KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » Harry Potter and The Half Blooded Prince - Discussion

Harry Potter and The Half Blooded Prince - Discussion
Started by: spidergrl

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (65): « First ... « 63 64 [65]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Midnight109

Same here ! I hope you post it soon . ( just make sure and finish it this time , lol .)

Previously Hermione202 and Midnight_Miss

Old Post Aug 28th, 2005 10:24 PM
Midnight109 is currently offline Click here to Send Midnight109 a Private Message Find more posts by Midnight109 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spidergrl
Living

I will finish it in time I think, and I'll try hurry and write some more!

Made by the wonderful Barker .. Thanks Darling

Old Post Aug 29th, 2005 08:08 AM
spidergrl is currently offline Click here to Send spidergrl a Private Message Find more posts by spidergrl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
misslilsweetie
I'm confoosed

GOOD!! cant wait!

Old Post Aug 29th, 2005 05:04 PM
misslilsweetie is currently offline Click here to Send misslilsweetie a Private Message Find more posts by misslilsweetie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jlee17xoxo412

wow i Know i'm really late but i just read your story and i'm new. your really good. I was just looking around on the comuputer and stuff for differn't movies that were coming out and i forgot how i got on this web sight but i'm glad i did . i know u said u do this for fun but i think u have a real chance of becoming a real wrighter one day and i mean that. can't wait till u start the 7th book i hope u finish the whole thing. please please please start the book soon.

So guys are the most confusing thing ever on earth

Old Post Aug 31st, 2005 10:51 PM
jlee17xoxo412 is currently offline Click here to Send jlee17xoxo412 a Private Message Find more posts by jlee17xoxo412 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spidergrl
Living

Ahh, thanks so much! I've been away this week, but Im hoping to get lots of writing done this weekend. I just want to get some done so I don't post and then leave you hanging! If anyone has any requests on what they want to see in the book, just chuck me a PM!

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2005 07:51 AM
spidergrl is currently offline Click here to Send spidergrl a Private Message Find more posts by spidergrl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jlee17xoxo412

no prob

Old Post Sep 8th, 2005 10:23 PM
jlee17xoxo412 is currently offline Click here to Send jlee17xoxo412 a Private Message Find more posts by jlee17xoxo412 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cutie_pie13
4eva young

hey im new to this threadsmile wow spidergirl your story rulzsmile great job, hope you post soonsmile

sig done by piggle

Old Post Sep 13th, 2005 03:12 PM
cutie_pie13 is currently offline Click here to Send cutie_pie13 a Private Message Find more posts by cutie_pie13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spidergrl
Living

Thanks there ^_^ Thats great to hear!

Old Post Sep 15th, 2005 06:40 AM
spidergrl
Living

I was thinking, does anyone think that I should carry on with my old one? Finish it off anyway?

Old Post Sep 17th, 2005 06:40 PM
spidergrl
Living

Ok, guys, I've started the first chapter of my next story happy

Old Post Sep 28th, 2005 12:30 AM
jlee17xoxo412

yes a do think that you should finish this story off becasuse when i first came on here your story was the first one i read. And i still love this story. but i understand if you don't finsh this story because working on 2 stories at once can be hard. also, i'm glad to know that you started the 7th book. you can bet that i'll be one of the first to read it.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2005 01:08 AM
spidergrl
Living

Yea. Im not going to bother finishing this one, but I can't wait to write more on the 7th one happy

Old Post Sep 28th, 2005 05:42 AM
spidergrl
Living

Old Post Sep 28th, 2005 09:16 PM
danagrint1
Rupert's Wife

when are you going to write more for it

Old Post Nov 25th, 2005 05:10 PM
danagrint1 is currently offline Click here to Send danagrint1 a Private Message Find more posts by danagrint1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spidergrl
Living

I should be writing soon.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2005 04:08 AM