KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » The Official Create your own Anime/Manga series.

The Official Create your own Anime/Manga series.
Started by: WindDancer

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Incompetent

well..

my manga would be about a teenage girl named Himitsu Utada who was blamed and shunned by her family for supposedly killing her own mother. she was abandoned for death when she was about ten. now, five years later her older sister, Akura, comes and invites her to live with her in Osaka, Japan. there Himitsu discovers her little brother, Monako, new friends, and love. so basically it's about a girl slowly opening up to a world where she can trust others and herself. she almost must prepare herself to be welcomed back to the family name from the rest of the family. but trust is so hard to build and so fragile, so easy to break.

more details later, i guess...

Old Post Feb 7th, 2005 12:07 AM
Incompetent is currently offline Click here to Send Incompetent a Private Message Find more posts by Incompetent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JLred

Scrarch my earlier very lame post. Yomoki is just a young girl at the time. She has snow-white hair and is very beautiful. Her family lives underground because of the time disruption her older brother caused. Now all kinds of creatures wage battle above the ground creating havoc for anyone who lives there. One day young Yomoki travels onto the surface. She is mistaken for a soldier and is captured as a POW for the Earths Force. They realize she is a civilian and decide to let her free. She enters the real world to be caught in a bloody battle with no weapon. Many die around her. She grabs a head plate and a javelin. She is now a fighter for Earth.

Not that good but I like it.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2005 02:14 AM
JLred is currently offline Click here to Send JLred a Private Message Find more posts by JLred Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
supersaiyanjojo

I am the only Simido... I will kill anyone who stands in my way."Who are you?" I killed the little girl."Trust me you ass you wouldn't want to know." I left in a hurry trying to find my Nemesis.Suddenly a demon comes. " Die you piece of...AAhhhh!" he shot me from behind, that's when I did the matrix. I dodged his bullets then shot him, blood was everywhere. "See ya you craphole." Afterwards a girl named Anne came and shot me, it was all over. I swore revenge on that bastard.But until that day I'll just have to wait until someone kills that assassin...

Old Post Feb 13th, 2005 03:46 PM
supersaiyanjojo is currently offline Click here to Send supersaiyanjojo a Private Message Find more posts by supersaiyanjojo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
supersaiyanjojo

I awoken.That assassin was as good as dead she had a beating. I beat her up. "Never mess with me"."aaahhhhhh!" "Let her go you bum." "Die!!!!" He got the beating of his life. Suddenly 99 bastards came and they didn't look happy."You will die!" "Bring it on crapface besides it's time someone gave you guys the kill. Hyaahhh!!!!!!" The battle was just the beginnig...

Old Post Feb 14th, 2005 01:11 PM
supersaiyanjojo is currently offline Click here to Send supersaiyanjojo a Private Message Find more posts by supersaiyanjojo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
animeboy08

Im coming back with my post but I just have so many different anime that I've created I dont no which 1 to post 1st.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2005 02:30 PM
animeboy08 is currently offline Click here to Send animeboy08 a Private Message Find more posts by animeboy08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JLred

I totally didn't understand what the hell you were talking about...

Old Post Feb 19th, 2005 12:29 AM
JLred is currently offline Click here to Send JLred a Private Message Find more posts by JLred Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
animeboy08

Which sounds better a machine age story or a martial arts story or a story about a vampire hunter falling in love. Well post what you think and whichever 1 gets the most votes ill post that story.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2005 01:40 PM
animeboy08 is currently offline Click here to Send animeboy08 a Private Message Find more posts by animeboy08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JLred

Theres too many things so nothing is original anymore.......but FMA ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Feb 24th, 2005 03:54 AM
animeboy08

so which 1 do u vote 4

Old Post Feb 28th, 2005 02:05 PM
JLred

Id say martial arts..i already dislike robot stuff and vampire huntress or stuff like that is overused in myopinion......

Old Post Feb 28th, 2005 07:56 PM
CrazyEyes
Darkness Cannon

Name
Zero

Story
The year is 25 XQ. There is an atomic war on a global scale. The last surviving people are now living underground, as the atomic war is the least of their worries. The force of the war reawakened a race of aliens habinating on the Earth, who are visious and hunt down anyone who moves of the surface. Some areas are secure. In the underground, there is a resistant force led by Kai, a soldier who hopes to destroy the aliens and save the world. Also in his team is Leo, his brother who is a mecha pilot in command of an experimental mech, the GF-1.

Characters
Other character, who later join Kai and Leo, are Brois, an ex-super hero who is hiding a dark and dangerous secret. Mary and her robot protector Kyle, a witch who is trying to control her powers, and an member of the alien species who has joined their team. There is also a shape-shifting demon, who is the guardian angel of Kai, who will do anything to protect Kai

Attachment: sd_cover.jpg
This has been downloaded 67 time(s).

Ah waffels! wooHooo!!
- Hiro

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2005 07:11 PM
CrazyEyes is currently offline Click here to Send CrazyEyes a Private Message Find more posts by CrazyEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dragon_Thunder

THE SHADOW THUNDER

The world has reached great advances in technology, but no one knows it, but two men. Kamon Hunter and Maximillion Siax. These men for years have worked side by side studying human evolution, the limits of the human body and how to extend them, but one fateful day it happened... Kamon felt uncomfortable with the recent results of the human testing and calls off the operation, but Siax never felt the same way. Feeling that he could continue on without Kamon's help, Siax goes on, but when Kamon threatened to tell the Government Siax felt he went too far so he murdered Kamon and his wife and took their child, an infant by the name of Kyro. Siax then placed Kyro in a machine known only as "M.A.X.I.M.U.S." and that's when it began...

Old Post Mar 5th, 2005 02:48 AM
Dragon_Thunder is currently offline Click here to Send Dragon_Thunder a Private Message Find more posts by Dragon_Thunder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dragon_Thunder

...Kyro has a new life, a life that he hasn't chosen, but a life he must take, but there is someone else with a life just like his, the question is...will they be together?

Old Post Mar 5th, 2005 03:04 AM
Dragon_Thunder is currently offline Click here to Send Dragon_Thunder a Private Message Find more posts by Dragon_Thunder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kandieren

I've been thinking about creating a story that is about a teenage boy that does not have his own voice. When ever he talks, it is always with the voice of the last person or thing that he heard. The world that he lives in, uses the human voice to cast magical spells by speaking in The Language of the Birds or The Green Language (an actual ancient language that was used in magical communities and alchemy - or so the internet says). A person's magic is only as strong as their voice. Since Mimick, my main character, can mimic others' voices - he can also mimic their powers and amplify it if he needs too.
I could use some feed back ^.^, let me know what you think.
I'm going to use this idea for my first manga that I hope to start posting on-line really soon. I'll be writing and illustrating it myself so I hope that I know what I'm getting myself into... >.<

-- mimick & ideas involving this character & his story are all copyright (c) candy cheairs 'sorry guys, i haven't posted stuff online enough to really trust it very much' embarrasment

O.K.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2005 10:30 PM
Kandieren is currently offline Click here to Send Kandieren a Private Message Find more posts by Kandieren Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sai12
its all in my head

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kandieren
I've been thinking about creating a story that is about a teenage boy that does not have his own voice. When ever he talks, it is always with the voice of the last person or thing that he heard. The world that he lives in, uses the human voice to cast magical spells by speaking in The Language of the Birds or The Green Language (an actual ancient language that was used in magical communities and alchemy - or so the internet says). A person's magic is only as strong as their voice. Since Mimick, my main character, can mimic others' voices - he can also mimic their powers and amplify it if he needs too.
I'm going to use this idea for my first manga that I hope to start posting on-line really soon. I'll be writing and illustrating it myself so I hope that I know what I'm getting myself into... >.<

-- mimick & ideas involving this character & his story are all copyright (c) candy cheairs 'sorry guys, i haven't posted stuff online enough to really trust it very much' embarrasment

Oh like that idea! Sounds cool to me, make sure you post the link when you get it up and going! I'd love to see it!!

Made by BX. http://ipods.freepay.com/?r=23119621 Please?

Old Post Apr 15th, 2005 11:11 PM
sai12 is currently offline Click here to Send sai12 a Private Message Find more posts by sai12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kandieren

really cool
i'd love to read it if you started!!!
if you want help PM me.

Happy Halloween

Old Post Apr 15th, 2005 11:29 PM
bamboopanda is currently offline Click here to Send bamboopanda a Private Message Find more posts by bamboopanda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
serena&darien
sailormoon4eva

mine would be something with a main character named ribbon this is copyrighted so dont even think about about it people

Old Post Apr 16th, 2005 01:33 PM
serena&darien is currently offline Click here to Send serena&darien a Private Message Find more posts by serena&darien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
serena&darien
sailormoon4eva

i think untransormed her name will be bunny i'v always liked the name

Old Post Apr 16th, 2005 01:34 PM
serena&darien is currently offline Click here to Send serena&darien a Private Message Find more posts by serena&darien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
serena&darien
sailormoon4eva

if i was a rich girl na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na
see,id have all the BUNNIES in the world
if i was a wealthy girl!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Apr 16th, 2005 01:36 PM
serena&darien
sailormoon4eva

my story would be about a ditzy and clumsy blond named Bunny.
she would be a seventh grader.
one day a talking rabbit finds her and tells her to transform.
she transforms into Ribbon!!!!!
again this is copyrighted no body takes my idea.
well you might think its crap *sniff* but you'll see!!!!

Old Post Apr 16th, 2005 01:44 PM