KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » USH'S STAR WARS GAME- Censure and Animosity (new rule). All players please read!

USH'S STAR WARS GAME- Censure and Animosity (new rule). All players please read!
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (12): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Lord Melkor

Hmm, does my character contribute much to it?

Yet the lies that Melkor, the mighty and accursed, Morgoth Bauglir, the Power of Terror and of Hate, sowed in the hearts of Elves and Men are a seed that does not die and cannot be destroyed; and ever and anon it sprouts anew, and will bear dark fruit even unto the latest days.

"… his name is Melkor, Lord of All, Giver of Freedeom, and he shall make you stronger than they."
Sauron to Ar-Pharazôn

Old Post Jun 7th, 2005 05:55 PM
Lord Melkor is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Melkor a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Melkor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

I am afraid I am not at liberty to dissect mechanics.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Jun 7th, 2005 05:56 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Heh, I was rereading the rules on how animosity works earlier and was thinking "well shit, ours must be through the roof right now...."

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Jun 7th, 2005 06:34 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Melkor

Why, we are cooperating at least, and not killing each other, a big achievement for Darkside.

As long as C types listen to me and Rand, it shall be all right

Yet the lies that Melkor, the mighty and accursed, Morgoth Bauglir, the Power of Terror and of Hate, sowed in the hearts of Elves and Men are a seed that does not die and cannot be destroyed; and ever and anon it sprouts anew, and will bear dark fruit even unto the latest days.

"… his name is Melkor, Lord of All, Giver of Freedeom, and he shall make you stronger than they."
Sauron to Ar-Pharazôn

Old Post Jun 7th, 2005 06:40 PM
Lord Melkor is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Melkor a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Melkor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

no it shan't..as long as i don't listen to anybody....so..you just go ahead and make your alliances stick out tongue....we're still going down togetehr laughing out loud

Old Post Jun 7th, 2005 06:46 PM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Yeeeaaaah, right, Rianna's going to listen to you....

Old Post Jun 7th, 2005 06:51 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Melkor

Maybe Gallador could seduce Rianna in order to gain influence on her?

Does she like pretty boys with exotic looks?

Sauron to Ar-Pharazôn

Old Post Jun 7th, 2005 06:55 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

(dives for cover)

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Jun 7th, 2005 06:56 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

I think the chances of Gallador surviving that would be very very small.....

Old Post Jun 7th, 2005 06:57 PM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

I don't care who I take orders from as long as many jedi fall before me, but having a hot leader defently helps LOL

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Jun 7th, 2005 07:00 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Melkor

After careful consideration, no one with a bit of survival instinct or without great fighting skills would like to be Rianna`s boyfiend. If she got angry, she could act like Anakin on Padme at the end of ROTS. ("What were you doing talking with this woman? Sorry, i didn`t mean to kill you, how bad of me.")

Really, Darkside doesn`t make healthy relationships, I believe.

Sauron to Ar-Pharazôn

Last edited by Lord Melkor on Jun 7th, 2005 at 07:16 PM

Old Post Jun 7th, 2005 07:03 PM
Lord Melkor

But not having the leader stinks.

We need to discuss things before we do anything or there is no cooperation, and we are doomed. Problem appears when there is no time to discuss things... And we have to decide quickly.

Sauron to Ar-Pharazôn

Old Post Jun 7th, 2005 07:24 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Comes with time. This Episode is handy for you in that respect- more time to practice.

BtVS

Old Post Jun 7th, 2005 07:28 PM
Lord Melkor

Handy? Do you mean it will offer wide range of challenges, combat and non-combat ones?

Sauron to Ar-Pharazôn

Old Post Jun 7th, 2005 07:42 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Be lying if I promised huge amounts of non-combat in this one- but it;s another chance to poractice your team planning and co-operation.

BtVS

Old Post Jun 7th, 2005 07:48 PM
Lord Melkor

I actually think second Episode had almost a balanced amount of combat and non-combat stuff(first half), considering the premise of game.

Sauron to Ar-Pharazôn

Old Post Jun 7th, 2005 07:53 PM
Peach
mordrem

Team planning....something we need to get better at....

*glares at everyone else*

Old Post Jun 7th, 2005 08:00 PM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

As rianna glares at me gets really scared and wet myself

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Jun 7th, 2005 08:03 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Melkor

She isn`t that scary.

Sauron to Ar-Pharazôn

Old Post Jun 7th, 2005 08:04 PM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

She seems scary to me

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Jun 7th, 2005 08:07 PM