KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Heavyweight Extravaganza!!

Heavyweight Extravaganza!!
Started by: BobbyD

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
clickclick

quote:
Being juggernaut cannot die he would be the last one standing

Actually Juggs can die and im sure Onslaught would have no trouble ending him.

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2004 05:39 PM
clickclick is currently offline Click here to Send clickclick a Private Message Find more posts by clickclick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BENITO
Perfect Rolemodel 4 N00bs

yep clickclick
thats true
I think need a thinking smilie

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2004 05:44 PM
BENITO is currently offline Click here to Send BENITO a Private Message Find more posts by BENITO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
talon00x

Onslaught said it himself he couldnt kill juggernaut, did you even read that comic? That was during the onslaught ripping the gem out of his chest (which is weird being its never been in his chest, come on a football sized gem under his sternum) but hey whatever works with onslaught you know? roll eyes (sarcastic)

I look into the face of Death and smile, for he is the one that is afraid of me.

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2004 08:47 PM
talon00x is currently offline Click here to Send talon00x a Private Message Find more posts by talon00x Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lightaxe
axe man numero uno

Team A seems pretty stacked i think they would win, especially if they have old school Juggernaut, the Imposternaut sucks.

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2004 09:21 PM
lightaxe is currently offline Click here to Send lightaxe a Private Message Find more posts by lightaxe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tough Guy
Restricted

Account Restricted

well im goona go with team b with hulk on a fanboybasis as everyone else has gone with their faves, no juggie would be annialated as would hulk and the rest of the mere mortals i think that the winner would be from team d

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2005 06:25 PM
Tough Guy is currently offline Click here to Send Tough Guy a Private Message Find more posts by Tough Guy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tough Guy
Restricted

Account Restricted

what the hell i apologise c

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2005 06:26 PM
Tough Guy is currently offline Click here to Send Tough Guy a Private Message Find more posts by Tough Guy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
picoico

Team D, 'cause Thanos is there. I mean....he's destroyed the universe on more than one occasion folks...

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2005 05:00 AM
picoico is currently offline Click here to Send picoico a Private Message Find more posts by picoico Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BobbyD
Animal Lover

Yes Picoico, but Thanos does not have any of his "toys" here, or it would be a moot point.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2005 06:27 PM
BobbyD is currently offline Click here to Send BobbyD a Private Message Find more posts by BobbyD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nothing

team a, apocalypse, nuff said

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2005 06:34 PM
nothing is currently offline Click here to Send nothing a Private Message Find more posts by nothing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote