KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Thanos vs. Dark Phoenix vs. Parallax vs Galactus

Thanos vs. Dark Phoenix vs. Parallax vs Galactus
Started by: Imperial_Samura

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Imperial_Samura
Anticrust Smurf

Thanos vs. Dark Phoenix vs. Parallax vs Galactus

Four beings who, lets face it, have been called villains and possess power that shakes the universe (their own and others). In a straight up brawl of total power (all are at maximum, Galactus has just fed, Thanos has the IG etc) which of these fearsome foes would be the greatest? They all meet randomly in space, and there is nothing stopping them going all out, they can use all abilities they posses, including space phenomena if they have the power.

So, which one wins?

From even the greatest of horrors irony is seldom absent.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2004 02:29 PM
Imperial_Samura is currently offline Click here to Send Imperial_Samura a Private Message Find more posts by Imperial_Samura Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HarmoNiC FLo
Becoming Transparent

"Thanos has the IG etc"

Isn't Thanos with tha IG just under TOAA's powers? that would make him more powerfull than tha other three if i'm not mistaken.

Perhaps Thanos without tha IG?

Old Post Dec 15th, 2004 02:35 PM
HarmoNiC FLo is currently offline Click here to Send HarmoNiC FLo a Private Message Find more posts by HarmoNiC FLo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Imperial_Samura
Anticrust Smurf

Ah, sorry about that. Thanos possesses something at some point that might have made him a heavy hitter, but not unbeatable... the Cosmic cube?

Old Post Dec 15th, 2004 02:55 PM
Imperial_Samura is currently offline Click here to Send Imperial_Samura a Private Message Find more posts by Imperial_Samura Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HarmoNiC FLo
Becoming Transparent

Oops i meant Living Tribunal not The One Above All because hes not tha one who rendered the IG useless. but u got my point.

Yeah cosmic cube sounds fine.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2004 03:04 PM
HarmoNiC FLo is currently offline Click here to Send HarmoNiC FLo a Private Message Find more posts by HarmoNiC FLo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Imperial_Samura
Anticrust Smurf

Excellent. Thanos with cosmic cube, Galactus has just fed etc...

Old Post Dec 15th, 2004 03:10 PM
picoico

Time and time again, Thanos shows he can do the most damage.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2004 04:56 AM
picoico is currently offline Click here to Send picoico a Private Message Find more posts by picoico Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Devil King
Restricted

Account Restricted

I think when all is said and done, Galactus will be the one left standing.

"If you were me, you'd know the safest place to hide...is in sanity!

Old Post Dec 16th, 2004 05:42 PM
Devil King is currently offline Click here to Send Devil King a Private Message Find more posts by Devil King Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BENITO
Perfect Rolemodel 4 N00bs

who ever wins were screwed unless they destroy each other

Old Post Dec 16th, 2004 06:10 PM
BENITO is currently offline Click here to Send BENITO a Private Message Find more posts by BENITO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
clickclick

Thanos with IG isnt thanos at full power, thats thanos with IG.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2004 06:32 PM
clickclick is currently offline Click here to Send clickclick a Private Message Find more posts by clickclick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
image3320
DEATH'S favorite salesman

wow. Phoenix is the life of this universe. the Passion that makes us mate the death of the force is the silence of every sun in the known galaxies & that is enough for me. & i love Thanos. but he gets his pink slip on this 1 not even AAA league when we speak of Phoenix. Galactus is connected to this universe & is still trying to cheat his way out of work as well. I feel Phoenix is stronger & more connected than the baby eating giant & i don't know...Para, lax it sounds like good chocolate though.
I am FORCED to vote Phoenix.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2004 07:37 AM
image3320 is currently offline Click here to Send image3320 a Private Message Find more posts by image3320 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tron
Shinigami Rep.

Hmmm, no comments on Parallax? After all, he did have the power to wipe out the universe AND create it over again to his liking. Just something for y'all to think about.wink

And, a full powered Galactus (after eating a planet or something, or just not starving) is just as formidable (or argueably more) as Phoenix. And Thanos with a Cosmic Cube, from what I know, puts him right in their league, if not more. With the IG, that's just overkill, and one-sided.

Visit my city, or die at the hands of my ninjas

Old Post Dec 17th, 2004 09:43 AM
Tron is currently offline Click here to Send Tron a Private Message Find more posts by Tron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Imperial_Samura
Anticrust Smurf

I agree, a mistake, I admit, but just imagine he only has the cube now...

Old Post Dec 17th, 2004 11:22 AM
FujiFuu
Oiler Fan

Personally, I think that galactus would take it... I donno why but he is just so crazy

Old Post Dec 19th, 2004 08:26 AM
FujiFuu is currently offline Click here to Send FujiFuu a Private Message Find more posts by FujiFuu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K3VIL
Neutral Force

I give it to Parallax.Hal Jordan with Parallax power was able to warp reality and change it without effort, he can simply wipe out from the excsistence his opponents and win.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2004 12:10 PM
K3VIL is currently offline Click here to Send K3VIL a Private Message Find more posts by K3VIL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BENITO
Perfect Rolemodel 4 N00bs

can we have a hero so the universe has a chance like goku oh wait theres a ban

Old Post Dec 19th, 2004 02:20 PM
BENITO is currently offline Click here to Send BENITO a Private Message Find more posts by BENITO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
laydiiplayette
Tokyo Harajuku Girl

I think Phoenix, because she's just so damn cool.

Yeah, twice is nice, but three times is just right.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2005 12:48 AM
laydiiplayette is currently offline Click here to Send laydiiplayette a Private Message Find more posts by laydiiplayette Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
picoico

In terms of raw power, Galactus.

In terms of some kind of scheme, Thanos.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2005 07:24 PM
picoico is currently offline Click here to Send picoico a Private Message Find more posts by picoico Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HarmoNiC FLo
Becoming Transparent

I think Galactus

Old Post Jan 5th, 2005 11:20 PM
loaded49

Angry

parallax cannot change thanos future or past since he holds the infinity gauntelet and the heart of the universe wich keeps parallax from doing anything at all towards thanos thanos is also eternal death made him eternal so he could never fell its embrace he cant be killed, and chaos and order have no power over him either.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2009 09:23 PM
loaded49 is currently offline Click here to Send loaded49 a Private Message Find more posts by loaded49 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DTM

Thanos with a Cosmic Cube will be on the lower end of these Cosmics, as even living Cosmic Cubs like Shaper Of Worlds or Kubix are (and admittedly so by them) lesser powered than Galactus. I think hell do fine here, but hes definately the lower end of these Space Gods.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2009 09:30 PM
DTM is currently offline Click here to Send DTM a Private Message Find more posts by DTM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote