KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Book Discussion Forum » Should Deltora Quest become a Movie

Should the series Deltora Quest be made into a movie/ movies?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Yes 93 69.40%
No 11 8.21%
Mabye 10 7.46%
Never heard of Deltora Quest 20 14.93%
Total: 134 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Should Deltora Quest become a Movie
Started by: Elanna Riddle

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (164): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Elanna Riddle
Fanfiction Author

Can't pick on my fav book, they are too good.....
But i like the sister series the most cause one of my theroys was confirmed in the last chapter of the 'The Sister of the South'
big grin

Old Post Feb 25th, 2005 08:06 AM
Elanna Riddle is currently offline Click here to Send Elanna Riddle a Private Message Find more posts by Elanna Riddle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
flee the evil 1
within

yeah, The Sister of the South was an excellent ending!

i liked how it showed that that there is always a choice between good and evil and that no matter how hard it may seem, the right choice can always be made. Doom is a real testement to this. He Rocks!

if you could turn DQ into movies tomorrow, who do you think could be cast for the characters?
i would probably cast David Wenham as Barda. that i am pretty much sure of!

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2005 05:59 AM
flee the evil 1 is currently offline Click here to Send flee the evil 1 a Private Message Find more posts by flee the evil 1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BardaBlobO.o
Bounty Hunter Bob

wat happens at the end? Doom does something?

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2005 02:29 PM
BardaBlobO.o is currently offline Click here to Send BardaBlobO.o a Private Message Find more posts by BardaBlobO.o Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Elanna Riddle
Fanfiction Author

If you've read SotS, then you'll know, won't spoil it though NO ONE ELSE SPOIL IT EITHER.
And i haven't the faintest idea who could play who.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2005 04:42 AM
Elanna Riddle is currently offline Click here to Send Elanna Riddle a Private Message Find more posts by Elanna Riddle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Krystaldragon
Shadeslayer!!!

Hello everyone! ya, we should try not to spoil things heresmile and, now that I think about it, David Wenham would be a good Barda, and it would be very hard to cast the others, I would have to go look at people and seebig grin I think it might work better as a mini series, or a tv show, it could work as a cartoon, or maybe something CGI, like reboot or something, that would be interesting, as long as there was a lot of the key parts in it, it would be cool

~KrystalDragon~

My ART

Old Post Mar 4th, 2005 06:12 AM
Krystaldragon is currently offline Click here to Send Krystaldragon a Private Message Find more posts by Krystaldragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lief2345
warrior for god

hey everyone that might look at this page i have one thing to say "join the club we've got jackets" and i dont really know who to play in it. huh

Old Post Mar 4th, 2005 11:03 PM
lief2345 is currently offline Click here to Send lief2345 a Private Message Find more posts by lief2345 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Elanna Riddle
Fanfiction Author

OKAY WHOEVER SAID NO TO DQ BECOMING A MOVIE, FEST UP.
(You're not in trouble, just want to know why stick out tongue )

Old Post Mar 6th, 2005 08:39 AM
lief2345
warrior for god

krystaldragon i looked at your drawings page there better than i can draw (and u should hear my class when i draw all u hear is ooooooh aaaaaahhhhhhh) anyhoo in that picture of the dragons of del thats jasmine a lief right?

Old Post Mar 8th, 2005 12:22 AM
lief2345 is currently offline Click here to Send lief2345 a Private Message Find more posts by lief2345 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Krystaldragon
Shadeslayer!!!

Tongue

quote: (post)
Originally posted by lief2345
krystaldragon i looked at your drawings page there better than i can draw (and u should hear my class when i draw all u hear is ooooooh aaaaaahhhhhhh) anyhoo in that picture of the dragons of del thats jasmine a lief right?

Thank You,
Ya thats Lief and Jasmine, that was so fun to draw! Did you see my picture of kree there too?

~KrystalDragon~

My ART

Old Post Mar 8th, 2005 06:42 PM
Krystaldragon is currently offline Click here to Send Krystaldragon a Private Message Find more posts by Krystaldragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
liefs_gurl

Re: Should Deltora Quest become a Movie

I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO glad i FINALLY found people who like DQ !!!!1 my friend got me TOTALLY hooked last year and im now OBSESSED!!!!!! Lief and Jas. make a SUPER good couple and in the book 3Shawdowland as all u SHOULD know it says 'My love for Jasmine' (Lief was thinkin it) well yeah uh

I TOTALLY THINK THEY SHOULD MAKE A MOVIE

I HAVE ALL THE BOOKS : Forests of Silence - Return to Del : Cavern of Fear - ShadowGate and now im ordering Isle of the Dead and Sister of the south from the book order and i bought The Deltora Book of Monsters from Chapters!

WELL LATER

Liefs Gurl (Canada)

Old Post Mar 8th, 2005 08:54 PM
liefs_gurl is currently offline Click here to Send liefs_gurl a Private Message Find more posts by liefs_gurl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lief2345
warrior for god

hey liefs gurl wats your name and how old r u (just out of curiosity and out of all the things that happened in the book between lief and jasmine you pick that (WHAT ABOUT THE TIME THEY WERE HOLDING HANDS DDDDDUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHH)

Old Post Mar 8th, 2005 10:49 PM
BardaBlobO.o
Bounty Hunter Bob

leifs gurl be nce please and tell me wat happens in SotS please or i wont like u forever and ill be mean

Old Post Mar 9th, 2005 11:06 PM
BardaBlobO.o is currently offline Click here to Send BardaBlobO.o a Private Message Find more posts by BardaBlobO.o Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
flee the evil 1
within

you're not having a fun time waiting are you BardaBlobO.o? laughing

when i let my friend borrow tSotS she immediately skipped to the back page to find out what happend in the end roll eyes (sarcastic) i think that kind of wrecks the excitement a bit but as they say, each to their own.

i remember geting into trouble in class for pointing out to my friend all the L/J stuff in The Shadowlands. How was i supposed to know that "absolute silence" meant no talking?

wink

oh by the way Krystaldragon, all your drawings rocked! r u planing to do more DQ themed ones? i hope so!

Old Post Mar 10th, 2005 05:37 AM
flee the evil 1 is currently offline Click here to Send flee the evil 1 a Private Message Find more posts by flee the evil 1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Krystaldragon
Shadeslayer!!!

I was actually planning on making a picture of Lief, Jasmine and Barda, sitting aroung a Fire, Jasmine would be feeding Filli or Kree and Barda would be sharpening his sword maybe, and I don't know what Lief could be doing, looking at the belt maybe, not sure yet, but I am gonna try and make that. oh and thanks for saying that my drawings are goodwink

~KrystalDragon~

My ART

Old Post Mar 10th, 2005 06:40 PM
lief2345
warrior for god

i think lief should be like petting the diamond dragon (if youve read islr of the dead) and i tried to draw one of your pictures but i just cant do it and i hope u make more dq pictures

Old Post Mar 10th, 2005 11:51 PM
BardaBlobO.o
Bounty Hunter Bob

i just looked at ur drawings Krystaldragon and well, there not as good as i can draw but hey. Actually there better then mine infact, i havent even tried drawing DQ. i just draw knights and stuff. how do u guys get a website like that? wish i had one.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2005 12:19 AM
Krystaldragon
Shadeslayer!!!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by BardaBlobO.o
i just looked at ur drawings Krystaldragon and well, there not as good as i can draw but hey. Actually there better then mine infact, i havent even tried drawing DQ. i just draw knights and stuff. how do u guys get a website like that? wish i had one.

you have to join the site elfwood to get your drawings up on the web, its free but its a little hard, and it takes a little time to actually get your stuff up there

also, what are everyones favorite DQ characters? I am not sure about mine, I love a lot of them cool

~KrystalDragon~

My ART

Old Post Mar 15th, 2005 06:27 AM
BardaBlobO.o
Bounty Hunter Bob

my favorites are barda, doom, and hmmmmmm.... lief maybe. lief or the shadowlord.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2005 04:32 PM
lief2345
warrior for god

my favorite characters r jasmine lief prin doom and joseph and why r u going to draw them

Old Post Mar 15th, 2005 11:43 PM
Kento otobrie
Dragons Den

Hey Everyone!
FINALLY! I found a sight where people don't diss Deltora. I became Obessessive over Deltora only last month....It was strange. I went from hateing dragons and fantasy to not being able to stop reading them. I already finished the whole Deltora series... I think they should come out with a movie. My bff thinks my neighborhood is a minnie Deltora. cuz I got a pond a long path a open field a "forest" with trees to climb and there is a wolf in my pond so I guess there is danger.....but n.e. way I tried drawing Lief Barda and Jasmine once.....lets just say Lief looked like he got punched in the face. Jasmine looked like a gorilla and Barda was really fat...I'm not a good drawer.....Oh yeah. could sombody please tell me how old people are at the end of Sister of The South?? (not the very end but before Lief and Jasmine and everyone else gets married.)

Insult a dragon, it's the last thing you'll do.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2005 01:35 AM
Kento otobrie is currently offline Click here to Send Kento otobrie a Private Message Find more posts by Kento otobrie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote