KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » the Mob

the Mob
Started by: fruits

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (29): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kohldia
Wild One

Lilly smiled a little, "Good to hear...got anything stiff to drink? My mouth is all dry and sore." She licked her lips just a little smirking.

Burned and Scarred, but just as dangerous as a wildthing.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2004 01:37 PM
Kohldia is currently offline Click here to Send Kohldia a Private Message Find more posts by Kohldia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shadow_King
-

Drake walked to redmond

"well it looks like the barber was killed" drake said to redmond

Old Post Dec 17th, 2004 04:40 PM
Shadow_King is currently offline Click here to Send Shadow_King a Private Message Find more posts by Shadow_King Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crzygrl6412

[can I join?]

Old Post Dec 17th, 2004 05:42 PM
crzygrl6412 is currently offline Click here to Send crzygrl6412 a Private Message Find more posts by crzygrl6412 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shadow_King
-

((sure you can join))

Old Post Dec 17th, 2004 05:52 PM
Shadow_King is currently offline Click here to Send Shadow_King a Private Message Find more posts by Shadow_King Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dwarfdude
Official KMC F*ck Monkey

Matteo walked the streets, a cigarette in his mouth and his eyes darting around the streets, looking for his man, a guy by the name of "George Polakoff". Funny soundin' name, he thought to himself. He pulled out the address and photo again, and checked around the street. He saw the little pharmacy the man supposedly worked for.

"Ah...Here we are then."

He pulled his bowler cap lkow over his eyes, and put his trench collar up, making sure that everyone had left the store and that he was the only one alone with the two at the counter. It was them and him. He checked the photo and none of them looked it. He cursed and approached the counter. He whipped out the picture and pulled out a fake poolice badge he had pinched off a dead cop a whiles bak.

"Police. You two knows this guy? Polakoff?"

One of them nodded.

"Yeah, went home early today."

"That so? Know were he lives?"

Another nodd. "102nd an' West End. Why?"

"Cant say, police work."

The man shugged and Matteo thanked him. He walked down the avenue a few blocks and came upon the building. He asked the doorman.

"I have a delivery for Mister George Polakoff. The guy said its gotta be hand delivered."

He whipped out a small box. Matteo was always prepared. The doorman nodded and told him the room number. 3A. Matteo thanked him, nodded, and walked up three flights of stairs and knocked on Polakoff's door. George answered it.

"Hello Georgey."

George opened his mouth to yell but it was immeadiatly shut by a uppercut to the jaw. Matteo threw away the package, kicked the door closed, and slipped his hands in and out of his pockets quick as lightening, his hands emerging with brass knuckles on them. Right hook, left hook, jab, jab, uppercut, blow to the stomach, elbow to the back of the head. The bruised and bloody Polakoff edged away from Matteo.

"I'll pay Tony, I swear!"

"Ya had your chance, Georgey, and that was a full half-year ago. Now its a tad bit late."

He ripped open the package and pulled out a shotgun, moving away from his victim.

"See ya in hell, Georgey."

He fired, and blew Polakoff's brains out. He put away his weapons, locked the door, and looked around. Removing a paper bag from ghuis coat pcoket, he searched George, taking a silver watch, and a few dollars. He raided the bedroom, took any remaining jewelery, and found the bastard's wallet. He opened up the window and climbed down the fire escape, just as he heard neigbors knocking.

Matteo emerged from the alley, loot in his inside pocket, brass knuckles in is pockets, and shotgun in his holster (its not a full shotgun, its got a halkf stock and a short barrel), and not a blood stain on him. He jumped in his car and goit away clean.

Matteo busted through the door a few minutes later, in Tony's office. He saw him and a Spanish dame sitting awful close together, and smiled.

"'Ey Tony! Got what ya wanted."

He took out the loot and placed it on the desk.

"Polakoff's pushin' up those flowers ya love. Two lips, right? Not sure how well they do in hell, though."

He snickered.

"Anything else, Don? Or would ya like me to **** off so that you can resume your 'buisness' with this lovely dame?"

"Balance is best in all things." -The Odyssey

Old Post Dec 17th, 2004 10:42 PM
Dwarfdude is currently offline Click here to Send Dwarfdude a Private Message Find more posts by Dwarfdude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kohldia
Wild One

Lilly turned around and raised an eyebrow, "Dame? I'm more than that...you hear bout the barber? Lou? That was me." She smiled dangerously, "So I'm not just any Dame...am I?"

Burned and Scarred, but just as dangerous as a wildthing.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2004 11:27 PM
Kohldia is currently offline Click here to Send Kohldia a Private Message Find more posts by Kohldia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fruits
Regenbogenfarben

"lady and gentleman, please, let us not fight" he said putting his arm around the two. "in fact, i gotta job i want the both of yous to work on. got a fellow name vincent. head of another mob here in new york. we hate competition. and whenever we got a big operation we're workin on, he'l find some way to mess it up. so take him out. then, when the mob's at it's weaksest and scrambling to find some new leader, that's when we'll hit 'em. hard and fast. but we need to take out the uptop man first. so yous two know what you doin? it's a friday night and he's always at the strip club down on hennington blvd. good luck and dont mess up!" he said finally, walking the two out the door.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2004 02:16 AM
fruits is currently offline Click here to Send fruits a Private Message Find more posts by fruits Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan
-

((hey fruits... look at my first post in here, I asked a question wink))

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2004 02:40 AM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fruits
Regenbogenfarben

*sry, yeah, just comein. you can either just start to try to bug the cops, or you can come new into my office, and ill give you a specific job. do what you want. sry i didnt answer it earlier*

Old Post Dec 18th, 2004 02:46 AM
fruits is currently offline Click here to Send fruits a Private Message Find more posts by fruits Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan
-

Ambrosi knocked heavily on the door to Tony's office. While he waited for an answer, he lit a cigarette and took a couple drags.

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2004 02:55 AM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fruits
Regenbogenfarben

Tony heard the knocking on the door. "Bruce, go check it out" he said to a man standing near him. the large man went to the door and opened it a sliver. "what you want, you got an appointment?" the huge man asked

Old Post Dec 18th, 2004 03:09 AM
Tela

(Is it too late to join?)

Made by the extremely awesome Starlock

Old Post Dec 18th, 2004 03:11 AM
Tela is currently offline Click here to Send Tela a Private Message Find more posts by Tela Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fruits
Regenbogenfarben

*its never too late*

Old Post Dec 18th, 2004 03:19 AM
Tela

nickname: Mocha Death
physical appearance: Slight hour glass figure. Short sort of wavy brown hair pulled back into a low ponytail. Brown eyes. Medium build. No tattoos. Ears pierced twice each in the lobe.
backround: Nothing is known by Clara.. Only her work as Mocha has met the eyes of both the cops and the mob. She remains hidden and has shown her extreme dislike for cops. She had been one but her partner had turned on her almost killing her. She was eighteen at the time. She kills, traffics, sells illegal arms. You name it, she's done it.
other info: No family is known and is only known by her work. None would know she was a mobster by seeing her face so it is almost like she lives in a glasshouse to the cops.
weapon of choice: Uzis, maybe a desert eagle.

Made by the extremely awesome Starlock

Old Post Dec 18th, 2004 03:41 AM
Tela is currently offline Click here to Send Tela a Private Message Find more posts by Tela Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shadow_King
-

((me and pr have a lot of jobs to do as cops))

Old Post Dec 18th, 2004 03:42 AM
fruits
Regenbogenfarben

*sounds like a personal problem to me! just kiddin, lol*

Old Post Dec 18th, 2004 04:11 AM
Shadow_King
-

Michael walked out of the barber shop because he has seen to much and he cant see the dead body anymore.

"this place is gonna be the death of me" michael said to himself looking at the buildings and cars go by.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2004 04:21 AM
Dwarfdude
Official KMC F*ck Monkey

As they left the office building, Matteo looked at Lilly.

"Listen, senorita, I dont give a damn about Lou. He was an old man, a 12 year old could have done him in. Now you listen and listen good. I'm the vet on this job, your the rookie, and so you listen to me. Until you've proved your worth in blood, you are nothing but a dame. Understood?"

He opened the passenger door for her and walked around the car to the driver side. He swung in and closed the door. He took out a pack of cigarettes and gave one to her and kept one for herself. He put the pack away, got out a match, and lit himself, tossing the match pack to Lilly. All of the sudden, his shotgun barrel was against her head.

"You even try to kill me, you'll have the entire Sicilian Mafia on your families case, got it?"

He smiled demonically and put his gun away again. He turned on the car, and began to drive to Hennington. He took a long drag on his cigarette and spoke again.

"So, what brings a beautiful Spanish girl like yourself to a shit pit of a place like New York? Surely not just for the thrill of the kill?"

He stuckmout the hand without the cigarette.

"Name's Matteo. The Trench, they call me. Your own?"

"Balance is best in all things." -The Odyssey

Last edited by Dwarfdude on Dec 18th, 2004 at 04:26 AM

Old Post Dec 18th, 2004 04:22 AM
Dwarfdude is currently offline Click here to Send Dwarfdude a Private Message Find more posts by Dwarfdude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan
-

quote:
Originally posted by fruits
Tony heard the knocking on the door. "Bruce, go check it out" he said to a man standing near him. the large man went to the door and opened it a sliver. "what you want, you got an appointment?" the huge man asked

"Yes, but even if I didn't it would be in your best interest to let me in," Ambrosi said, his voice low and coarse.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2004 04:24 AM
fruits
Regenbogenfarben

"is that so" said the large goon, opening the door, but having a gun pointed at the short man's head. "Jerry, put your gun away. i need to talk to this man." said tony. jerry opened the door and let the man pass, then walked away. "so what brings you here my friend? interested in a job? orhave some valuable info for me? please, stop me when i get warm"

Old Post Dec 18th, 2004 04:29 AM