KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Book Discussion Forum » Avalon; Web of Magic

Avalon; Web of Magic
Started by: MerMorgan02

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (55): « First ... « 52 53 [54] 55 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
AdrianeCharday
1000 Pages of Erased Text

^^ Yay. But I already have those books... I want the new ones!

Grrr.... No more new books or music until around 2009.

...We were crushed by her halo, oh what a way to go...

Old Post Feb 11th, 2008 08:51 PM
AdrianeCharday is currently offline Click here to Send AdrianeCharday a Private Message Find more posts by AdrianeCharday Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FallenxAngel
No More Grey Skies.

I AM referring to the new ones. Go to bn.com and search avalon web of magic

Old Post Feb 15th, 2008 02:04 AM
FallenxAngel is currently offline Click here to Send FallenxAngel a Private Message Find more posts by FallenxAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AdrianeCharday

I looked them up. They're beautiful covers, especially the Cry of the Wolf one.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2008 10:20 PM
AdrianeCharday is currently offline Click here to Send AdrianeCharday a Private Message Find more posts by AdrianeCharday Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FallenxAngel
No More Grey Skies.

yup. Their awesome.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2008 11:28 PM
FallenxAngel is currently offline Click here to Send FallenxAngel a Private Message Find more posts by FallenxAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FallenxAngel
No More Grey Skies.

Woot the books come out in 2 days!

Old Post Mar 17th, 2008 05:57 AM
AdrianeCharday

Boreddd... Have any of you ever read the Morganville Vampires eries?

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2008 03:19 AM
FallenxAngel
No More Grey Skies.

Nope.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2008 12:33 PM
AdrianeCharday

Oh. I'd recommend them.

And if you've never heard of her, this Gothic/Victorindustrial singer/violinist called Emilie Autumn. I've been obsessed with her music lately.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2008 01:17 AM
adraine

Cool

cool

Old Post Jun 1st, 2008 10:17 PM
adraine is currently offline Click here to Send adraine a Private Message Find more posts by adraine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
adraine

im new

um...im new i need help...i read all the books exept for darkmage

Old Post Jun 1st, 2008 10:20 PM
adraine is currently offline Click here to Send adraine a Private Message Find more posts by adraine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FallenxAngel
No More Grey Skies.

Darkmage wont be out for a while yet.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2008 09:34 AM
avalon geek
Restricted

Account Restricted

Love avalon

first of all im abby. and Kirsten-rose do you live in wisconsin and go to meadowveiw school cuz if you do i know you and you probably know me. ok this is like the best series ever. i totally wish that someone would make a movie about the books like seriously. that would be awesome!!!!!! here are my favorite people in order....

PEOPLE.
1.adrianne
2.emily
3.zach
4. kara

NOW ANIMALS
1.lyra
2. ozzie
3.stormbringer
4. drake
5. dreamer

now i finished the first series of avalon boks.....did you know theres a second and there called Avalon Quest of Magic. im just starting them. so well yeah.... so if you know anybody that could make an avalon movie that would be good...but remmber it has to follow the story line....or else it would be stupid. and you have to have good 12 year old actors. like and dont make it all fakey..... like have a girl with black hair for adrianne then red hair for emily. and a blondy for kara. that would be AWESOME!!!!!

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2008 03:36 PM
avalon geek is currently offline Click here to Send avalon geek a Private Message Find more posts by avalon geek Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lyra01
The Healing Warrior

GAHHH

I've been away for so long! I can NOT wait for Dark Mage to come out. I've analyzed and reread and started writing random fanfictions that never turned out to be anything and I can't TAKE it anymore!

Old Post Aug 14th, 2008 03:23 PM
lyra01 is currently offline Click here to Send lyra01 a Private Message Find more posts by lyra01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tree Squeak

avalonclubhouse!!!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Papuru-Momo
=] hi everyone!!
I'm a freshman now, and I read this series when I was younger. I absolutely LOVED them!
but... the link to the avalon clubhouse doesn't work...? well it does, but it goes to a searching/pop-up site, that gets you no where. =[
I <3 the be*tween music they had on there, and I don't even know if it's possible to get anymore?

been looking for these songs forever,
if any random person who reads this happens to have "Friend In You" and/or "Supernatural High" from avalonclubhouse.com on their comp plzplzplz e-mail me on [email protected] plz and thank you

Old Post Aug 16th, 2008 11:24 AM
Tree Squeak is currently offline Click here to Send Tree Squeak a Private Message Find more posts by Tree Squeak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abbyj

Tongue

Originally posted by Kirsten-Rose
I'm pretty sure that Storm is a girl..And Dreamer (Adriannes new Mistwolf) is a boy.

do i know you kirsten-rose??? my name is abby . and i love avalon! do you live in Sparta....because if you do i probably know you. big grin

Old Post Aug 28th, 2008 07:14 PM
abbyj is currently offline Click here to Send abbyj a Private Message Find more posts by abbyj Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AdrianeCharday

Dark Mage... comes out November 2009. Which I don't like.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2008 01:26 AM
Healer

hi everyone!!!! How are yall? big grin big grin big grin angel

Old Post Sep 13th, 2008 05:29 PM
Healer is currently offline Click here to Send Healer a Private Message Find more posts by Healer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AdrianeCharday

Gooood.....

How're you?

Old Post Sep 14th, 2008 03:29 AM
AdrianeCharday

UGH.

Okay, I need help. I'm trying to upload a sig, but KMC is being stupid and keeps saying that it's too big, even though I keep resizing it to try and fit their (too small) requirements. Help?

Old Post Sep 14th, 2008 04:12 AM
sevenseas

Re: avalonclubhouse!!!

Hi, everyone. I'm with Seven Seas (the company putting out the Avalon books), and I just thought I'd drop by and let you all know that AvalonMagic.com is now online. So be sure to check it out!

Originally posted by Tree Squeak
been looking for these songs forever,
if any random person who reads this happens to have "Friend In You" and/or "Supernatural High" from avalonclubhouse.com on their comp plzplzplz e-mail me on [email protected] plz and thank you

"Supernatural High" and "Spirit of Avalon" are up right now on the site, so be sure to grab those!

Old Post Sep 17th, 2008 05:04 AM
sevenseas is currently offline Click here to Send sevenseas a Private Message Find more posts by sevenseas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote