KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Religion Forum » Will there be a judgement day?

Will there be a judgement day?
Started by: Jackie Malfoy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (12): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth Revan
-

Oh, and my passion is music stick out tongue

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2004 05:25 PM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Celestialgirl
What your passion?

cool, mines reading but were kinda getting off subject here aren't we guys?

Old Post Dec 18th, 2004 05:28 PM
Celestialgirl is currently offline Click here to Send Celestialgirl a Private Message Find more posts by Celestialgirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

thats great MC John but anyway.
We are not Gods children we are his creation (I mean we are not really its your belive) he could have made us better but he didn't, if a parent punioshs its child it will no what is good and what is bad if God is going to punish us on Judgement day we might know what is good andd what is bad but what the **** does that help when you are not allowed to live on in paradise?

Old Post Dec 18th, 2004 05:28 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Rover

The pain in the ass about Judgement Day is that they keep delaying it....2000....oops, 2001...2002....2003...blah.
I gave up LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG ago on the Judgement Day theorem.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2004 05:35 PM
The Rover is currently offline Click here to Send The Rover a Private Message Find more posts by The Rover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Celestialgirl
What your passion?

K well for one Our poarents created us right by having sex-God created us by well saying so, two well that's what were on earth for... learning what's good and bad.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2004 05:36 PM
Celestialgirl is currently offline Click here to Send Celestialgirl a Private Message Find more posts by Celestialgirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

most christians don't belive in an exact date or do they?
I mean that never worried me aboot judgement day some crazy people always claim the world is gonna end tomorrow.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2004 05:37 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Rover

Well, I'm talking about the bishops in the streets on New Years begging ppl to pray for their souls and such....plus, ppl are always finding "codes" and "messages" in the Bibles and scriptures that they say are relevant to J.D. = Bullshit.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2004 05:39 PM
The Rover is currently offline Click here to Send The Rover a Private Message Find more posts by The Rover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Celestialgirl
What your passion?

As a Christian they're are some days were I wish he would just get it over with, but as a Christian I beleive that it won't happen for a long time.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2004 05:41 PM
The Rover

Or ever. I'd like to think that IF there is a God, he is merciful and would show us the right path without KILLING us and DAMNING our souls. But hey, that's just me.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2004 05:42 PM
Celestialgirl
What your passion?

yeah so would I and he is but if we were always good would you really call that freedom?

Old Post Dec 18th, 2004 05:45 PM
Bardock42

do you think some guy in somalia that is starving to death cares about freedom
and our parents weren't able to make us perfect or give us great lives God is so yes that is something different.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2004 05:47 PM
The Rover

Eh....maybe not.
See, I tend to believe that IF there is A God, or many, or whatever, that this God/Gods would allow us to make our own mistakes, but instead of letting us kill ourselves OR they/him/her kill us, they save us and bring us to eternal peace.....without dying horribly first.....

Old Post Dec 18th, 2004 05:47 PM
Bardock42

if there was a good God thats what he would be excpected to so

Old Post Dec 18th, 2004 05:48 PM
The Rover

Meh....I don't believe in god or Jesus, why am I debating this? lol

Old Post Dec 18th, 2004 05:50 PM
Celestialgirl
What your passion?

quote:
Originally posted by Bardock42
do you think some guy in somalia that is starving to death cares about freedom
and our parents weren't able to make us perfect or give us great lives God is so yes that is something different.

Yeah but God cares whether we get are own freedom or not

Old Post Dec 18th, 2004 05:51 PM
Bardock42

well then he is an ass and not good at all

Old Post Dec 18th, 2004 05:54 PM
Celestialgirl
What your passion?

well how can you call him an ass if you don't beleive in him?

Old Post Dec 18th, 2004 05:57 PM
Bardock42

arrrrrrrrrrrghhhh.
Well the God you you belive in can only be a bad person if he exists, is that better?

Old Post Dec 18th, 2004 06:03 PM
Celestialgirl
What your passion?

He's an evil person because he wants us to do good righhhhhht? Um yeah mind explaining that to me a little better.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2004 08:11 PM
Bardock42

No because He doesn't give everyone thje chance to do good, nor does he give us good lives so **** him

Old Post Dec 18th, 2004 08:12 PM