KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Thanos vs. Dark Phoenix vs. Parallax vs Galactus

Thanos vs. Dark Phoenix vs. Parallax vs Galactus
Started by: Imperial_Samura

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Bouboumaster

I don't know enough of Parallax so I can't comment on him.

But between Phoenix and Galactus, I choose Galactus

Old Post Jun 13th, 2009 09:38 PM
Bouboumaster is currently offline Click here to Send Bouboumaster a Private Message Find more posts by Bouboumaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Thanos is God...under LT.

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Jun 13th, 2009 09:40 PM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

Thanos wins.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2009 10:03 PM
Enyalus is currently offline Click here to Send Enyalus a Private Message Find more posts by Enyalus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mattek
Restricted

Account Restricted

Thanos wins with Cube/IG/HoTU. Thanos under his own power is way outclassed. Parralax only stands a chance if it's ZH Parallax.

IIRC Thanos and Parallax met in a crossover. This was Thanos under his own power and Parallax was not at his ZH power levels. This happened in The Hunger. Neither could damage each other. I know crossover don't count but I felt they had all Power levels and characters at the right level. Pheonix owned Darkseid, Darkseid owned surfer, ETC. It was right on. So - as for the fight Thanos with a device or weapon for the Win. Full Fed Galactus for the win without devices/weapons.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2009 10:09 PM
Mattek is currently offline Click here to Send Mattek a Private Message Find more posts by Mattek Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Mattek
IIRC Thanos and Parallax met in a crossover. This was Thanos under his own power and Parallax was not at his ZH power levels. This happened in The Hunger. Neither could damage each other. I know crossover don't count but I felt they had all Power levels and characters at the right level. Pheonix owned Darkseid, Darkseid owned surfer, ETC. It was right on. So - as for the fight Thanos with a device or weapon for the Win. Full Fed Galactus for the win without devices/weapons.

Thanos and Parallax met in the SS/GL crossover I think. Galactus and Darkseid met in The Hunger, not Phoenix. smile

Old Post Jun 13th, 2009 10:10 PM
Enyalus is currently offline Click here to Send Enyalus a Private Message Find more posts by Enyalus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mattek
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Enyalus
Thanos and Parallax met in the SS/GL crossover I think. Galactus and Darkseid met in The Hunger, not Phoenix. smile
LOL. Thank you. I mixed em up for minute there. laughing out loud Both were pretty solid though IMO.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2009 10:12 PM
Mattek is currently offline Click here to Send Mattek a Private Message Find more posts by Mattek Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

Originally posted by Mattek
LOL. Thank you. I mixed em up for minute there. laughing out loud Both were pretty solid though IMO.

If we're comparing the two and saying they're accurate, then why Surfer crushed Orion but was only just able to hold his own against Cyborg I have no idea. no expression

Old Post Jun 13th, 2009 10:15 PM
Mattek
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Enyalus
If we're comparing the two and saying they're accurate, then why Surfer crushed Orion but was only just able to hold his own against Cyborg I have no idea. no expression
Power sets most likely.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2009 10:21 PM
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

See, Parallax actually faced someone on his own level. Spectre. And he held his own for awhile. It's really just between him and the IG. I'm taking Parallax due to his restarting the universe and eliminating time trapper and various timelines. But the IG could also take it..........that is, if Thanos doesn't choke. stick out tongue

Old Post Jun 13th, 2009 10:36 PM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

^ Thanos has the Cosmic Cube here, not the IG. And the Parallax you're talking about was amped by Entropy and/or Time Trapper.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2009 10:42 PM