KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » USH'S STAR WARS GAME- Archival Records (Character Reference) Mark II

USH'S STAR WARS GAME- Archival Records (Character Reference) Mark II
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Bespin Bart
Buggy

Psst...timbers are trees. I think you mean ruins, or ashes.

Mace your Master? Are your Merits going to that?

THIS IS WHAT WE'VE WAITED FOR
THIS IS IT, BOYS, THIS IS WAR!

Old Post Jan 7th, 2005 12:38 AM
Bespin Bart is currently offline Click here to Send Bespin Bart a Private Message Find more posts by Bespin Bart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Well it does say a Famous Master, Mace is a famous master isnt he...
Timbers are pieces of wood broken all around which were used on building something...

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Old Post Jan 7th, 2005 07:14 PM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Storm
Black belt BJJ

Tidus it's me Fire wink
I got Mace as mentor and master it took 3 merits. so it might cost you two

I am not driven by people’ s praise and I am not slowed down by people’ s criticism.
You only live once. But if you live it right, once is enough. Wrong. We only die once, we live every day!
Make poverty history.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2005 07:41 PM
Storm is currently offline Click here to Send Storm a Private Message Find more posts by Storm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Ergh... I dunno... Ush does it cost 2 merits ?

Old Post Jan 7th, 2005 10:49 PM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

No, Famous Master gives a flat benefit (better reactions from Jedi) and so only ever costs one. Some Mentors can be better than others, so they can cost more.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Jan 7th, 2005 11:08 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Vlad Shafran, played by Tidus

Athlete (Type D)

PHYSICAL
Strength 8
Agility 7
Dexterity 7
Speed 8

MENTAL
Charisma 5
Intelligence 7
Willpower 7
Perception 7

FORCE 12
Force Attack: 12
Force Defence: 13

SKILLS

Lightsabre= 13
Combat= 13
Guns= 13
Jedi Lore +5= 12
Languages +2= 9
Pilot +1= 8
Fix It+2= 9

Kinetic
Push/Pull

Agility
Jump
Master Jump
Flying charge
Flip
Defensive Leap
Fall
Master Fall
Dodge
Sidestep
Evade

Martial Tree
Draw
Blur, Blow
Strike,
SwordWhirl
Twirl
Defend
Riposte

Living Force Tree
Sense
Scan

Cosmic Tree
Intuition
Dreams
Innercalm
Guidance.

Merits:

1 merit to Piloting
2 merits to Mentor: Mace Windu himself.

MULTIPLE ATTACKS At Level 3

Force warrior level 1

GUN Tricks

GUNSLINGER
level1

Eagle eye

Carnival of Carnage Level 2

TRIP
Hard Strike
Channel
Surprise Strike

Bio:Vlad's father and mother were murdered the same day he was born. Why? Well that is because his father, the owner of the Golden Dragon Inn on Coruscant, had huge debts. And when VLad was born, the peaple who needed the debt, wanted to take Vlad instead of money. Vlad's father: Alias, refused and it broke into a huge fight. Even with police around trying to stop the fight, it ended by the Inn falling into Timbers, Vlad's father and mother dead... But Vlad alive, behind the timbers. He was under the timbers of the Inn, not to be able to talk or walk, because he was only one day old. He somehow survived alone, for one day, and the very next day... Mace Windu found him. Vlad was raised as a Jedi by Mace Windu himself, Mace Windu was the one who taught him everything he know.And even thought Mace told Vlad everything about his parents when he was 15, Vlad still took Mace as his father. Mace and Vlad have very strongh bonds together, but you know Mace, he never goes smooth on anyone. His first mission was particulary lucky, he had completed it alone, without a master or anything, that was at the age of 18, after the mission, the council and Mace himself, decided him worthy of the rank as a Jedi Knight... The Republican Champion, thought they still keep a very strongh bond with Mace Windu, like a father to son. Even if Vlad doesn't like the Viceroy, Politicans, And peaple like that, he has most respect to Master Yoda...

Old Post Jan 7th, 2005 11:15 PM
General Zink
Bane

Master Windu as a Mentor costs 3 Merits, Vlad! Marcus just told you that!

And Piloting ain't a Merit. Starship, I think you meant...

Not that it would matter if you want Windu as your mentor.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2005 11:46 PM
General Zink is currently offline Click here to Send General Zink a Private Message Find more posts by General Zink Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Piloting aint a merit? Ya sure?

Old Post Jan 7th, 2005 11:49 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Zink is sadly right- if you take Windu, you HAVE to take Famous Master as well... it kinda comes with the deal.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Jan 7th, 2005 11:57 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Oh, Ok, But is Piloting a merit?

Old Post Jan 7th, 2005 11:58 PM
Peach
mordrem

Piloting is a skill. Starship is a merit. Kinda pointless in taking Starship as a merit if you don't have pilot as a skill...

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Jan 8th, 2005 03:53 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

it's all in the rules, red x

Old Post Jan 8th, 2005 08:53 AM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Vlad Shafran, played by Tidus

Athlete (Type D)

PHYSICAL
Strength 8
Agility 7
Dexterity 7
Speed 8

MENTAL
Charisma 5
Intelligence 7
Willpower 7
Perception 7

FORCE 12
Force Attack: 12
Force Defence: 13

SKILLS

Lightsabre= 13
Combat= 13
Guns= 13
Jedi Lore +5= 12
Languages +2= 9
Pilot +1= 8
Fix It+2= 9

Kinetic
Push/Pull

Agility
Jump
Master Jump
Flying charge
Flip
Defensive Leap
Fall
Master Fall
Dodge
Sidestep
Evade

Martial Tree
Draw
Blur, Blow
Strike,
SwordWhirl
Twirl
Defend
Riposte

Living Force Tree
Sense
Scan

Cosmic Tree
Intuition
Dreams
Innercalm
Guidance.

Merits:

1 merit to Famous Master: Mace Windu himself.
2 merits to Mentor: Mace Windu himself.

MULTIPLE ATTACKS At Level 3

Force warrior level 1

GUN Tricks

GUNSLINGER
level1

Eagle eye

Carnival of Carnage Level 2

TRIP
Hard Strike
Channel
Surprise Strike

Bio:Vlad's father and mother were murdered the same day he was born. Why? Well that is because his father, the owner of the Golden Dragon Inn on Coruscant, had huge debts. And when VLad was born, the peaple who needed the debt, wanted to take Vlad instead of money. Vlad's father: Alias, refused and it broke into a huge fight. Even with police around trying to stop the fight, it ended by the Inn falling into Timbers, Vlad's father and mother dead... But Vlad alive, behind the timbers. He was under the timbers of the Inn, not to be able to talk or walk, because he was only one day old. He somehow survived alone, for one day, and the very next day... Mace Windu found him. Vlad was raised as a Jedi by Mace Windu himself, Mace Windu was the one who taught him everything he know.And even thought Mace told Vlad everything about his parents when he was 15, Vlad still took Mace as his father. Mace and Vlad have very strongh bonds together, but you know Mace, he never goes smooth on anyone. His first mission was particulary lucky, he had completed it alone, without a master or anything, that was at the age of 18, after the mission, the council and Mace himself, decided him worthy of the rank as a Jedi Knight... The Republican Champion, thought they still keep a very strongh bond with Mace Windu, like a father to son. Even if Vlad doesn't like the Viceroy, Politicans, And peaple like that, he has most respect to Master Yoda...

Old Post Jan 8th, 2005 04:52 PM
Fire

Stole my merit concept ey stick out tongue

Be smart, be cool, be sexy = be LIBERAL!

Old Post Jan 8th, 2005 04:57 PM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Well, Actualy I just wanted Windu as my FAmous master, but then I had to spend all 3 merits on it...

Old Post Jan 8th, 2005 05:01 PM
Fire

I know same as me Tidus but it's okie it creates kind of a bond between Vlad and Marcus smile

Old Post Jan 8th, 2005 05:10 PM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trickster
True KMC Jester

Tanic's Background...

…Jedi Archive…
…File Number 01234213382…
…Subject Name
Tanic Starguard
…Status
Missing/Presumed Dead
…Race
Human
…Profession
Jedi Knight

…Biography…
Born on Coruscant in the upper levels, Tanic was drafted at age 2 into the Jedi academy. Finally accepted as Jedi-Knight material at age 8, Tanic’s only condition on leaving Coruscant was that his mother, who had contracted a life-threatening disease, was brought up and treated. Age 9, Tanic underwent his first off-world experience in controlling the force. For the next 4 years Tanic stayed in the Jedi academy, learning the lessons of the force. Dedicated to his mother, who was now dying, he arranged with his masters to take a month from his studies. Organising a space cruise for her, they spent her last few weeks together.

When he returned notes from his masters marked Tanic as changed, less predictable than he had been, beginning to throw himself into the psychological and trickery side of the force. Often he was found using his powers as an amusement for the other apprentices. A year after his mother’s death, aged 14, the council judged Tanic as an acceptable padawan, beginning his service as padawan to his old companion, Kay Crystal. By all accounts, the relationship between master and padawan with the pair was more one of friends, as Tanic was much like Kay, ironic and good-humoured.

Tanic worked astoundingly with Kay for the next three years, eventually earning the title of Jedi Knight. This pairing continued for another four years until a mission over the planet Garel. A story of an uncontrolled latent force-user possessing an entire space station. Upon the arrival of the two knights, with Kay on the verge of becoming a master, the puppet-master fled to Garel. Pursuing this evil, Kay commandeered two speeder bikes, and the chase continued. Eventually, as Kay writes in his report;
“The Puppet-Master took over a land train, on which he made his stand. As we boarded it, he sent dozens of the passengers to accost us. Using the Force, we easily subdued them, causing no lasting injury. In the last ten carriages we encountered no people. However, in the last carriage, before we could overcome him, our quarry unleashed the remaining passengers. At first we used the Force, but soon we were forced to pull our nightsticks, wielding them as lightsabers. Unfortunately, I was surrounded by the mindless puppets, and the brought me to the floor, more and more of them piling atop of me. From the sounds I could hear, Tanic had reached the Puppet-Master. Although I couldn’t hear the ensuing accusations, I did hear the snap-hiss of a lightsaber igniting. Suddenly the puppets increased their attacks, and I felt my spine cracking. Letting my consciousness go, I performed a meditation to avoid the pain. I do remember what I saw in those next, painful images.

Tanic, his blade flashing, scythed the passengers of the train from on top of me. I could sense a whirlwind of emotions, his mind unleashing havoc on the hapless puppets. He saw my face, my still motion, and I was aware of him looking into my eyes. I wish he could have known I wasn’t dead, only unconscious, but he did not realise. Howling, he used his sabre and cut a hole in the wall, chasing the fleeing Puppet-Master, who I later learnt fled when Tanic turned his attention to me.”

The aftermath of that failed arrest is a textbook case. Chasing the criminal into one of the gas storage plants that Garel is famed for, all that is officially known is that an explosion tore through the building, incinerating everything for miles around. Tanic is presumed dead in the explosion.

…Higher Pass Code Needed…
…Code accepted…
Welcome, Master Crystal

…Resurrection…
As ordered by the council, I have compiled any and all sightings of what might have been the human known as Tanic Starguard. However, as an unofficial document, it will not be as formal as the report.

According to a single witness at Gerul’s capital starport, a man matching Tanic’s description took a ship apparently without payment, but with the full consent of the previous owner.

Two weeks later, on Alderaan, a major shake up came about when one of the leaders of the great families was killed. It emerged after his death, that he had funded the space station in which the Puppet-Master had held court.

For the next year, killings occurred system-wide, all linked, however indirectly, with the Puppet-Master and the apparent death of Master Crystal. Each death was different and imaginative, until Tanic was faced with the crime empire of Yiu Pity. Limited holographic recordings of the scene show a figure, masked in white (the colour of justice on Coruscant), of approximately Tanic’s size and build, kicking open the double doors of Yiu’s throne room. Brief conversation ensued, almost indecipherable on the recordings, and Tanic draws his lightsaber. However, definite proof of this being Tanic is still required, as the lightsaber used by the executioner was purple, not the original green of Tanic’s Jedi days.

Apparently using the Force, the figure commands Yiu’s many eunuchs to turn upon their queen. However, when Yiu draws her blaster, they attack the masked figure. For the next few moments the images move too fast to be captured on camera, and when the picture returns, all of Yiu’s bodyguards are lying, dead, around Tanic. He walks up the stairs to her throne, using the Force to take her blaster away. Pocketing it, Tanic begins to choke the woman, and lifts her off her seat with his mind. Choking her in the air, Tanic’s blade flashes again, and Yiu’s head falls to the ground. Marching to the throne, Tanic seats himself upon it, and looks to be meditating.

That is the last known piece of evidence for Tanic Starguard’s survival. However, it is known that for the next two years Yiu’s crime empire continued to function, after a vicious internal power struggle. Rumour has it that all challengers to the throne were executed by a seared wound, such as a lightsaber would inflict. When the power struggle was over, the leader of the faction chose to leave, and firmly placed an heir upon the empire [Lord Geful]. In supposition, if Tanic Starguard was to still be alive, the announcement of Kay Crystal’s survival should have been enough to return him to the light side.

Even if Tanic were still to live, the likelihood would be that he would be alone, somewhere on the outside edge of the galaxy, with little or no allies. Almost certainly Tanic is not a threat to the safety of the Republic, or at least one that cannot be dealt with by a planetary government.

…Psychological Comment…
Although it is stated above that the announcement of Kay Crystal’s survival would have returned Tanic to the council’s heart, this is not necessarily true. How would Tanic have known that the council did not blame him for the deaths of the people he killed, or maybe he was so overcome with guilt and grief that he could not bear to look upon the face of his old mentor and friend. Maybe this kept Tanic Starguard away from the wisdom of the council, something that well increases the chances of a fall to the dark side.

Death only gives another set of choices.

He who dies with the most toys. Still dies.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2005 01:34 PM
Trickster is currently offline Click here to Send Trickster a Private Message Find more posts by Trickster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

err..ush. did yout ake a good look at gallador's force powers list?
i'm might be wrong but..it doesn't seem right to me.
aren't you supposed to pick the powers that you need to reach what you have in that first stage in the first place? like...having jump ..before master jump..

Old Post Jan 10th, 2005 04:27 PM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

don't forget you get 5 basic powers (the basic power of each tree) altho there are a few templates who do not work that way

Old Post Jan 10th, 2005 04:31 PM
Dexx
wingless

as i said..i might be wrong. only took a scarce glance

Old Post Jan 10th, 2005 04:40 PM