KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Thanos Vs Darkseid Vs Doomsday Vs Apocolypse

Thanos Vs Darkseid Vs Doomsday Vs Apocolypse
Started by: Fieldy69

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
armandovalles
Restricted

Account Restricted

I think Doomsday would be the first one killed. I think he's way overrated. I mean, he killed Superman, big deal, the second time around he got his ass handed to him by Supes. Darkseid I think would be the second one eliminated cuz sure he is one bad mofo but i dont think he could last much longer than doomsday. So I think it would come down to Thanos and Apocalypse. Apoc is way underrated and is much more powerful than people think. Oh, and by the way, I'm talking about the mainstream Apocalypse here, not that poser AoA one. But the winner, in my opinion would always be Thanos no matter what the scenario.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2005 06:34 PM
armandovalles is currently offline Click here to Send armandovalles a Private Message Find more posts by armandovalles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube
I don't have any friends.

Thanos easily. Aside from his immense power that far outclasses all of those mentioned, he also has the Infinity Reality Gem.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2005 06:36 PM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ebonyblade1

The big question is what would apoc do. He has a lot of powers but has anyone ever seen him go toe to toe in a knockdown dragged out fight, with someone as immensely powerful as he is. I admit, I am mainly against him because I have never seen him pick on someone his own size.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2005 06:41 PM
ebonyblade1 is currently offline Click here to Send ebonyblade1 a Private Message Find more posts by ebonyblade1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
armandovalles
Restricted

Account Restricted

well that may be somewhat cowardly by Apoc to never brawl with someone his own size, but its really smart when u think about it.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2005 06:42 PM
armandovalles is currently offline Click here to Send armandovalles a Private Message Find more posts by armandovalles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ebonyblade1

well, yeah but on this forum he really can't win because no one is sure about what he can do.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2005 07:07 PM
ebonyblade1 is currently offline Click here to Send ebonyblade1 a Private Message Find more posts by ebonyblade1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ZephroCarnelian

Thanos takes this.

And I thought the Gem was part of the Gauntlet...?

Oh - n IS Doomsday immune to physical attacks now? Supes killed him with force - and eachtime he comes back he is immune to the method that killed him last....

The REAL Men on KMC - Whirly, Juntai, Darkcrawler, Avalon...

Old Post Apr 20th, 2005 07:14 PM
ZephroCarnelian is currently offline Click here to Send ZephroCarnelian a Private Message Find more posts by ZephroCarnelian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord S
King

quote: (post)
Originally posted by armandovalles
I'm going with Apocalypse. Cuz i have never seen Apocalypse lose a brawl against someone. Plus in my opinion, he is the smartest and the best strategist out of all 4 of them cuz he has lived so long and learned so much.
That's cause you've never seen Apoc ever fight anyone of any real caliber.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2005 07:19 PM
Lord S is currently offline Click here to Send Lord S a Private Message Find more posts by Lord S Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube

Originally posted by ZephroCarnelian
Thanos takes this.

And I thought the Gem was part of the Gauntlet...?

Oh - n IS Doomsday immune to physical attacks now? Supes killed him with force - and eachtime he comes back he is immune to the method that killed him last....

The Infinity Gauntlet has long since been dismantled. Adam Warlock has the Soul Gem, Moondragon has the Mind Gem, Pip the Troll has the Space Gem, Drax has the Power Gem, Gamora has the Time Gem, and Thanos has the Reality Gem.

Not immune, resistant. Superman killed Doomsday twice with physical force.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2005 07:24 PM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord S
King

With or without the Reality Gem, Thanos is the boss.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2005 07:28 PM
Lord S is currently offline Click here to Send Lord S a Private Message Find more posts by Lord S Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
demigawd
Board Scientist

Originally posted by Cosmic Cube

Not immune, resistant. Superman killed Doomsday twice with physical force.

??? When?

Superman killed him once with physical force.
Superman got completely owned the second time, and had to dump him at the end of time to stop him
The third time Superman beat up the Jokerized or Sentient Doomsday, but didn't kill him or anything.

But I agree with the sentiment - people think Doomsday can't be killed the same way twice, but that's actually incorrect. He's reborn with immunities that prevent the same level of damage from taking place the second time around, that doesn't mean being physically killed once makes it impossible to be done again. It just means Class 100 punches the first time will require Class 120 punches the second time and class 150 punches the third time and class 200 punches the fourth time, etc.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2005 07:28 PM
demigawd is currently offline Click here to Send demigawd a Private Message Find more posts by demigawd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube

Doesn't "Sentient Doomsday" have the same powers as his predecessor?

Old Post Apr 20th, 2005 07:39 PM
demigawd
Board Scientist

Yeah, but he's afraid of death or something, and that dulls his edge and fills his mind with fear and doubt. At least that was Superman's explanation for why Doomsday suddenly became a jobber.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2005 07:43 PM
demigawd is currently offline Click here to Send demigawd a Private Message Find more posts by demigawd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote