KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » the Mob

the Mob
Started by: fruits

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (29): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kohldia
Wild One

((Yes it is))

Burned and Scarred, but just as dangerous as a wildthing.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2004 02:24 AM
Kohldia is currently offline Click here to Send Kohldia a Private Message Find more posts by Kohldia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shadow_King
-

(( but i think it would be better if it was the 40's because that was the time when mobs were in..... like the godfather that was set in the 40's and 50's.))

Old Post Dec 17th, 2004 03:11 AM
Shadow_King is currently offline Click here to Send Shadow_King a Private Message Find more posts by Shadow_King Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kohldia
Wild One

((Well I think it'd be better if it were when it is so far set because then we have more to work with because this is the beginning of the mobs, we'll have more fun.))

Old Post Dec 17th, 2004 03:23 AM
Kohldia is currently offline Click here to Send Kohldia a Private Message Find more posts by Kohldia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shadow_King
-

((ok then))

Drake was sitting in the cab where he was being taken to the police station because he just transfered from ontario police station to new york police station to deal with the gangster problems in new york.

Last edited by Shadow_King on Dec 17th, 2004 at 03:29 AM

Old Post Dec 17th, 2004 03:27 AM
Shadow_King is currently offline Click here to Send Shadow_King a Private Message Find more posts by Shadow_King Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fruits
Regenbogenfarben

*oh, we're gonna have fun with you*

"ok then. theirs a new cop in town. named drake. just transferred her from somewhere in canada. the reason: to help stop new york's mob problem!" the whole group their laughed. "so why dont you go show him a little sometin. show him what he's getting himself into. dont kill him. dont shoot him. just mess with him.maybe set up a decoy crime or sometin, i dunno, its up to you. this is your test. you want into the mob, we'll see how you do here." he smiled and looked at the people standing around him. "what are you waiting for? go! and dont come back till yuve done sometin." he tapped the woman who spoke up earlier on the shoulder as everyone else was leaving. "i got a special job for you." he said putting his arm around her and walking to the corner. "as you probably know, while i was finishing some business with a barber 5 years ago, my father, the great Martino, was discovered by the cops and shot down. the thing is, i never finished my business with that barber. and i need you to do that for me. i know its nothing serious, but its your first mob job. so i just need you to go, get the money he owes, he'll know what your talking about, and get out. if he doesnt have, kill him. in your own creative way. teh barber's name is Lou. dont do anything stupid." he said as he offered his hand for a handshake. "and you'll get part of the money if he has it. and if not, you get the pleasure of killing someone. oh, what a pleasure!" he said laughing, still having his hand extended fr a handshake.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2004 03:42 AM
fruits is currently offline Click here to Send fruits a Private Message Find more posts by fruits Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shadow_King
-

Drake was sitting in the cab
"How long is it till we get to the police station" drake said.

"ohhh another 5 minutes" the cab driver said.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2004 03:48 AM
Kohldia
Wild One

Lilly took his hand and smiled a little, a dangerous gleam in her eye, "Oh no one's gunna forget this kill Signor, trust me on that uh?" She released her hand and winked, "Be back later..." She walked off slinkily and out of the door.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2004 03:56 AM
fruits
Regenbogenfarben

"god, she's a hottie" tony said walking bck and sitting down. he opened a door on his desk and took out a folder. he had every report of any member of the mob getting arrested by the cops since his father's death. he studied them, trying to figure out what they could do better. Tony put them away, and grabbed a pistol out of the same door. he walked outside and started to walk down the street. he hadn't commited much crime lately. sure he killed that luigi fellow, but that was nothing. it was dark and the night life of new york was alive. he walked down an alley and he stopped in front of a woman. "you just gonna look or you want some action?" she said walking towards him. a hooker. "come here" he said, "i got 1000 bucks if its great!" he said. the two left and came back a few hours later. "so, i think that was deserving of 100 bucks" she said holding her hand out to collect the money. "i think your not even worthy any money." he said putting his hand in his jacket, "i think the only thing your worth......." he started, "is the bullet in this gun." he said pulling out his pistol and shooting the hooker. he put his gun back in his jacket and walked out of the alley and down the street. he walked by the police station, and he saw a cab arrive and let out a man. he remembered his face. from a picture he had seen. it was the new cop in town. tony walked over to him. "hi, my name is Michael, are you new to the town?" he asked holding out his hand for a handshake.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2004 04:05 AM
fruits is currently offline Click here to Send fruits a Private Message Find more posts by fruits Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shadow_King
-

Drake looked over at the man "Hello michael... Yes i am new to the town." drake siad.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2004 04:10 AM
Kohldia
Wild One

Lilly sauntered down the street, dressed appropriate for such a night she tapped on the glass of the barber store with a manicured nail, a semi-elderly gentleman opened the door, "Sorry ma'am we're closed now." Lilly nodded and pulled her knife from her bag descreetly and dramatically, "I know signor...inside, slowly as if you know me." Lou nodded and smiled, the fear only showing in his eyes, "Oh Maria, great to see you...come in please." He said happily and backed away, Lilly closed and locked the door with one hand and not taking her eyes from his, "Now into the back room, slowly, nothing funny papi or this knife will meet it's target uh?" Lou nodded and backed into the room, tripping into his chair, "W-What do you want?" He sputtered, Lilly smiled and took her hat off along with her wrap, "The money you owe the Signor money, a little bit as far as I know...I'm here to pick it up..." Lou nodded and quickly opened the door under his desk, "I-I-I got it right h-here..." He handed it to her shakily, she smiled and nodded pulling him up slowly as she put the small package in her bag, "Now now Lou...you're all scared, come here, let me fix you up..." She smiled a little more and fixed his hair and apron, "Much better..." She took him in an embrace, flicking the knife into her left hand, "Now now...buisness is buisness, rest well mi amigo." She whispered and plunged the sharp knife into his main artery in the leg, blood gushing from it as she stepped away she pulled another knife and threw it right between his eyes, he coughed and groaned as he fell onto his desk in a sprawling heap, blood still gushing from his leg as his life slipped away. Lilly winked at him and then left through the back door, walking back to Tony's office.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2004 04:17 AM
fruits
Regenbogenfarben

"well drake, i just wanted to welcome you to the city! i have to go, im running late for a meeting, but if you ever need anything, give me a call!" he said as he handed drake a peice of paper with his phone number on it. he left back for his office, only to find lilly waiting for him. "you got the money? that is great!" he said as he took it from her hands! "well, we have the whole office for ourselves for a while and i dont have any jobs for you to do at the moment. except maybe, one job......." he said as he walked closer to lilly. he whispered in her ear, "what did you do with taht Lou fellow anyway?" he asked

Old Post Dec 17th, 2004 04:34 AM
Shadow_King
-

Drake founded michael too be weird and he also had a feeling that would not be the last of seeing that man. Drake walked into the police station and he walked up to the main office.

"ummmm i just transferred here." michael said.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2004 04:37 AM
Kohldia
Wild One

"I took him into his back room at knife-point and then got the money. He was so nervous that he couldn't hold the package so I calmed him down and while we hugged I took a knife and slashed his leg open, while he bled I took another and threw it right between his eyes." She replied.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2004 05:08 AM
fruits
Regenbogenfarben

"that's great. i may have much use for you" he said moving closer to lilly

Old Post Dec 17th, 2004 05:13 AM
Shadow_King
-

Already as drake was getting ready he was sent down to the barbour shop because they found a dead body of the barber so drake went down their. But he had to wait for his partner to come.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2004 05:26 AM
Darth Revan
-

Physical appearance: Stands all of 5'2 tall. One hazel eye, one smokey blue. Thin, wiry, and quick. Wears a nice suit and one o' them mafia-ish hats pulled down over his eyes.
Backround: The son of another mob leader, who were this mob's rivals. Despite his small stature he was always the most valued and skilled member of the family. About a year ago, the mob's leaders were all killed and the other members scattered, some joining other criminal organizations, some getting out of crime altogether. Ambrosi has had a couple of other small jobs since then, and is now looking for a serious long-time job.
Other info: Deadly shot with any firearm. Has his nickname tattooed across his knuckles ("The" on his right hand, "Eye" on his left... so if he puts his hands together you can read the whole thing, sorta like Elwood from the Blues Brothers). He is often underestimated because of his small size, which usually proves to be his prey's downfall.
Weapon of choice: Handgun, good at shooting any gun

((so where should I jump in? Just as one of the guys trying to make life difficult for SK's char?))

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2004 05:34 AM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shadow_King
-

((hey i aint the only cop in this rpg.))

Old Post Dec 17th, 2004 05:48 AM
Darth Revan
-

((I am aware of that... But if you'll read through the thread you'll see that your character was specifically addressed as the one the new recruits were supposed to go bother))

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2004 06:17 AM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shadow_King
-

(( ya i know thought being a cop would be cool i guess i was wrong))

Old Post Dec 17th, 2004 06:20 AM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

*redmond grabbed his coat from the back of his chair as he headed for the door. the police chief stopped him.*

chief - "hey redmond, dispatch says your new partner is at the crime scene."

Redmond - "I told you i work alone, i don't wanna babysit some rookie."

chief - "like it or not your gonna have a new partner, now haul ass, that body won't stay fresh all day long."

*redmond jumped into his car and headed to the crime scene. when he arrived he saw a crowd had gathered. a police officer was attempting to hold em back*

policeman - "Move along now nothing to see here"

*he saw redmond coming towards the building*

policeman - "hey redmond, go on in, their waitin for you."

redmond - "thanks"

*redmond walked in, several officers were talking and going about their duties.*

redmond - "so what have we got here?"

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Dec 17th, 2004 09:59 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote