KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » Harry Potter and The Half Blooded Prince - Discussion

Harry Potter and The Half Blooded Prince - Discussion
Started by: spidergrl

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (65): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
spidergrl
Living

Im sorry guys that I haven't posted in awhile!! Im getting there though, Nearly got some more!! By the way can you please tell me what couples you would like to get together?? Just so I know!! Thanks. SG

Made by the wonderful Barker .. Thanks Darling

Old Post Dec 30th, 2004 07:54 AM
spidergrl is currently offline Click here to Send spidergrl a Private Message Find more posts by spidergrl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

Harry/Hermione. Other than that, go ahead with what you feel.
And thank you, god bless!

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post Dec 30th, 2004 04:06 PM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spidergrl
Living

I was thinking about writing my own book, my step mum said i should. But Im not sure what to writ it about, I mean HP is my love right now. Im into that so much that I don't know what else to write about......

Heres some more........

( by the way, as you can prob see the couples are made out right now, but there is going to be a twist very very soon!! Hope you enjoy! )

Old Post Dec 30th, 2004 10:12 PM
spidergrl is currently offline Click here to Send spidergrl a Private Message Find more posts by spidergrl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spidergrl
Living

CHAPTER 10

Harry woke the next morning with saw neck, he rolled over and saw his exam results. He couldn't halp by smile, he had earned it and he was proud no matter what. There was again no one in the room and insteed on the curtains drawn back, they were still closed. This was a little strange he thought, but made nothing of it. He made his way down stairs where the house seemed empty. Where is everyone, he thought. Have they gone to shopping with out me, many ideas where going through his head, but he didn't relise what was going on till he entred the room.

High above him was a banner:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HARRY!!! AND CONGRADULATIONS!!!

He had forgotten all about his birthday and he couldn't believe that he thought that the Weasleys would forget as well. Mrs Weasley ran forward and sqeezed Harry till he was nearly bursting. Everyone wished him a Happy Birthday and they had a huge breakfast. It was nearly enough food to feed the great hall, he thought. After the meal and present ( where he reseved books from Hermionie, a set of Quidditch balls from Ron; which they could practice with, another jumper from Mrs and Mr Weasley along with something extra that he would open later when he was alone, and a gift voucher for Fred and George's shop ) everyone cleared away and Harry was left at the table by himself.

Ginny came back and saw that he was alone, and he quickly sceed the opertunity to sort things out and talk to her. He got up and before she got a chance to diappear again, he grabbed her arm and took her upstairs into Ron's room. She stood there looking confused and alittle frightened.
"Look, what happened the other night..." He started off and Ginny straight away went red. "I don't want it to get in the way of our friendship, I like you Ginny!!" He continued, and he stopped and thought about it......I like you!!

She wasn't sure on which way to take it, did he mean he likes me or does he llllike me, she thought. They stood there and before he knew it they were kissing. Hermionie suddnly burst in the room and let out a little scream before putting her hands over her mouth. Ginny and Harry looked at her and if Ginny had gone any redder then she would of popped, he thought. They all stood there for alittle while.
"Cakes......ready!" Is all that came out. Harry took the chance and quickly ran down stairs where everyone was waiting for him.
"Where's Hermionie and Ginny?" Mrs Weasley asked, looking around the room.
"Ohh, they're up stairs sorting something out. It doesn't matter, I'll see them later." Harry answered as he blew out the candles which was frightening Ron for some reason.

Everyone sat around the table eating; where suddenly screams came from upstairs. Harry was a little worried that Hermionie didn't approve or something. But after awhile he relised that they were frightening screams but happy screams. Maybe she does, he thought which Harry had a smile on his face all day that he couldn't seem to shake off !!

Hermionie and Ginnny soon came down, arm and arm skipping. Everyone wondered what they were so happy about, but Hermionie had promised that she wouldn't say a word, not even to Ron.
Secretly, Harry was wondering weither he did the right thing. Even though he had feelings for Ginny, they weren't as strong as they were towards someone else, but he couldn't tell anyone, not even Ron.

That night was so enjoyable and Harry was not wanting it to end. As well as a huge meal and cake, they flew around on their broom sticks, played games, dueled. Before he knew it, it had come to an end and the following day they were off to purchase their school supplies.

Many hours latter Harry lay on the floor with a small sheat over him, trying to remember and capture every moment of this day. He had never enjoyed his birthday as much as this one. He hadn't thought about Sirius alday and he wasn't going to until something happened; but Harry wasn't sure that it would any more. He had started to give up hope that they would be able to see each other and talk again.

Last edited by spidergrl on Dec 30th, 2004 at 10:18 PM

Old Post Dec 30th, 2004 10:13 PM
harry_fan
master of magic

omg there making out now this is sooo good...oh i so want to know what ron will think of his best friend and his little sister together!! very good keep it going how many chapter are you doing?

Old Post Dec 31st, 2004 01:34 AM
harry_fan is currently offline Click here to Send harry_fan a Private Message Find more posts by harry_fan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spidergrl
Living

I was thinking about that the other day and there will be quite a few. Im not planing the story out etc. Im just writing it, so what ever comes will come. lol there are twists and turns to come my friend...many!!

Old Post Dec 31st, 2004 01:37 AM
harry_fan
master of magic

is ron ever going to find out?

Old Post Dec 31st, 2004 01:55 AM
harry_fan is currently offline Click here to Send harry_fan a Private Message Find more posts by harry_fan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spidergrl
Living

Mmm not sure yet, may be..... may be...

Old Post Dec 31st, 2004 03:06 AM
spidergrl
Living

( this is the last bit i've written and won't post more till a couple of days. Hope you enjoy )

As the full moon reached the angle of Ron's room, the glowing light flooded through the window and Harry Potter roled over. Pictures of his parents flittered through is head and disappeared to Harry's dismay. Lord Voldermort suddenly appeared and lifted his wand and pointed it at him as Harry suddenly sat up. He looked around and relised it was only a night mare as he wiped the sweat off his head and lay back down.

Harry woke again at 7am and couldn't be bothered trying to go back to sleep, and instead made his way down the stairs and saw Hermionie in the lounge.
"Morning stranger. What are you doing up this early." Harry asked, while making his wya over and taking a seat opposite her.
"Oh, Harry, Morning. You scared me." She said, now quickly putting away a small note book where she was writing notes. "I couldn't sleep, its Hogwarts tomorrow and Im just to excited. Why are you up?" She asked.
"Yea Hogwarts tomorrow, Im going home again." He said, with a huge smile on his face. "I couldn't sleep either, to...er...excited as well." He finished, Harry didn't want her to know that he was having nightmares.

Hermionie looked at Harry, trying to sort him out, but gave up with a shrug.
"Oh, I remember something I wanted to ask you Harry. Don't get angry now but I was wondering if we were still going to do the DA this year." She said, half holding her breath. Harry just sat there, stunned and wondering what she was on about. Harry opened his mouth, but closed it. He wasn't sure what to say.
"Are you say that you want to carry on learning?" He asked, very confused.
"Of course we do." said Ron, who entered the room and took a seat next to Hermionie.
"People have sent me owls over the holidays asking about it. She said. "I got over 100 owls from people asking about if the DA is going to continue, and if they were allowed to join."
Harry couldn't believe what he was hearing, after everything in the Minastary last year, people wouldn't want to learn from me. This is un-believacle he kept saying to himself in his head.

Hermionie and Ron continued to look at him, waiting for an answer.
"Well, I guess if people want to learn how to defend themselves, Im not going to be the person to stop them." Harry answered, now many ideas flooding through his head of the lessons they were going to do.
Ron and Hermionie couldn't believe that harry agreed, they thought that after what happened he wouldn't be ip for it. Hermionie suddenly pulled out the note book she had before and immediately started. She had to get more people involved, Dunmbeldor would let him, wouldn't he?

Hours past before Mrs Weasley came in and saw them in their PJ's, she looked a little annoyed to put it at the least.
"Don't worry about going to Diagon Alley." She said. "I've got your school book lists and I'll stop by Gringots and get some money out for you Harry." She said, and with a turn of her feet she was off.
All three of them looked at each other with worried lookes, and decieded to go get ready for tomorrow. They packed their trunks and left spare room for their books. Mrs Weasley returned later that afternoon, bags filled and over loaded.

She sorts them out and then handed Harry a small bag which ratiled. As he grabbed it, he felt the wright in his palm and thought then and there that he was going to buy everyone in the DA something to say 'thank you'.
After they had all finished packing, it was supper. Mrs Weasley had set out another feast, at this rate im going to look like Dudley, Harry thought.

There was chicken, turkey, ham, bacon, fum sticks, chips, salad, potatoes, and that was only on one table. As two extra tables had appeared and they also were layed out with plates and plates of food. Mr Weasley hadn't been around too much, Harry relised, When he had a chance, he grabbed Fred and George and asked them about where he's been.
"Well, thanks to our trusty 'Extendable ears' whish are now a nation hit all over the wizarding world, we caught him and mum talking the other night." George said.

"We heard Dad has been checking out 'You Know Who' and trying to track down som eof his own death eater. "Fred continued. "Looks like he's trying to get more followers over to his side, and its working. Its been Dad's job to get to people first. Either convince them not to join, or see if they're willing to be a spy for the Minastary. We now have over 10 spys in there right now, risking their lives."

Harry looked interested and wanted to know more, but thats all that they seemed to know, but Harry wondered if they were holding something back. He wasn't frightened about Voldermort coming back. He felt more angry that he was, as he was the reason Siriur was dead, he would pay! Harry made a row right there and then that Lord Voldermort would pay for his God Fathers death.

Last edited by spidergrl on Dec 31st, 2004 at 03:10 AM

Old Post Dec 31st, 2004 03:07 AM
innocnt4lyf
twins= brain x2 beauty x4

i love this chapter......

Old Post Jan 1st, 2005 01:08 AM
innocnt4lyf is currently offline Click here to Send innocnt4lyf a Private Message Find more posts by innocnt4lyf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spidergrl
Living

( thanks!! Seen you're so nice - I wrote this bit last night quickly before I went out!! I know its short but I will write some when I have time. By the way: HAPPY NEW YEARS !!!! )

CHAPTER 11

Both Ron and Harry woke, to their ribs feeling like they were caving in and Dudley on top of them. I was 10.15 and the Hogwarts Express was leaving in 3/4 of an hour.
Mrs Weasley chucked their trunks on them and not a glance of sympathy went their way. For the next 15 minutes they ran around mad, making sure they had everything. Thanking themselves that they had packed the day before. By 10.35 they quickly made their way outside, where the cars were waiting.

Harry had never been car sick before, but this was an exception. With all the bends and sharp turns they were taking, he wasn't surprised when Hermonie stuck her head out the window as well. This was totally different driving style, Harry thought. With the Dursleys they would drive as slow as they could making sure that everyone in the neighbour hood saw their new flash car.
Faster then ever before; Harry was very thankful when they arrived at the transtation at 7 minutes to spare. They half walked, half ran and half pushed over to plateform 9 and 10. Harry was litually pushed through the wall and emerged on the other side, infront of him was the Hogwarts Express, puffing away. It never ceased to put a smile on Harry's face, a huge smile.

All four of them ran to the train, they said good bye to Mrs Weasley ( Mr Weasley had work issues and couldn't make it ) who if you could, would of hugged them to death and like always told Harry to be careful. They made their way by all the courages, looking for an empty one. They came to one, where there was a teenage boy and girl who Harry reckonised. They opened the door and greated both Neivelle and Laun; Who looked very pleased to see all four of them. It feels alittle different not hooping on the train and going to Hogwarts with out Fred and George, Harry thought. But we'll go visit them and their shop on one of our Hogmans visits.

Last edited by spidergrl on Jan 1st, 2005 at 02:52 AM

Old Post Jan 1st, 2005 02:44 AM
spidergrl
Living

Harry sat down next to neville who asked about his summer. He told him all about the Dursley's and how he went to stay with Ron, but Harry had a feeling he wanted to know something else. They all sat there for awhile, before Neville asked.
"Ahh, Harry. I was wondering....are you going to carry on teaching the DA this year?." "I know if you decied that you don't want too thats fine, but i thought that you did such a great job that maybe....." He never got around to finishing as Harry had a huge smile on his face.
"Yes, of course Im going to." He answered. "And everyone who was in it last year is going to help this year to teach other people, well if we get enough people." He finished. Neville looked like he was going to be sick.
"I don't think that I should teach people Harry, you know how much I get nervous and can't do anything." He said.
"Neville you were awsome last year. You were a true hero and you stood up to Lord Voldermort." To his surprise, no one flinched. After the following year, they had been through enough to not be afraid as much, well at least not a name anymore. Harry felt quite proud that he had helped them out as Neville had said, he really was going home!!

Last edited by spidergrl on Jan 1st, 2005 at 05:42 AM

Old Post Jan 1st, 2005 05:39 AM
harry_fan
master of magic

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!! big grin big grin big grin big grin big grin

Old Post Jan 1st, 2005 06:04 AM
harry_fan
master of magic

HAPPY 2005!!!

Old Post Jan 1st, 2005 06:04 AM
spidergrl
Living

quote:
Originally posted by harry_fan
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!! big grin big grin big grin big grin big grin

Happy New Year to you too!! Im working very hard for you harry_fan to get another chapter done!! yes Happy New Year !!!!!!!!

Old Post Jan 1st, 2005 06:08 AM
harry_fan
master of magic

why thank you

Old Post Jan 1st, 2005 06:37 AM
spidergrl
Living

No prob, Im writing an auto-biography right now so i might take a little while longer to write the next chapter...

Old Post Jan 1st, 2005 06:43 AM
harry_fan
master of magic

good morning

Old Post Jan 1st, 2005 08:50 PM
spidergrl
Living

Morning, just a reminder not to post none related Harry Potter coments in here: It just clogs it up, and takes me awhile to find out where i was up to - thanks

( the next little part i did in like 10 minutes - hope its good! )

As the steam from the train got thicker and thicker and the train started to edge down the tracks, they stuck their heads out the window, to say good bye to the now weeping Mrs Weasley. They were soon at top speed heading towards the mountains and Harry lay back in his seat, a long journey home was ahead of him. Neville and Luna chatted away for most of the journey, and all four of them suddenly wondered if something was going on. There seemed to be alot of that going around, Ginny thought. She had taken a seat next to Harry and Ron and Hermionie opposite her. It was a bit strange, she had to admit. As Ron wasn't aware of what was happening and she was sure that Harry didn't want to tell him just this yet that something was going on.

As the mountains past in rows, the chatter came to a hult, and there was silence. Harry saw Ginny out of his eye and saw her smiling at her. He couldn't help but smile as well. He didn't notice how happier he could be with someone who doesn't cry all the time, he still wasn't that sure about his feelings for her. He liked her, he admited that, but he still had someone else in his mind, someone that would never end up like a guy like me, he thought. I can't tell Ginny that theres someone I would rather be with, and lets face it, she's kind of taken. He put those thoughts behind him, as there was nothing he could do right now and enjoy the journey. It wasn't ever day now that you got to be around your friends and going back to the place you wish you could live forever.

The scretching of wheels made their way closer and closer to their compartment when the door opened and the food trolly appeared. Each year on the train, Harrry and Ron would buy at least one of everything and eat them all before they arrived. Once Hermionie stated that the trolly woman could probably live off the amount of money they spent. Harry didn't care, after a summer of the Dursley's eating Dudley's stupid diet, he needed to replenish himself. But this year, they had 4 other people in the conpartment, so Harry bought out a few extra gallons and brought some more food; which was thanked by everyone to Hermionie's dis-pleasure.

Soon enough Harry's good friend Draco came by with his two good for nothing thugs of friends. For some reason Draco was alittle bit more nicer then ususal; which made everyone uneasy and wondered what was going on. After all it was only before the holidays that Harry had put his father into Azkaban but he was sure that he wouldn't be there for too long, as the Demators were all but on Lord Voldermorts side.
"Well, well, well.......its Potter, Weasley and Granger." He said, but still in the colded and evil voice, that still happened to give Ginny cold chills down her back. "Hope you three have much fun as you did last year, see you round!! "And with that and one last glance around the room he turned and left.

"What was that all about." All three of them said, staring at each other in confusion. Malfoy and Harry had been enimies from day one at Hogwarts and he pridicted that they always would be. Malfoy didn't believe anyone other then pure-bloods ( full blood wizards ) should be at Hogwarts, Albus Dumbledor thought differently.
"Forget about him, he's just up to something like usual." Ron said, trying to change the subject and onto something different. The way that Hermionie looked at him, it was confusing him. He didn't know what the look was or if there was anything in it, but there was something different Ron thought, but as like Harry brushed it away. "I wonder who our new Defence Against The Dark Arts is going to be. Any suggestions?" He asked, and that seemed to get them going.

Old Post Jan 1st, 2005 09:20 PM
harry_fan
master of magic

oops sorry

Old Post Jan 1st, 2005 09:53 PM