KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Religion Forum » Will there be a judgement day?

Will there be a judgement day?
Started by: Jackie Malfoy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (12): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jackie Malfoy
Jacks

Question Will there be a judgement day?

I think there will be a time at the end of the world where we will be judged and god will decided reather we go to heaven or hell or the other place that is just between.
What do you think about this?Any thing you want to state or ask go ahead!
See you around!JM confused embarrasment

Lord Matt Parker Clare moose Clovie Danii furryman Shellie Jason Yoda(Son) chris Slipknot English(son)a1hsauce ROB Penny Alice and Taft Napalm Sim Telperala Bardock42 Aku Lara Spriderman Lady Slytherin Mike Cherrypie and Fearnix Raggie Dark1365 Syren Tired Hiker LadyGrim and Spoonly(mypimp)Puddin Gisele FEDfan316 and Dean spazzymcgee14 Kharhmah Pink Diamond Lazerus(Husband) Syko Freak Lance Bordom Laurie kelly jason Bert Tecknoyashi Maya Grand Moff Gav(Lawer) Fopret Ketchuptome23453245 Gen Grevious(son) Chelsea17 Snehin Apollox Shaggy2dope(son)Big Evil Twelling4ever Powerfulone DamienB Mew Cherry Leowyatt.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2004 04:51 PM
Jackie Malfoy is currently offline Click here to Send Jackie Malfoy a Private Message Find more posts by Jackie Malfoy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

I don't belive in a Judgement Day, espeially since the Guy who wrote about it seems to be a lunatic, who was it John if I recall right. As I said befvore the Bible has good parts that can show you how to live your Life (of you interpret them right) but Judgement Day is just plain stupid. If God was good he would acccept everyone, I sure hope there is a good God but I can't believe in him.
But if there should actually be a judgement day well shit happens.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2004 04:58 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jackie Malfoy
Jacks

I don't know who wrote about judgement day.It is true god would accept everyone to be good.But the ones that are evil do you think they should be punish?
I know we all have free well but what ever path we choose we might regret it if there is a judgement day.JM

Lord Matt Parker Clare moose Clovie Danii furryman Shellie Jason Yoda(Son) chris Slipknot English(son)a1hsauce ROB Penny Alice and Taft Napalm Sim Telperala Bardock42 Aku Lara Spriderman Lady Slytherin Mike Cherrypie and Fearnix Raggie Dark1365 Syren Tired Hiker LadyGrim and Spoonly(mypimp)Puddin Gisele FEDfan316 and Dean spazzymcgee14 Kharhmah Pink Diamond Lazerus(Husband) Syko Freak Lance Bordom Laurie kelly jason Bert Tecknoyashi Maya Grand Moff Gav(Lawer) Fopret Ketchuptome23453245 Gen Grevious(son) Chelsea17 Snehin Apollox Shaggy2dope(son)Big Evil Twelling4ever Powerfulone DamienB Mew Cherry Leowyatt.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2004 05:10 PM
Jackie Malfoy is currently offline Click here to Send Jackie Malfoy a Private Message Find more posts by Jackie Malfoy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clovie

there will be one.

tricked me once - shame on you, tricked me twice - shame on me

Old Post Dec 17th, 2004 05:11 PM
Clovie is currently offline Click here to Send Clovie a Private Message Find more posts by Clovie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DuronKiller
loves you

@clovie: i think so.... sure there will be one...

Old Post Dec 17th, 2004 05:32 PM
DuronKiller is currently offline Click here to Send DuronKiller a Private Message Find more posts by DuronKiller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

quote:
Will there be a judgement day?
laughing out loud laughing

Old Post Dec 17th, 2004 05:38 PM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Of course eviln people should be punished, nbut itr womn't happen from a God who in my opinion doesn't exist.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2004 05:47 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

End of the World...Judgement day....Doomsday....whatever you call it SHOULD just happen. There is too many bad people that should die.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2004 05:52 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

WTF that is like saying there are too many fires so some divine entitiy will come and blow them out, there doesn't need to be a judgment day just because there are evil people, what kind of stupid proof is that supposed to be

Old Post Dec 17th, 2004 05:55 PM
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

Divine intervertion or not....bad people should just die.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2004 05:56 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Well I didn't say that was wrong I just don't belive in a God doing that.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2004 05:58 PM
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

Whoever does it ....(God, The Devil, A crazy Machine, An Alien invader) this world needs to get purge fast.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2004 06:02 PM
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

What i beleiev Christianity Is, Is that it is like a Children's Story. If your bad the boogeyman will get you / you go to hell. It bassically "Scares" the epopel into being Nice to each other, thats all. Its a children's Story, liek Santa Claus. So NO there will NTO be a judgment day, its just seomthing thy said in the past so you all act nice to each other.

The ONLY real judgment day is When your on trial for murder. Or somehting.

And I am not racist towards Religions, Ihave a broad undersatnding of them, and many of my friends are Catholic, Its just that when you get to the point where yuo beleive you will go to hell for not saying thank you, or not going to church on day, Your pretty said and you don't think for yourself, others think for you, and you follow it. Your not a free thinker.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2004 06:07 PM
Koala MeatPie is currently offline Click here to Send Koala MeatPie a Private Message Find more posts by Koala MeatPie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Damn you are right --Crash Overload
Why do you dislike humanity to much, don't get me wrong I don't think we are great either but I would like to hear your reasons -- Wind Dancer

Old Post Dec 17th, 2004 07:19 PM
SithSpy
Prodigal Son

just to let you know crash racist means to not like someone for their race and race alone, so you cant be racist against someone for their religion. and secondly take one look at yourself all the things you think do, all the things that go into letting you do something as simple as pour a soda, then go outside and look at the world, all the complicated intricacies, and tell me that you dont think theres something out there above us. now i dont tottally disagree b/c alot of the ideas of storytelling are to keep people in line, but you cant discount all thought of a higher being b/c of that

Old Post Dec 17th, 2004 07:28 PM
SithSpy is currently offline Click here to Send SithSpy a Private Message Find more posts by SithSpy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

quote:
Originally posted by jnolan
just to let you know crash racist means to not like someone for their race and race alone, so you cant be racist against someone for their religion. (...)

Then what is the proper term if I may ask?

Old Post Dec 17th, 2004 07:31 PM
Koala MeatPie is currently offline Click here to Send Koala MeatPie a Private Message Find more posts by Koala MeatPie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SithSpy
Prodigal Son

and also i read above someone wondering why if God was good would he not just accept us all evil or not, and the christians and other like religions belive that God is willing to give forgiveness for our sins no matter what (hence the reason Christ died on the cross for us), as long as we are truly sorry and accept that we are sinners. but if someone commits endless wrongs and feels no remorse and would do it again, why would that person recieve the forgiveness he/she wasnt looking for?

Old Post Dec 17th, 2004 07:32 PM
SithSpy is currently offline Click here to Send SithSpy a Private Message Find more posts by SithSpy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SithSpy
Prodigal Son

tell you the truth crash im not sure, I know an anti-semite is someone against Jewish people, but I dont know the rest, i wasnt being a smartass just didnt know if you knew that

Old Post Dec 17th, 2004 07:32 PM
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

quote:
Originally posted by jnolan
(...) take one look at yourself all the things you think do, all the things that go into letting you do something as simple as pour a soda, then go outside and look at the world, all the complicated intricacies, and tell me that you dont think theres something out there above us. now i dont tottally disagree b/c alot of the ideas of storytelling are to keep people in line, but you cant discount all thought of a higher being b/c of that

Then you beleive that tehre is a higher being up tehre that controls everything? Down right to pouring a glass of water?

You also beleive that
(I am asking) That every murdering, acciden that happens is What the Higher being made us Do?

You beleive that when somebody does soemthign, theya re not respouncible for there actions as the higher being made them do it?

Hum, So whatever happens, nobody is responcible for it, as SOMEBODY made them do it?

Is that what you beleive?

You do not, that when Somebody says a Fish told the person to burn down a hosue they are said to be crazy?
(I am not saying anybody is crazy here) [/b]

Old Post Dec 17th, 2004 07:37 PM
Bardock42

well racist is the best term I know to describe it
And if there is a good God I would say he accepts everyone thsat is good he doesn't need to be Christian but who am I to say.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2004 07:40 PM