KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Book Discussion Forum » Should Deltora Quest become a Movie

Should the series Deltora Quest be made into a movie/ movies?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Yes 93 69.40%
No 11 8.21%
Mabye 10 7.46%
Never heard of Deltora Quest 20 14.93%
Total: 134 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Should Deltora Quest become a Movie
Started by: Elanna Riddle

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (164): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
RockandLove
Rodeo Angel

BTW lief2345 I would probally go out with Zerry cuz he's prob. my age.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2005 01:59 AM
RockandLove is currently offline Click here to Send RockandLove a Private Message Find more posts by RockandLove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Elanna Riddle
Fanfiction Author

I'm glad you like us Aussies, rodeoangel.
I wouldn't mind going to USA, either, since i haven't gone abroad before.

And lief2345.......i'm not sure which DQ guy i'd go out with if i could?
Dain would be nice, i surpose......if he wasn't an evil twit(and a shapshifter), that is, and he was how he pretended to be.
And he's about my age.........
But as i said Dain's an evil twit, and always will be......but then again he's dead already so.......
(I've just confused myself with random typing.)
So likely cadidates from DQ for Elanna Riddle are......(drum role)
Dain (evil so'n'so)
Lief (If he wasn't head over heals for Jasmine or married to Jasmine{like we could see that coming})
And....Bede...(you know the guy that looks like Lief, in ShadowGate)

Why my choices.

Dain...would probally be a pretty nice, guy, if he wasn't a shapshifting nut-case.

Lief.....cause he's brave and follows his heart and he's smart, and i've always imagined him to be good-looking.

Bede......casue he likes music...i like music, he likes singing and i like singing. He's GOOD at singing and could give me a few pointers.

AND the winner is (Drum Role)
Daniel...... love
Who is Daniel?
love The Guy I like from School. love

I got him hooked on DQ last year. {evillaughing laughter}

Old Post Mar 20th, 2005 03:04 AM
Elanna Riddle is currently offline Click here to Send Elanna Riddle a Private Message Find more posts by Elanna Riddle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RockandLove
Rodeo Angel

lol. Daniel...Never saw that coming. I am trying to populate the world with Deltora but everyone I show it too begins to think I'm a nerd for reading books with dragons....( I don't care though cuz I would rather be known as a nerd then diss Deltora.)

Old Post Mar 20th, 2005 03:12 AM
RockandLove is currently offline Click here to Send RockandLove a Private Message Find more posts by RockandLove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Elanna Riddle
Fanfiction Author

"HEAR, HEAR"

Old Post Mar 20th, 2005 03:31 AM
Elanna Riddle is currently offline Click here to Send Elanna Riddle a Private Message Find more posts by Elanna Riddle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RockandLove
Rodeo Angel

Does n.e. 1 know what kind of animal Filli is? (sorry random question but it's bothering me.)

Old Post Mar 20th, 2005 03:40 AM
Elanna Riddle
Fanfiction Author

Errrrr......confused

Filli is a small possum, or some marsupial, or some creature that has no name.

Never really though about it, before.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2005 08:34 AM
RockandLove
Rodeo Angel

Sorry this is totally of the topic of Deltora but has n.e 1 ever read the new adventurs,dragonlance series?? There good. (Deltora's better of course) but since we don't think Emily Rodda is making n.e. more I found them to read. wink

Old Post Mar 21st, 2005 11:39 PM
RockandLove
Rodeo Angel

OK I'M REALLY BORED SO SORRY IF I OFFEND N.E. 1 WITH THIS BUT HERE R. THE PEOPLE FROM DEL IN SMILIES! (sorry about the caps I didn't realize I had em' on.)

Barda:

Lief:

Jasmine: (sorry they didn't have black hair....)

Shadow Lord: evil face

Shadow lord after Lief kills him:

OK that's all Now I got bored....lol.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2005 11:49 PM
Elanna Riddle
Fanfiction Author

laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

CUTE Smiles.

I like the one when the Shadow Lord blows up.

laughing Happy Dance

I know this is random, but has anyone read "Lily Quench and The Dragon of Ashby"
Its this really cool book, when a the last remaining heir of a family of Dragonslayers, befriends a Dragon, and saves her country from the Evil Black Count, and restores the rightful ruler to the throne of Ashby.
Its a cross between medevil times and modern times, as they have cars and guns in it.

Its a great series if you are waiting out for a new book to come out.
DQ is still better, but as i said Lily Quench is a good series.
cool

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2005 07:44 AM
RockandLove
Rodeo Angel

nope never read that one.... I read the shadow children series to. I told some girl about DQ on my shadow children thread. I think she's gonna try reading them....I'm not sure tho.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2005 08:47 PM
Lapis Lazuli7
Gemz...

hey all,
happy Deltora Quest is the best ever!!! happy i reckon they should definately make a movie! (just wanted to have a say) angel but its a series so it probally be too hard to make.. sad (hope not because i would sit and watch it!!) rolling on floor laughing

mobile

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2005 09:06 AM
Lapis Lazuli7 is currently offline Click here to Send Lapis Lazuli7 a Private Message Find more posts by Lapis Lazuli7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
moon_rose15

Laugh

hey guys!stick out tongueive read all the DQ books and i think there all great i mean its always like the same thing(a big monster and he has to kill it to get the stone) but you are like in suspense in every book and youre like O NOOO WHAT IF HE DOESNT MAKE IT! eek! even though you know he will because its the 4th book and there are more! got me?wink anyways! i really liked the idea of the DQ anime they should make it into series because a movie would just ruin it...i vote for ANIME DQ! big grin

Attachment: linki y pigi.jpg
This has been downloaded 65 time(s).

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2005 02:35 PM
moon_rose15 is currently offline Click here to Send moon_rose15 a Private Message Find more posts by moon_rose15 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Reahaha

Hi I'm new here and I just want to say some stuff. First if deltoraquest was a movie it should be animated because in the deltora book of monsters Steven is animated. Second Lief does say he loves Jasmine in the 3rd book of the 2nd series (pg. 135 1st or 2nd paragraph). in his mind not out loud.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2005 10:11 PM
Reahaha is currently offline Click here to Send Reahaha a Private Message Find more posts by Reahaha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lief2345
warrior for god

and i say screw u i think they should make a movie and i dont care if they make it into like a box set that costs like 70 bucks cha ching!!!!!!
anywho i really think u should go to hell man ok i would not watch an anime version of dq even if it was like 2 bucks (that would suck!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2005 10:12 PM
lief2345 is currently offline Click here to Send lief2345 a Private Message Find more posts by lief2345 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Reahaha

Oh! I forgot one thing. Where I am the 3rd and 4th in the last series are in stores.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2005 10:15 PM
Reahaha is currently offline Click here to Send Reahaha a Private Message Find more posts by Reahaha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lief2345
warrior for god

well hi there and i think your going a little overboard with your page descibation techneckes and how old r u

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2005 10:15 PM
lief2345 is currently offline Click here to Send lief2345 a Private Message Find more posts by lief2345 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Reahaha

thumb down thumb down thumb down

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2005 10:21 PM
Reahaha

why do you ask..... how old are you?

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2005 10:23 PM
Reahaha

anyone can answer this... when did you start reading deltora books? happy

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2005 10:40 PM
flee the evil 1
within

heya all, i havnt been on in a while skool in sport make things v busy!

firstly, Elanna Riddle i read your script and thought it was a quite clever way to begin a movie, but might be a little confusing for those who havnt read the books.

nextly, i luv fanfiction and read yours rodeoangel and thanks to your Shadow Children forum i got hooked on those books as well! i will hav to make sure to post on their sumtime. plz tell us wen your fanfic is updated.

its GREAT to c so many new members on this thread. keep on posting n tell your friends.

i started readin DQ in yr 6 wen i was 10. our skool librarian read the first one to us and then we had to draw a picture of Jarred! i got hooked after that first book and my mum to by me the new ones as soon as they would come out. i'd also read the Rowan of Rin and Teen Power Inc. series by Emily Rodda n she was my fav author so i guess that was an insentive too

smile

Old Post Mar 24th, 2005 01:22 AM
flee the evil 1 is currently offline Click here to Send flee the evil 1 a Private Message Find more posts by flee the evil 1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote