KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » USH'S STAR WARS GAME- Archival Records (Character Reference) Mark II

USH'S STAR WARS GAME- Archival Records (Character Reference) Mark II
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

To paraphrase Peter Griffin, if by 'take a good look at' you mean 'imagined a naked lady' then yes...

I'll convert the force power selections into proper lists before long- obviously, for future reference, despite how the powers are chosen, it is preferable to present them to me in list form. I'll check for errors then.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Last edited by Ushgarak on Jan 10th, 2005 at 06:35 PM

Old Post Jan 10th, 2005 05:56 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

He checks out. Not much in a fight, though.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Jan 10th, 2005 06:32 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

hehe go ush smile

well not everyone can be a combat freak

Be smart, be cool, be sexy = be LIBERAL!

Old Post Jan 10th, 2005 06:33 PM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

i'll remember griffin then big grin

i was just surprised that he has the whole dark side tree..oh well

Old Post Jan 10th, 2005 07:11 PM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Ush, Ill also edit my Gun tricks and take away all of them to add

Flurry Fire- Level 2

And Vlad will be having an Assault Rifle.

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Old Post Jan 12th, 2005 03:38 AM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bespin Bart
Buggy

You might just want to repost your whole Gun Tricks thing, Red...

THIS IS WHAT WE'VE WAITED FOR
THIS IS IT, BOYS, THIS IS WAR!

Old Post Jan 12th, 2005 05:28 AM
Bespin Bart is currently offline Click here to Send Bespin Bart a Private Message Find more posts by Bespin Bart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

Takuan Soho

Takuan was born on the planet of Rellian Prime, a peaceful, quiet world deep outside republican space, where nothing ever really happens. This very trait makes the planet extremely hospitable to any lowlife who wishes to…lay low for a while. A smuggler seaking shelter after a forced landing kills Takuan’s mother as he is very young. The smuggler is then killed by the locals, in an attempt to preserve their peace. His mother’s death shocks Takuan terribly, him being at an early age, and remains only with his father, who teaches him anything he needs to know as he grows up. In time, becoming aware of his powers, Takuan displays them without second thoughts, becoming hated and feared by the locals. He therefore, later, leaves the planet and his father, which he never sees again, in an uregistered transport cultivating hatred for his kinsmen and not understanding why he is shunned, hating them for making him leave his father. His rage feeds his powers, and he sees that. Malfunctions force the ship to crash land on the small planet of M02513 in the Gilarra star system. M02513 (M for mining) is a planet engufled in civil war between locals who are trying to free themselves from the slave miners position, and the militia, who is trying to keep them in control. Takuan, grown up by now…spends some months trying to find a transport off the planet, time in which the militia recruits him as a valued member, after so succesfully convincing mining sindicate leaders that it is best to submit…as the casualties number will not be worth the hassle.
Militia leaders recommend him to higher leaders and Takuan soon finds himself getting the credit he deserves by working for different small crime lords, untill he one day ends up leading an assault team against the hutts. Which are quick to send in Kuylen to deal with the situation. This is how they meet, and Kuylen spares him seeing a great ally in him, teaching Takuan all he needs to know about the Universe, the force and weilding a lightsaber, weapons of which Takuan had only vaguely heard. Takuan’s quests with Kuylen have made him very driven in getting what he wants and experience has made him wiser and more thoughtful before engaging into anything.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2005 07:50 PM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Well good'ol Ush updated everything today.

Yupee.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2005 11:00 PM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Zink
Bane

That sheds new light on Takuan! yes

Old Post Jan 12th, 2005 11:40 PM
General Zink is currently offline Click here to Send General Zink a Private Message Find more posts by General Zink Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trickster
True KMC Jester

Just bumping this up while I'm making use of it.

Death only gives another set of choices.

He who dies with the most toys. Still dies.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2005 11:42 PM
Trickster is currently offline Click here to Send Trickster a Private Message Find more posts by Trickster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Vlad Shafran, played by Tidus

Athlete (Type D)

PHYSICAL
Strength 8
Agility 7
Dexterity 7
Speed 8

MENTAL
Charisma 5
Intelligence 7
Willpower 7
Perception 7

FORCE 12
Force Attack: 12
Force Defence: 13

SKILLS

Lightsabre= 13
Combat= 13
Guns= 13
Jedi Lore +5= 12
Languages +2= 9
Pilot +1= 8
Fix It+2= 9

Kinetic
Push/Pull

Agility
Jump
Master Jump
Flying charge
Flip
Defensive Leap
Fall
Master Fall
Dodge
Sidestep
Evade

Martial Tree
Draw
Blur, Blow
Strike,
SwordWhirl
Twirl
Defend
Riposte

Living Force Tree
Sense
Scan

Cosmic Tree
Intuition
Dreams
Innercalm
Guidance.

Merits:

1 merit to Famous Master: Mace Windu himself.
2 merits to Mentor: Mace Windu himself.

Agile Combatand Level 3

Force warrior level 1

GUN Tricks

Flurry Fire Level 2

Carnival of Carnage Level 2

TRIP
Hard Strike
Channel
Surprise Strike

I wanna change it to this wink

Old Post Feb 7th, 2005 12:22 AM
Brit
Duchess

You can't really do that now...

Punch your lights out, hit the pavement
That's what I call entertainment
Causing problems makes you famous
All the silence makes a statement

Old Post Feb 7th, 2005 12:33 AM
Brit is currently offline Click here to Send Brit a Private Message Find more posts by Brit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

I know, Thats for the next episode.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2005 12:34 AM
REXXXX
Networking

...which you'll change anyway because you'll get xp points.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2005 02:21 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Ok, but that really will be the last chance for changes, probably to coincide with the change of dice. Characters are not MEANT to be flexible per episode; I allow it for rules changes and acclimitisation periods.

BtVS

Old Post Feb 8th, 2005 03:19 PM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

...Since everybody thought that Vlad was a human, Ill change my background is everybody understood he was a Nautolian! Hey maybe his Zink's charachters cousin or brother or something eek!

Old Post Mar 1st, 2005 12:33 AM
Stealth Agent
Screen Writer

what is Nautolian

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2005 12:34 AM
Stealth Agent is currently offline Click here to Send Stealth Agent a Private Message Find more posts by Stealth Agent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alkaselzer
Thespian

quote:
Originally posted by Stealth Agent
what is Nautolian

Seen Kit Fisto? The Jedi who knocks down C-3PO in AOTC and is on the Council as of ROTS.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2005 03:31 AM
Alkaselzer is currently offline Click here to Send Alkaselzer a Private Message Find more posts by Alkaselzer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stealth Agent
Screen Writer

o...... i seen him in AOTC but i havnt seen ROTS yet, you have? Is it good. I thought it hasnt come out yet

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2005 09:06 PM
Stealth Agent is currently offline Click here to Send Stealth Agent a Private Message Find more posts by Stealth Agent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Rover

It isn't out yet, but it's been confirmed by spoilers that he is.....

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2005 11:11 PM
The Rover is currently offline Click here to Send The Rover a Private Message Find more posts by The Rover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote