KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » the Mob

the Mob
Started by: fruits

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (29): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
fruits
Regenbogenfarben

the Mob

ok, so this is a mob/mafia type thing that takes place in 1930's New York. ive already had a few ppl show interest, so if ur r interested, just post here and after we get enough ppl, we'll get started. and if you have any questions, just ask.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2004 01:46 PM
fruits is currently offline Click here to Send fruits a Private Message Find more posts by fruits Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

i'm in, do i have to be a gangster or can i be a cop?

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Dec 15th, 2004 02:56 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan
-

I'm in

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2004 03:56 PM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dwarfdude
Official KMC F*ck Monkey

Im in.

"Balance is best in all things." -The Odyssey

Old Post Dec 15th, 2004 09:30 PM
Dwarfdude is currently offline Click here to Send Dwarfdude a Private Message Find more posts by Dwarfdude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shadow_King
-

I will be in could i be a cop???

Old Post Dec 15th, 2004 09:33 PM
Shadow_King is currently offline Click here to Send Shadow_King a Private Message Find more posts by Shadow_King Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fruits
Regenbogenfarben

god, how come so many ppl r so interested in being a cop? you can both be cops? well ill post a little bio thing for you guys to fill in.

nickname:
backround:
other info:
weapon of choice:

Old Post Dec 15th, 2004 10:07 PM
fruits is currently offline Click here to Send fruits a Private Message Find more posts by fruits Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fruits
Regenbogenfarben

and when i say real name, i dont mean ur real name, i mean ur characters real name. just sayin.

nickname: Fat Tony (i know, its already taken.)
physical appearance: black, slicked back hair. green eyes. pretty overweight.
backround: Tony started out wanting to be a cop. but the problem was his dad was the leader of a big mob. so his dad, to keep him away from the cops, recruited him as the message boy of the mob. Tony showed much interest, and rose through the ranks, and after his dad was shot down by a police officer, Tony took his place as the leader of the mob.
other info: none
weapon of choice: tommy gun

Old Post Dec 15th, 2004 10:11 PM
fruits
Regenbogenfarben

woops, i have some little changes to put in their.

nickname: Tony

physical appearance: black, slicked back hair. green eyes. tall and skinny

backround: Tony started out wanting to be a cop. but the problem was his dad was the leader of a big mob. so his dad, to keep him away from the cops, recruited him as the message boy of the mob. Tony showed much interest, and rose through the ranks, and after his dad was shot down by a police officer, Tony took his place as the leader of the mob.

other info: Tony's not your sit in a chair and tell everyone what to do kinda guy. he's not afraid to get his hands dirty if ya know what i mean. not afraid to go through with jobs himself, but still is the leader of the mob.

weapon of choice: tommy gun

Last edited by fruits on Dec 15th, 2004 at 10:49 PM

Old Post Dec 15th, 2004 10:44 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

nickname: Bulletproof
physical appearance: 6' tall, athletic build, broiwn hair blue eyes
backround: A beat cop for many years, excellent service record. recently became detective and works between homicide and organised crimes divisions.
other info: Married with one daughter
weapon of choice: 9mm pistol.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Dec 16th, 2004 12:00 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kohldia
Wild One

Lol, seeing as though its up now, I'm in...heres the bio:

**nickname: The Red Lilly

**physical appearance: Slim, sleek and classy, under that almost innocent face is the heart and mind of a seriously dangerous woman.
HAIR: Long, daark brown and wavy
EYES: Deep chocolate
SKIN: Olive
BODY TYPE: Slim, slightly athletic
OTHER: Small tattoo of a Lilly on her lower back in black and white

**background: Lilliana grew up in the Spanish migrant area of the city, having to struggle to make a living where-ever they went Lilliana's father moved into crime, seeing as though her brother had died at an early age, he had no choice but to take her with him into such a world. Once shot dead by a rival criminal, Lilliana sought out a harsher life of a hitwoman, now moving from place to place for money and kicks.
**other info: It'd never be a good idea to insult her or her family, any of her friends for that matter or the police would find little peices of you floating in the river in several days time.

**weapon of choice: Throwing knives, any kind of chord or rope

Burned and Scarred, but just as dangerous as a wildthing.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2004 12:33 AM
Kohldia is currently offline Click here to Send Kohldia a Private Message Find more posts by Kohldia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shadow_King
-

nickname: No nickname right now since he is a rookie

physical appearance: 5"10, some what of a athletic body, Blue eyes, Black hair.

backround: Just moved from canada ontario to deal with all the violence in New York... But he will go back to canada. Has no family and he is not married.

Other Info: Just started out as a cop so he is just a rookie.

weapon of choice: Does not really have a choice of weapon.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2004 12:55 AM
Shadow_King is currently offline Click here to Send Shadow_King a Private Message Find more posts by Shadow_King Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shadow_King
-

ok i posted my status.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2004 12:55 AM
fruits
Regenbogenfarben

awesome. after the other ppl post their bios, we'll get started

Old Post Dec 16th, 2004 12:56 AM
Shadow_King
-

ok cool

Old Post Dec 16th, 2004 12:58 AM
Dwarfdude
Official KMC F*ck Monkey

nickname: (The) Trench
physical appearance: Stands at 5' 9", short, but extremely strong and built. Blue eyes, long blonde hair (shoulder length), bowler hat, always wearing a trenchcoat, summer and winter. Underneath is a undershirt with an un-buttoned plaid shirt, and khakis.
backround: 1st generation Italian, father is from Sicily and involved with the Mafia over there.
Personality: A Street smart kid who is loudly outspoken, a joker.
other info: Mostly a rumrunner and hitman.
weapon of choice: Carries a pair of brass knuckles at all times. Has a double barrel shotgun and a baseball bat in the trunk of his car. Mostly just needs the knuckles though.

"Balance is best in all things." -The Odyssey

Old Post Dec 16th, 2004 01:04 AM
Dwarfdude is currently offline Click here to Send Dwarfdude a Private Message Find more posts by Dwarfdude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shadow_King
-

ok can we start now???

Old Post Dec 16th, 2004 02:25 AM
fruits
Regenbogenfarben

yeah, here we go

Old Post Dec 17th, 2004 12:27 AM
fruits
Regenbogenfarben

FLASHBACK: Tony was on his job now. he was walking down the barber on 27th street to let him know that he owed his dad, Martino some money. while on his way, he saw 2 cop cars driving by with their sirens on. he rembered back when he wanted to be a cop. before his dad introduced him to the mob. now he was a message man for the mob. he walked into the barbers. then stepped up to the desk. a man, with not much hair, the one he was looking for, started talking to him,"hello, welcome to Lou's barber, i'm Lou, what would you like done this afternoon?" he asked like he'd said the sam e thing to a thousand different people today. "well..........." tony started, trying to buy some time as he saw the last person in the shop walk out. the second the door closed as the woman left, Tony reached over the counter and grabbed Lou by the cuff of his shirt. "you listen and you listen good, you, a few weeks ago, needed a job done. a lawyer, if im correct, which i know i am, that you wanted dead so you didnt get sued if i recall. and we completed this task for you. now, their was a deal and we were supposed to get some moola, but the no good lawyer has been dead for almost 2 months now, and we still aint got your payment!" he said looking into Lou's terrified eyes. "i-i-i.........i dont have the money" lou said stuttering out of sheer terror. "well my friend, lets have a seat" Tony said walking Lou to one of his barber chairs and sitting him down, squeezing his shoulder very hard. he picked up a pair of scissors from the table behind him. "hmmmmm, lets see here. i would cut your hair, but you aint got much. well Lou, what else can i cut? oh, i got it" after saying this, he drove the sscissors through Lou's hand and into the armrest of the chair. Tony walked away and opened the door. he looked back at Lou screaming in pain in the chair, "ill be back next tuesday. if you dont have the money then, you wont be so lucky." he walked out of the barber's and signalled a cabbie. he got in and was on his way back home, but he saw the 2 police cars he saw earlier parked in front of an alley. he leaned forward," umm, could ya just let me out here?" he asked the cab driver. the man stopped and let Tony out. tony walked down the alley, he saw the two cops and his dad, the leader of the mob, Martino, with his gun out. "dad, what's going on" tony let out running over to him past the cops. both cops turned their heads toward tony, then a gun shot went into the air. Martino had shot one of the cops. then the other cop, instantallly, shot martino, in the chest. "NOOOOOO!" Tony let out as he ran over to his fallen father. in his last breaths, martino pulled Tony closer and whispered into his ear, "the mob is yours. treat it carefully." then he lay back and died. the cop started to walk over to the 2 and said, "get away from that man, you might get hurt." Tony was overfilled with anger. he looked dwon at his dad's gun. he picked it upa dn pointed it at the cop. "or you might get hurt" he fired it right into the cops stomach. he hunched over. tony fired the gun 5 more times into the cop. then he stuffed the gun in his jacket and ran back to the mob's hideout.
PRESENT DAY: Tony looked down at the dirty rat. his name was Luigi. he had been in the mob since before even Tony. and he was always Tony's right hand man. his loyal riught hand man. until now. "my sources, and i have reliable sources, have filled me in on the reason why those cops knew where my dad, martino, was going to be" "no, no no, no, i can assure wha thtey told you is-" luigi started. but Tony cut in with a gun in his face. "i know you were the cops inside man.. i know you ratted out my dad! and your gonna pay. see this gun right here? the one thats halfway to your brain? this is the gun, that my dad used to shoot the first cop, and that i used to kill the second. i used this gun for my first kill. and theirs one bullet left in it. and ive been savin it for a special occasion." he said cocking it, " for someone like you!" he yelled, pulling the trigger, propelling tha tlast bullet into luigi's face. he snapped his fingers and a few more ppl came and moved the body. "so" he said adressing the new recruits taht were their with him, "how bad do you want to be in the mob?" he asked with an evil smirk across his face.

continue.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2004 12:53 AM
Kohldia
Wild One

Lilly smirked a little as the gun went off, she raised an eyebrow at the question, "Solo work is nada right now, I need solid jobs, got experience that you can use to discretion. Listen to no one if they say things of me Signor Gamboni, I'm feared more than hunted."

Burned and Scarred, but just as dangerous as a wildthing.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2004 01:19 AM
Kohldia is currently offline Click here to Send Kohldia a Private Message Find more posts by Kohldia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shadow_King
-

((is this set place during the depression???))

Old Post Dec 17th, 2004 01:26 AM