KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Book Discussion Forum » Avalon; Web of Magic

Avalon; Web of Magic
Started by: MerMorgan02

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (55): « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
FallenxAngel
No More Grey Skies.

Hellooooooooooo? Anyone home? @.@

Old Post Feb 28th, 2006 04:22 AM
FallenxAngel is currently offline Click here to Send FallenxAngel a Private Message Find more posts by FallenxAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gothyc_Wolf
Warrior of the Elder Gods

Howdy! May I join in?

Old Post Mar 6th, 2006 06:56 AM
Gothyc_Wolf is currently offline Click here to Send Gothyc_Wolf a Private Message Find more posts by Gothyc_Wolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FallenxAngel
No More Grey Skies.

No problem big grin If you know avalon check out my site: www.avalonclubhouse.piczo.com smile its truly an awsome site ( Thats what poeple who visit there daily say lol.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2006 09:28 PM
FallenxAngel is currently offline Click here to Send FallenxAngel a Private Message Find more posts by FallenxAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Avalon Warrior
A Warrior's Courage

Hi I'm new to KMC Forums and I LOVE Avalon. I like all of hte charectors because I ca see a little bit of myself in their personalities. I've been trying to go on to their site but it isn't working. Has there been any updates on the movie?

Old Post Mar 12th, 2006 06:56 AM
Avalon Warrior is currently offline Click here to Send Avalon Warrior a Private Message Find more posts by Avalon Warrior Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FallenxAngel
No More Grey Skies.

big grin Not that I know of, but they are writing the script. and more then 500 people have visited my site. check-er out, Avalonclubhouse.piczo.com

Old Post Mar 18th, 2006 02:47 AM
Gothyc_Wolf

okay(sorry, net disconnected)

Old Post Mar 18th, 2006 02:54 AM
Gothyc_Wolf is currently offline Click here to Send Gothyc_Wolf a Private Message Find more posts by Gothyc_Wolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zach the Winged

Hey! I'm new here, but I love the Avalon bookseries. Please emial me at [email protected]

Old Post Mar 18th, 2006 03:11 AM
Zach the Winged is currently offline Click here to Send Zach the Winged a Private Message Find more posts by Zach the Winged Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gothyc_Wolf

I like your site. If you want, I can help out with layouts and stuff. I'm the CEO of Mirage Graphics, and I want to get more practice in. I can show you examples of my image maps and stuff.

Old Post Mar 18th, 2006 03:12 AM
Zach the Winged

Is ne1 there?

Old Post Mar 18th, 2006 03:12 AM
Zach the Winged is currently offline Click here to Send Zach the Winged a Private Message Find more posts by Zach the Winged Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zach the Winged

Hi! How are you? I'm Zach aka Dakota

Old Post Mar 18th, 2006 03:13 AM
Gothyc_Wolf

Here

Old Post Mar 18th, 2006 03:13 AM
Gothyc_Wolf

Name's Gothyc or ScorpionFan1, whatever suits you best, lol

Old Post Mar 18th, 2006 03:14 AM
Zach the Winged

Um... hello? Does nebody know how to get to the avalon clubhouse website, I think it's web address has changed, cause it takes me to some really diff site than ach.com

Old Post Mar 18th, 2006 03:15 AM
Zach the Winged

Hullo! "ere ya' from? Uk, USA or some palce else?

Old Post Mar 18th, 2006 03:16 AM
Gothyc_Wolf

They either left it untouched for to long, or are totally rebuilding the site. No worries, and if they forgot about it... well... that's not very smart, lol. They're probably re-doing the whole thing seeing as the old one was kinda plain.

Old Post Mar 18th, 2006 03:16 AM
Gothyc_Wolf

Canada, but obessed with Chicago

Old Post Mar 18th, 2006 03:17 AM
Zach the Winged

Look could you just email me, cause I g2g in like 1 min

Old Post Mar 18th, 2006 03:17 AM
Zach the Winged

Yeah so how old are you? do you have AIM? I'm 15 and, obviously a guy. And I have aim.

Old Post Mar 18th, 2006 03:18 AM
Gothyc_Wolf

I'm 14, have MSN

Old Post Mar 18th, 2006 03:19 AM
Gothyc_Wolf

15 April 9th

Old Post Mar 18th, 2006 03:19 AM