KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Book Discussion Forum » Should Deltora Quest become a Movie

Should the series Deltora Quest be made into a movie/ movies?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Yes 93 69.40%
No 11 8.21%
Mabye 10 7.46%
Never heard of Deltora Quest 20 14.93%
Total: 134 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Should Deltora Quest become a Movie
Started by: Elanna Riddle

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (164): « First ... « 160 161 [162] 163 164 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
doran dragonlvr

hell yes

i think that doran is great i read all the series and the extras plus the book about the creation of deltora... diamond, emerald, lapis luzal, topas, opal, ruby, amethyst. diamond-forta, emerald-honoura, lapis luzal- fortuna, topas-fidelis, opal-hopian, ruby-joyeu, amethyst-veritas.
thats in order from gem to dragon terratorys as well but thats long. lolz.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2008 10:55 AM
doran dragonlvr is currently offline Click here to Send doran dragonlvr a Private Message Find more posts by doran dragonlvr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
doran dragonlvr

i think that doran is great not only great the best so's josoph. i read all the series and the extras plus the book about the creation of deltora... diamond, emerald, lapis luzal, topas, opal, ruby, amethyst. diamond-forta, emerald-honoura, lapis luzal- fortuna, topas-fidelis, opal-hopian, ruby-joyeu, amethyst-veritas.
thats in order from gem to dragon terratorys as well but thats long. lolz.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2008 10:57 AM
doran dragonlvr is currently offline Click here to Send doran dragonlvr a Private Message Find more posts by doran dragonlvr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shadowbreaker
Del Guard

Kewl.
Very awesome

hmmmm is any1 going to post? this thread is lyk ded

Old Post Oct 27th, 2008 04:51 AM
shadowbreaker is currently offline Click here to Send shadowbreaker a Private Message Find more posts by shadowbreaker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jasmine2424

yeah i reckon aye!
its been a while since everyone's posted a comment.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2008 09:16 AM
jasmine2424 is currently offline Click here to Send jasmine2424 a Private Message Find more posts by jasmine2424 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shadowbreaker
Del Guard

C'on people! post!

Old Post Dec 24th, 2008 04:25 AM
shadowbreaker is currently offline Click here to Send shadowbreaker a Private Message Find more posts by shadowbreaker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Elanna Riddle
Fanfiction Author

OMG - its been so long. Sorry, started an admin job and my computer has been on the fritz. Its finally fixed - yey no more random restarting or unexplained crashes. big grin
Has anyone else got the new DQ book. "Secrets of Deltora" The artwork in it is beautiful. I'm still working out the code and reading it. But it is wonderful.
Supposedly Doran's journal.

Well, anyway - Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year whoever is still watching the thread.

Old Post Dec 26th, 2008 08:38 AM
Elanna Riddle is currently offline Click here to Send Elanna Riddle a Private Message Find more posts by Elanna Riddle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Craft
CTE

Aye I saw it in the stores a week or so back. Nabbed a copy, very interesting read, loved how it gave you insight to how Deltora was back then.

Merry Christmas to you too. =P

Old Post Dec 26th, 2008 10:45 AM
Craft is currently offline Click here to Send Craft a Private Message Find more posts by Craft Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeltoranKiwi

Hello, I'm new here, but I absolutely adore the Deltora Quest series (1,2,3). I hope to become a regular poster, but please be patient, all of my posts are done on a PS3. Regarding the topic, DQ should definitely be made into a movie. I don't care how it's done just end with something worth watching!

Old Post Jan 12th, 2009 08:05 AM
DeltoranKiwi is currently offline Click here to Send DeltoranKiwi a Private Message Find more posts by DeltoranKiwi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Erin the Nerd

OMG!!! I love DQ.. I really really want them to make a movie! and then i could be Jasmine big grin... not coz i wanna be "so like so totally famous!" haha, but coz i like acting... and i liike DQ... and Jasmine's wicked cool..
lols ive been reading DQ since it like first came out when i was in primary school.. long time ago lol.. and how lame and nerdy of me but i got a box set for my bday haha...
anyways coz there seems to be so many happy and healthy del fans like i, i thought that i would just drop by and say hi..
ta ta for now..
i will chat to ya'll soon big grin
btw Elanna Riddle you wicked cool thumb up thumb up

Old Post Jan 16th, 2009 02:53 AM
Erin the Nerd is currently offline Click here to Send Erin the Nerd a Private Message Find more posts by Erin the Nerd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeltoranKiwi

Wow, i thought this forum was dead...Glad someone's using it again, I finally have someone to chat to.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2009 08:53 AM
DeltoranKiwi is currently offline Click here to Send DeltoranKiwi a Private Message Find more posts by DeltoranKiwi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Erin the Nerd

it probably is dead.. i just found and thought i'd add to it haha.. coz i like deltora... and im bored..... and yeh..........

Old Post Jan 16th, 2009 08:58 AM
Erin the Nerd is currently offline Click here to Send Erin the Nerd a Private Message Find more posts by Erin the Nerd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeltoranKiwi

Yeah I wish that people would start using this forum again. I love Deltora.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2009 11:29 PM
DeltoranKiwi

nooooo!!!! please dont let this forum die!!!..... its all i have.... *drops to knees sobbing violently*...... : (

Old Post Feb 12th, 2009 06:11 AM
shadowbreaker
Del Guard

there there, I'll always be here
lulz.
Yeah, I got Secrets of deltora the moment it came out. How awesome was the secret codes? I would hav never gotten it if Lief hadn't written about it. Anyway...The book has heaps of stuff on Doran tho. Doran's like Deltoras quest's Joseph.
Yeah
DONT DIE, THRED!

Old Post Feb 28th, 2009 11:37 AM
shadowbreaker
Del Guard

well....its been a month and no one posted....
bye bye thread *runs away*

Old Post Mar 16th, 2009 10:36 AM
SHYAFiRAAH(:

Smile YES

Hi lol
new to this whole thing, But of course Deltora Quest should become a movie. i LOOOOVE it soo much !

Does anyone know how to contact Emily Rodda ?

Old Post Mar 30th, 2009 10:32 PM
SHYAFiRAAH(: is currently offline Click here to Send SHYAFiRAAH(: a Private Message Find more posts by SHYAFiRAAH(: Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jasmine2424

wow this thred isnt going to well aye.
ummm no one take any drastic measures now haha.
and no sorry i dont know how to contact her, other might ?

Old Post Apr 6th, 2009 06:21 AM
jasmine2424 is currently offline Click here to Send jasmine2424 a Private Message Find more posts by jasmine2424 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jasmine2424

well no one has posted anything in a while..and thats not a good sign
but we cant giive up right? keep sticking with something you care about smile
so im not going anywhere..even if it means i have to talk to myself hahah

Old Post May 2nd, 2009 11:55 AM
lizzy_r_b_94

vote yes for deltora quest. i love Emily Rodda, she is a great writer and i love reading her books. i think it would just expand her fans vote yes!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2009 04:33 AM
lizzy_r_b_94 is currently offline Click here to Send lizzy_r_b_94 a Private Message Find more posts by lizzy_r_b_94 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
madmonk

It would be wonderful to see Deltora made into a movie - I guess they probably wouldn't have 15 movies XD, probably condense it to abt 5 or something.

I absolutely love the book series - the monsters, Deltora, Emily Rodda's excellent writing style, and the characters.

I have watched the anime - some subbed episodes - and it's not that bad, though Jasmine certainly does not look like what is described in Book 1. However, I still like animation, and the personalities are pretty dead on.

I really do hope that they may make a movie out of the series - would watch it, for sure.

Oh and, did somebody on this forum draw stuff from DQ? Who was it, i want to ask her/him if I can see them ^_^

Old Post Jul 11th, 2009 02:36 PM
madmonk is currently offline Click here to Send madmonk a Private Message Find more posts by madmonk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote