KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » USH'S STAR WARS GAME- Censure and Animosity (new rule). All players please read!

USH'S STAR WARS GAME- Censure and Animosity (new rule). All players please read!
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (12): « First ... « 8 9 [10] 11 12 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Lord Melkor

Right, Bardock! You can always kill me and end my misery! sad

But wait! Now I don`t have to be celibate like you are! stick out tongue If only Epirean chicks were more attractive. I am not that big of Shrek fan.

Yet the lies that Melkor, the mighty and accursed, Morgoth Bauglir, the Power of Terror and of Hate, sowed in the hearts of Elves and Men are a seed that does not die and cannot be destroyed; and ever and anon it sprouts anew, and will bear dark fruit even unto the latest days.

"… his name is Melkor, Lord of All, Giver of Freedeom, and he shall make you stronger than they."
Sauron to Ar-Pharazôn

Old Post Jun 8th, 2005 08:44 PM
Lord Melkor is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Melkor a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Melkor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

fire you mofo! stick out tongue..do you really think you'd take me down so easily? hah! there are more ways to defeat someone than by sheer confruntation. and i know you outstat me in blade combat. but....one can always beat the odds just by being in the right place, and making sure the oponent isn't stick out tongue

and don't forget i saved your life! thus it is mine to take it whenever i please

Old Post Jun 8th, 2005 08:44 PM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Captain REX
*feels ignored* stick out tongue

Well, say you got unfinished business with me and i will give some attention. Not a lot though.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2005 08:45 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

*feels ignored* stick out tongue

Everyone was posting at the same time stick out tongue

.....Melkor, that's just wrong.....

*shudders*

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Jun 8th, 2005 08:45 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Originally posted by Lord Melkor
Right, Bardock! You can always kill me and end my misery! sad

But wait! Now I don`t have to be celibate like you are! stick out tongue If only Epirean chicks were more attractive. I am not that big of Shrek fan.

This is a small prize to pay for freedom in the Galaxy. (and at least I am surrounded by hot Twi'lek and Humaiform Aliens )

Old Post Jun 8th, 2005 08:47 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

ick..mate..those lekku are a REAL turn off! stick out tongue

Old Post Jun 8th, 2005 08:49 PM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

...you know, yesterday my friend Lauren and I were trying to figure out exactly why so many fanboys have this obsession with Twi'leks laughing

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Jun 8th, 2005 08:51 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Originally posted by Lana
...you know, yesterday my friend Lauren and I were trying to figure out exactly why so many fanboys have this obsession with Twi'leks laughing

Thats because fanboys don't get no girls.....I know what I am talking aboot sad stick out tongue

Old Post Jun 8th, 2005 08:52 PM
Lord Melkor

But Bardock, you are not allowed to exploit the situation!

Wait, are Jedi not allowed to have sex, or are only attachments forbidden?

Yet the lies that Melkor, the mighty and accursed, Morgoth Bauglir, the Power of Terror and of Hate, sowed in the hearts of Elves and Men are a seed that does not die and cannot be destroyed; and ever and anon it sprouts anew, and will bear dark fruit even unto the latest days.

"… his name is Melkor, Lord of All, Giver of Freedeom, and he shall make you stronger than they."
Sauron to Ar-Pharazôn

Old Post Jun 8th, 2005 08:53 PM
Lord Melkor is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Melkor a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Melkor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

oh..what are you talking about..chicks dig guyz liking star wars. it makes them so helpelessly childish, irresitibly so stick out tongue

Old Post Jun 8th, 2005 08:54 PM
Lord Melkor

Originally posted by Bardock42
Thats because fanboys don't get no girls.....I know what I am talking aboot sad stick out tongue

Speak for yourself! I will not replace my beloved Wiesia for any Star Wars chick!

Sauron to Ar-Pharazôn

Last edited by Lord Melkor on Jun 8th, 2005 at 09:01 PM

Old Post Jun 8th, 2005 08:54 PM
Dexx
wingless

melkor, god forbid....haven't you heard?
to the dark side, sex leads!

Old Post Jun 8th, 2005 08:55 PM
Bardock42

But Bardock, you are not allowed to exploit the situation!

Wait, are Jedi not allowed to have sex, or are only attachments forbidden?

Well yoda probably would say something like :

Sex leads to attachment attachment leads to fear....leads to suffering" so i guess not.

EU wise its possible though.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2005 08:55 PM
Lord Melkor

No, Sex is a beautiful thing! In right circumstances.

Sauron to Ar-Pharazôn

Old Post Jun 8th, 2005 08:56 PM
Bardock42

No, Sex is a beautiful thing! In right circumstances.

Right circumstances would be: You are not a Jedi stick out tongue

Old Post Jun 8th, 2005 08:56 PM
Dexx
wingless

Originally posted by Bardock42
Well yoda probably would say something like :

Sex leads to attachment

old as he may be, he'd be way off pace right there whistle stick out tongue

Old Post Jun 8th, 2005 08:57 PM
Bardock42

Originally posted by Dexx
old as he may be, he'd be way off pace right there whistle stick out tongue

And thats the major difference between the dark and the light side stick out tongue

By the way I like this new RPG Discussion thread...the name ius a little strange though.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2005 09:00 PM
REXXXX
Networking

The Force is Galder's condom. big grin

Old Post Jun 8th, 2005 09:05 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Melkor

The Force is Galder's condom. big grin

Is this Galder`s warcry?

Sauron to Ar-Pharazôn

Old Post Jun 8th, 2005 09:07 PM
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

Rex, that is so wrong...

We Arnians are lucky in that respect... can you say "selective fertility"?

Contemplate THAT, while I watch your brains pop! Bwahaha!

Oh, and Twi'leks are scary. Gimme a wookie any day. stick out tongue

WARNING: The above post may contain sarcasm and/or sophisticated satire. Any psychological damage sustained is purely your fault.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2005 09:10 PM
General Kaliero is currently offline Click here to Send General Kaliero a Private Message Find more posts by General Kaliero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote