KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Snake Eyes vs. He-Man

Snake Eyes vs. He-Man
Started by: Imperial_Samura

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Imperial_Samura
Anticrust Smurf

Snake Eyes vs. He-Man

Well, by the power of Grey Skull, or by the martial arts of Earth, which of these two would end up winning a match, He-Man has a lot of strength, while Snake Eyes has a lot of skill.... All out battle, no prep-time, in a barren field boarded by trees...

From even the greatest of horrors irony is seldom absent.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2004 01:03 PM
Imperial_Samura is currently offline Click here to Send Imperial_Samura a Private Message Find more posts by Imperial_Samura Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KillAll

he-man...

Old Post Dec 16th, 2004 01:32 PM
KillAll is currently offline Click here to Send KillAll a Private Message Find more posts by KillAll Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Devil King
Restricted

Account Restricted

He-Man would smear snake eyes across the floor.

"If you were me, you'd know the safest place to hide...is in sanity!

Old Post Dec 16th, 2004 05:40 PM
Devil King is currently offline Click here to Send Devil King a Private Message Find more posts by Devil King Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Flash
Faster Than You

Snake Eyes would own him.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2004 12:27 AM
The Flash is currently offline Click here to Send The Flash a Private Message Find more posts by The Flash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Devil King
Restricted

Account Restricted

yeah, that's what I meant.

Are you even old enough to know who He-Man is?

"If you were me, you'd know the safest place to hide...is in sanity!

Old Post Dec 17th, 2004 12:47 AM
Devil King is currently offline Click here to Send Devil King a Private Message Find more posts by Devil King Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Flash
Faster Than You

I know who he is. And he isn't even as fast as Snake Eyes. Do you know who Snake Eyes is?

Old Post Dec 17th, 2004 01:00 AM
The Flash is currently offline Click here to Send The Flash a Private Message Find more posts by The Flash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Imperial_Samura
Anticrust Smurf

How could anybody not know who He-Man or Snake Eyes is? Of course if you don't just ask, and all will be explained.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2004 01:44 AM
Imperial_Samura is currently offline Click here to Send Imperial_Samura a Private Message Find more posts by Imperial_Samura Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

if the match was in the ring, where the winner would win by points, snake eyes would win. he'd score a dozen slices in and he-man would only be able to make about 1. but if it was to the death, snake-eyes is dead.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2004 01:51 AM
FrothByte is currently offline Click here to Send FrothByte a Private Message Find more posts by FrothByte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

He-man has thrown things into the sun. Snake-eyes is favourite character, no ifs ands or buts, but the best he can hope for is the be drinking orange juice out of a straw in a hospital bed for the rest of his life. One hit, even if it is blocked, should shatter the bones in Snake-eyes' body.

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Dec 17th, 2004 02:26 AM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Imperial_Samura
Anticrust Smurf

Though the thing would be for He-Man to actually connect.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2004 03:19 AM
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

If your strong enough to throw stuff into the sun you don't need to connect; because wouldn't the force of his fist (in this case sword) passing by rupture organs and things of the like?

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Dec 17th, 2004 03:22 AM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

SnakeEyes...

Why? well, take a wild guess

"Nothing is ever as good as you can imagine it."

Old Post Dec 17th, 2004 03:23 AM
SnakeEyes is currently offline Click here to Send SnakeEyes a Private Message Find more posts by SnakeEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
C1nd3r

I HAVE THE POWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *uppercuts Snake-eyes*

*Snake-eyes explodes*

Old Post Dec 17th, 2004 03:30 AM
C1nd3r is currently offline Click here to Send C1nd3r a Private Message Find more posts by C1nd3r Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

He-Man= powerful, but with a huge weapon that he couldn't move fast enough to kill SE...

Snake Eyes= expert assassin/ninja, uses different types of blades, and guns (can he man even survive gunfire?) Not to mention he has superior speed...

"Nothing is ever as good as you can imagine it."

Old Post Dec 17th, 2004 05:11 AM
SnakeEyes is currently offline Click here to Send SnakeEyes a Private Message Find more posts by SnakeEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam_PoE

intelligence: 3

strength: 7

speed: 7

durability: 6

energy projection: 6

fighting skills: 5

He-Man has the equivocal endurance, resistance to injury, and strength of a demigod.

He-Man also has an indestructible Sword of Power that can project mystical energy and open inter-dimensional gateways.

* The ability levels of He-Man are evaluated according to the system on the official Marvel website.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2004 06:46 AM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Imperial_Samura
Anticrust Smurf

Interesting, though I would imagine that Snake Eyes would have intelligence and fighting ability in excess of He-Man, and probably be his equal in Speed, if not faster.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2004 08:32 AM
Adam_PoE

He-Man can move so quickly as to turn sand into glass. I do not know a world class athlete that can do this, let alone Snake Eyes.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2004 07:46 PM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Imperial_Samura
Anticrust Smurf

Hmm true, I had no idea He-Man could do something like that, he looks so much slower...

Old Post Dec 18th, 2004 05:29 AM
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

I remember on some forum or another someone post a list of all of He-man's feats... he is for all purposes Superman with a sword and no flight.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2004 06:00 PM
supremthor

he-man gave pre-crisis superman a run for his money in a comic.that alone says snake-eye is dead

Old Post Dec 19th, 2004 02:19 AM
supremthor is currently offline Click here to Send supremthor a Private Message Find more posts by supremthor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote