KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » USH'S GAME- New game starting soon! Episode II Sign-up

USH'S GAME- New game starting soon! Episode II Sign-up
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The Ones
Death Eater

Im in i all ways wanted to play in a star wars game along others. my name shall be: Alan Poldren. ( a guy from my own star wars shroud of the sith storys. ) i have to go. ill post details of him tomorrow

Harry Potter and the Triwizard Cup Spider-man 3

Old Post Dec 31st, 2004 12:11 AM
The Ones is currently offline Click here to Send The Ones a Private Message Find more posts by The Ones Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Ok, but make sure you read the rules and setting details first and see if you like the vibe.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Dec 31st, 2004 12:31 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xeous
The Next.

I want to play...But I don't know if my computer situation will hold out :-\

Stupid thing...

Old Post Dec 31st, 2004 12:44 AM
xeous is currently offline Click here to Send xeous a Private Message Find more posts by xeous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ones
Death Eater

Name: Alan David Poldren

Species: Human

Planet: Rogoion

Class: Sith

Info: always dreaming of becoming a jedi, Young alan poldren witnessed his mum be killed by soldiers. with that he fled to the huge city scape of coruscaunt, where he met up with his potential master: Kin Old Linge. the jedi council granted permission for alan to be trained as a jedi. 7 years after begining the training, alan had mastered the jedi arts nicely. but little did he know, kin ole linge was the apprentice of the dark lord: Darth Devais. kin ole linge convinced alan that the dark side was stronger with out telling him directly and in 1 sentence. over the space of 1 year, kin ole linge had managed to poisen alans mind against the jedi. after he finaly met devais, he told alan to strike kin ole linge down and alan would be a true sith leader along with devais. having had his mind poisened against the jedi and not wanting to go back to them and not go anywhere with al this great power, he did as devias told him and killed kin ole linge off guard. devais was pleased and now devais gave him 1 more task: to duel him so devais could moniter his skills. alan accepted but accedently cut devais in half. even though he was too weak and learned barely enough alan became the new darth devais

Old Post Dec 31st, 2004 06:58 PM
The Ones is currently offline Click here to Send The Ones a Private Message Find more posts by The Ones Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Hmm, you can't have paid that much attention to the background of the game, TO... that character background is hardly legal.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Jan 1st, 2005 12:58 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ones
Death Eater

y

Old Post Jan 1st, 2005 10:55 AM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Dude... Read the Main Rules section, and the charachter creatin Mark II section...

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Old Post Jan 1st, 2005 10:58 AM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ones
Death Eater

i pmed ush and he explained that there was no sith to train alan in the time of this story so im posting a new description

always dreaming of becoming a jedi, Young alan poldren witnessed his mum be killed by soldiers. with that he fled to the huge city scape of coruscaunt, where he met up with his potential master: Kin Old Linge. the jedi council granted permission for alan to be trained as a jedi. 7 years after begining the training, alan had mastered the jedi arts nicely. alan was sent on a missions to uragamni to find out what had happened to missing jedi. there he discovered the pillar of storage and jedi corpses around it. when he touched the pillar he was absorbed with too much power than he could imagine. when he returned. alans mind had been destroyed by the energy and lost all known traces off good. alan was now a dark jedi. he was given the new title of Darth Destryon and started a jedi-killing spree

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2005 03:02 PM
Delfedd
Beware of the Dark Side

definatly in.

Oh, btw... i don't think he wants any darth type guys. just... fallen jedi or something.

a public service anouncement (put in your Sig)

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2005 01:12 AM
Delfedd is currently offline Click here to Send Delfedd a Private Message Find more posts by Delfedd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

that or marauders

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2005 07:04 AM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Delfedd
Beware of the Dark Side

yeah.

a public service anouncement (put in your Sig)

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2005 10:54 PM
Delfedd is currently offline Click here to Send Delfedd a Private Message Find more posts by Delfedd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Zink
Bane

Within time, maybe we will become CLOSE to Darths...or all just die at the hands of evil pig creatures.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2005 11:56 PM
General Zink is currently offline Click here to Send General Zink a Private Message Find more posts by General Zink Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

I'm betting on the evil pig creatures.....

Old Post Jan 4th, 2005 12:14 AM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Rover

*Rubs eyes in wonder....*

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2005 10:43 PM
The Rover is currently offline Click here to Send The Rover a Private Message Find more posts by The Rover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mace Skywalker

I would like to sign up.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2005 02:46 AM
Mace Skywalker is currently offline Click here to Send Mace Skywalker a Private Message Find more posts by Mace Skywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote