KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Religion Forum » What's your spiritual type?

What's your spiritual type?
Started by: Df02

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Df02

What's your spiritual type?

Link

hopefully thall work...just a simple quiz

www.beliefnet.com if it doesnt, and the quiz is in the top left corner, second link down i think

TotalFormat Forums
tomorrow is so far and I no longer want to find a replacement for all these pictures that are lost in my mind

Old Post Dec 16th, 2004 02:13 AM
Df02 is currently offline Click here to Send Df02 a Private Message Find more posts by Df02 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MC Mike
Voice of the Voiceless

53 - Spiritual Straddler. It was kind of weird but In a sense that's me. messed

A posse ad esse.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2004 03:03 AM
MC Mike is currently offline Click here to Send MC Mike a Private Message Find more posts by MC Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ms Chelle
ubuntu

score :61 , Old-fashioned Seeker -- Happy with my religion but searching for the right expression of it

made by Scribble

Old Post Dec 16th, 2004 03:47 AM
Ms Chelle is currently offline Click here to Send Ms Chelle a Private Message Find more posts by Ms Chelle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediJim
Friend of the Force

42 - Active Spiritual Seeker - Spiritual, but turned off by organized religion. That about sums me up! smile

"Only now, at the end, do you understand!"
Emperor Palpatine / Return of the Jedi

Old Post Dec 16th, 2004 03:47 AM
JediJim is currently offline Click here to Send JediJim a Private Message Find more posts by JediJim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

29 - Hardcore Skeptic -- but interested or you wouldn't be here!

Yep, pretty much...

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Dec 16th, 2004 07:09 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

Spiritual Dabbler -- Open to spiritual matters but far from impressed

yea that,s about it smile

Be smart, be cool, be sexy = be LIBERAL!

Old Post Dec 16th, 2004 07:31 AM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

You scored 41, on a scale of 25 to 100. Here's how to interpret your score:

40 - 49
Active Spiritual Seeker – Spiritual but turned off by organized religion

Old Post Dec 16th, 2004 10:22 AM
eleveninches is currently offline Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Imperial_Samura
Anticrust Smurf

I got 52, which makes me a Spiritual Straddler, sounds pretty accurate, I am very much a heretic Buddhist/Christian who seeks the truth. Thats just what I say about myself, not the test about me. wink

From even the greatest of horrors irony is seldom absent.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2004 11:02 AM
Imperial_Samura is currently offline Click here to Send Imperial_Samura a Private Message Find more posts by Imperial_Samura Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clovie

60 - 69 Old-fashioned Seeker -- Happy with my religion but searching for the right expression of it

tricked me once - shame on you, tricked me twice - shame on me

Old Post Dec 16th, 2004 06:35 PM
Clovie is currently offline Click here to Send Clovie a Private Message Find more posts by Clovie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
frodo34x
^_^

You scored 80, on a scale of 25 to 100. Here's how to interpret your score:

80 - 89
Confident Believer – You have little doubt you’ve found the right path

Click it to see my band's page.^

Old Post Dec 16th, 2004 07:35 PM
frodo34x is currently offline Click here to Send frodo34x a Private Message Find more posts by frodo34x Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zeal Ex Nihilo
Restricted

Account Restricted

(88) Confident Believer – You have little doubt you’ve found the right path

Old Post Dec 16th, 2004 08:25 PM
Zeal Ex Nihilo is currently offline Click here to Send Zeal Ex Nihilo a Private Message Find more posts by Zeal Ex Nihilo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

Now this quiz is very interesting. Unlike other quizzes I've taken (crappy what's you stand on politics nonsense) this one had some interesting questions to ponder. But there is something that doesn't quite add up. I got this:

60 - 69 Happy with my religion but searching for the right expression of it.

That can't be right. See, I don't chose religion because I want to be save or go to heaven. As a matter of fact I reject certain aspects of my former beliefs because they don't seen to fit in with my current views. I support the death penalty, I fully support Capitalism ideas of explotation, I believe everyone has a price and can be bought.....etc. I chose to be Espiritual because for me all humans beings DO possess something in themselves that cannot be uncover by modern science.

I also belive that prayer and meditation helps a person to connect with that thing that's inside and reach a communication very deep. In other words.....Actually I don't have other words. I'm just going to say that there is a inner being that is crying out to us for some attention. That's all.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2004 09:10 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Df02

i think in your case the word religion should be used more loosely, rather than thinking of it a defined religion... itd be more like a set of your own spiritual guidelines. you beleive in religion and spirituality, but you dont beleive in one in particular... if that makes any sense.
the questions are pretty specific and all of them together covers nearly every spiritual belief people may have (not completely exhaustively obviously). so the truth to your beleif's should be somwhere in ur description, just open for interpretation...as is everything involving spirituality

TotalFormat Forums
tomorrow is so far and I no longer want to find a replacement for all these pictures that are lost in my mind

Old Post Dec 16th, 2004 09:16 PM
Df02 is currently offline Click here to Send Df02 a Private Message Find more posts by Df02 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Celestialgirl
What your passion?

Confident Believer – You have little doubt you’ve found the right path
Yup, I'm pretty much obssessed with God-----how could I not be? When things couldn't get any lower for me God was there. My life is the church I think about God eveeryday

Old Post Dec 17th, 2004 04:01 AM
Celestialgirl is currently offline Click here to Send Celestialgirl a Private Message Find more posts by Celestialgirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ronny
Love is Blindness

Old-fashioned Seeker -- Happy with my religion but searching for the right expression of it

"After coming into contact with a religious man
I always feel I must wash my hands."
-Friedrich Nietzsche

Old Post Dec 17th, 2004 04:17 AM
Ronny is currently offline Click here to Send Ronny a Private Message Find more posts by Ronny Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

quote:
Originally posted by Df02
i think in your case the word religion should be used more loosely, rather than thinking of it a defined religion... itd be more like a set of your own spiritual guidelines. you beleive in religion and spirituality, but you dont beleive in one in particular... if that makes any sense.
the questions are pretty specific and all of them together covers nearly every spiritual belief people may have (not completely exhaustively obviously). so the truth to your beleif's should be somwhere in ur description, just open for interpretation...as is everything involving spirituality

I like what you're saying.....but I have to ponder more into those kind of thoughts. confused

I need to clear my mind for awhile. wink

Old Post Dec 17th, 2004 06:13 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DuronKiller
loves you

82 Confident Believer

Old Post Dec 17th, 2004 06:30 PM
DuronKiller is currently offline Click here to Send DuronKiller a Private Message Find more posts by DuronKiller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
frodo34x
^_^

Should we start a new thread of this, but with a poll?

Click it to see my band's page.^

Old Post Dec 17th, 2004 06:35 PM
frodo34x is currently offline Click here to Send frodo34x a Private Message Find more posts by frodo34x Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

27 yeah I am a hardcore skeptic

Old Post Dec 17th, 2004 07:34 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SithSpy
Prodigal Son

89- confident beliver

Old Post Dec 17th, 2004 08:05 PM
SithSpy is currently offline Click here to Send SithSpy a Private Message Find more posts by SithSpy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote