicorns and how much girls usualy talk about guys.

Originally posted by Papuru-Momo
do you know who the voice actors are or if they have started making the movie yet?

(and yay that the site is under construction!!)

oh and I'm thinking about making some fan art for your website if I have the time...

Voice actors I have no idea about. All I DO know is that on the sevenseas forums the admin posted that they'd be starting the production on jan 1st.

eek! and I did a commerical on stage today in the drama studio for a bunch of people. I played singer Avril Lavinge.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2008 01:18 AM
MerMorgan02
I Am On Errantry

Wowee, congrats, FallenxAngel! big grin

Oh, I've been constantly exploring SevenSeas (because I'm cool like that) and discovered that an animation, be it Flash or otherwise, is under construction for Avalon! happy I'm excited!

Avalon est un monde sans danger!
reading Bug off!! I'm reading!reading

Old Post Jan 20th, 2008 11:54 PM
MerMorgan02 is currently offline Click here to Send MerMorgan02 a Private Message Find more posts by MerMorgan02 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FallenxAngel
No More Grey Skies.

Originally posted by MerMorgan02
Wowee, congrats, FallenxAngel! big grin

Oh, I've been constantly exploring SevenSeas (because I'm cool like that) and discovered that an animation, be it Flash or otherwise, is under construction for Avalon! happy I'm excited!

yes Thats what I said on the other page.

And thankies. BTW. Do you remember me? My old username here was emily__fletcher.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2008 03:52 AM
AdrianeCharday

Hey everyone! Avalon is starting to pick up speed again, it looks like! Can't wait for March... Whoo-hoo Dark Mage!

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2008 12:31 AM
AdrianeCharday is currently offline Click here to Send AdrianeCharday a Private Message Find more posts by AdrianeCharday Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AdrianeCharday

Does anyone know how I can make a signature? If you do, can you help me?

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2008 01:33 AM
MerMorgan02
I Am On Errantry

Oh, sorry for the re-post.... no expression And yes, I remember you!

Um, if you need help with sigs, I guess I could help. I make my own, but they might not be what you're looking for.

Avalon est un monde sans danger!
reading Bug off!! I'm reading!reading

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2008 01:43 PM
MerMorgan02 is currently offline Click here to Send MerMorgan02 a Private Message Find more posts by MerMorgan02 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FallenxAngel
No More Grey Skies.

Originally posted by AdrianeCharday
Hey everyone! Avalon is starting to pick up speed again, it looks like! Can't wait for March... Whoo-hoo Dark Mage!

blink Darkmage isnt coming out in march. The other books are.

And I could make you a sig. Whatta want on it?

Old Post Jan 25th, 2008 12:29 AM
AdrianeCharday

blink Darkmage isnt coming out in march. The other books are.

And I could make you a sig. Whatta want on it?

But... That's what the guy who emailed me from Sevens Seas said. That it was coming out in March.

Thanks for offering, but I'd really like to learn how to make my own.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2008 02:33 AM
AdrianeCharday

Originally posted by MerMorgan02
Oh, sorry for the re-post.... no expression And yes, I remember you!

Um, if you need help with sigs, I guess I could help. I make my own, but they might not be what you're looking for.

I just want to learn how to make them... Like, find pictures from google and merge them together.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2008 02:52 AM
FallenxAngel
No More Grey Skies.

Originally posted by AdrianeCharday
But... That's what the guy who emailed me from Sevens Seas said. That it was coming out in March.

Thanks for offering, but I'd really like to learn how to make my own.

No, from what you posted, it said they'd be releasing them for the first time after books 1-6 of Web of magic and 1-4 of Quest for magic are published. And they said that they'd be publishing them and releasing them in March. So therefore dark mage will probably be out in dec 2008 or next year.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2008 01:29 AM
AdrianeCharday

No, from what you posted, it said they'd be releasing them for the first time after books 1-6 of Web of magic and 1-4 of Quest for magic are published. And they said that they'd be publishing them and releasing them in March. So therefore dark mage will probably be out in dec 2008 or next year.

Crap.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2008 12:12 AM
FallenxAngel
No More Grey Skies.

yup but the website is supposed to be up soon and the movie is gonna be released in a while so...

Old Post Feb 1st, 2008 11:58 PM
FallenxAngel
No More Grey Skies.

By the way, they have a pic of all that glitters now.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2008 06:01 AM
FallenxAngel
No More Grey Skies.

And Cry of the wolf.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2008 04:39 AM