KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » BATMAN RPG-Another Restart!

BATMAN RPG-Another Restart!
Started by: Punkyhermy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (35): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Bat Dude
In God I Trust

"Alfred, did he forget me!" asked Tim. "Oh great, another boring night at Wayne Manor." "Uh sir, you could follow him." "Great Idea, Alfred." Tim then left towards his enterance to the batcave. "I should tell Bruce about this, but oh well.'' he said as he went to his costume chamber. He got dressed into his costume, took a few bolas, a few batarangs and went towards the Red Bird. He jumped on put on his helmet(gotta have protection) and zoomed out the batcave.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2004 02:09 AM
Bat Dude is currently offline Click here to Send Bat Dude a Private Message Find more posts by Bat Dude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Punkyhermy
like memory in motion

I glance at the Batsignal flashing across the bloody sky. After putting onmy suit, I sneak out of my bedroom and out onto the Gotham Rooftops.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2004 02:19 AM
Punkyhermy is currently offline Click here to Send Punkyhermy a Private Message Find more posts by Punkyhermy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kohldia
Wild One

Catwoman yawns a little and raises an eyebrow as she sees that Batman has finally arrived on the scene, she cracks her neck a little and conitues to watch what is happening down below.

Burned and Scarred, but just as dangerous as a wildthing.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2004 02:23 AM
Kohldia is currently offline Click here to Send Kohldia a Private Message Find more posts by Kohldia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Batman stopped a little to let Robin catch up. "I thought Ive forgot something..." said Batman with a chuckle.

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Old Post Dec 15th, 2004 02:41 AM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kohldia
Wild One

Catwoman purred slightly as she recognised Robin, "Oh hello little birdy..." She murmurred silkily.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2004 02:44 AM
Kohldia is currently offline Click here to Send Kohldia a Private Message Find more posts by Kohldia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vaya_the_elf
You know you love elves

* see's the bat signal* seems the bat is out

how interesting

Old Post Dec 15th, 2004 03:10 AM
vaya_the_elf is currently offline Click here to Send vaya_the_elf a Private Message Find more posts by vaya_the_elf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Joker1237

Joker look out and saw the BatSignal, I guess I let who ever have there fun, Batman will beat them of couse laugh the Joker.

Have a laugh evey now and than.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2004 03:20 AM
Joker1237 is currently offline Click here to Send Joker1237 a Private Message Find more posts by Joker1237 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

"Do you feel like someones watching us..." asked Batman to Robin. Batman ran his fingers throu his cars controls as his screen activated Thermo Vision. "Up there...Top of building.. Catwomen it seems.." whispered Batman to Robin in the comm link.

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Old Post Dec 15th, 2004 03:28 AM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kohldia
Wild One

Catwoman yawned and stretched, stepping up to the ledge and doing a handstand, flipping and landing on a balcony, doing the same again and landing swiftly on the ground just near the two 'heros', "Well hello to you too boys."

Old Post Dec 15th, 2004 03:46 AM
vaya_the_elf
You know you love elves

* goes toward the batman signal*

I hope i see batman.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2004 03:49 AM
vaya_the_elf is currently offline Click here to Send vaya_the_elf a Private Message Find more posts by vaya_the_elf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Joker1237

So Vaya who are you'?

Old Post Dec 15th, 2004 04:23 AM
Joker1237 is currently offline Click here to Send Joker1237 a Private Message Find more posts by Joker1237 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kohldia
Wild One

she's poison ivy

Old Post Dec 15th, 2004 04:26 AM
vaya_the_elf
You know you love elves

quote:
Originally posted by Kohldia
she's poison ivy

^ what she said

*finds the Museum*

Old Post Dec 15th, 2004 04:32 AM
Bardock42

The Train arrived at Gotham Station. when the doors opened a few passangers left it. One of them was a big Person with a brown coat and a hat. He watched the people passing him by.
>>Once this city was mine, it will be again<<
He left the Station and walked through the wet Streets of Gotham City.
In the Sky he saw the Bat Signal shining.
>>IK# will have my revenge, Batman. I broke you once I can do it again<<
Thinking that to himself he dissapeared in the crowds walking on the street.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2004 12:29 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Is this actually being hosted, or should I shift it over?

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Dec 15th, 2004 12:50 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Ask Punkyhermy she Hosting us (maybe)

Old Post Dec 15th, 2004 01:09 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Joker1237

I have no ideal, I finger it would be a unhosted thing which is why I ask to go to the old unhosted Batman forum lol. But maybe Punkymermy is hosting.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2004 02:19 PM
Bardock42

Maybe you could shift it? If that is ok with everyone?

Old Post Dec 15th, 2004 05:11 PM
Joker1237

I guess I host it, if it follows, I do have a few rules If I am hosted, Rules that would have the crimals do there crimes, and rules that were Batman can catch the bad guys in the end. But I wait for Pumky replie.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2004 05:35 PM
vaya_the_elf
You know you love elves

i say we just keep playing

Old Post Dec 15th, 2004 10:59 PM