KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » USH'S STAR WARS GAME- Censure and Animosity (new rule). All players please read!

USH'S STAR WARS GAME- Censure and Animosity (new rule). All players please read!
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (12): « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Bardock42

Did I post in here before?........No I didn't.......now I did.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2005 07:46 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

we even cook for eachother..and was our dirty underwear, didn't you hear? stick out tongue

Old Post Jun 8th, 2005 07:47 PM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

We're all a nice big happy family stick out tongue

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Jun 8th, 2005 07:48 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Rover

A nice big happy family of murderers and socipaths. stick out tongue
Sort of like the Manson Family Cult! eek!

Old Post Jun 8th, 2005 07:49 PM
The Rover is currently offline Click here to Send The Rover a Private Message Find more posts by The Rover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Melkor

Well, you are the only women, it makes you responsible for maintaining a family atmosphere.

Yet the lies that Melkor, the mighty and accursed, Morgoth Bauglir, the Power of Terror and of Hate, sowed in the hearts of Elves and Men are a seed that does not die and cannot be destroyed; and ever and anon it sprouts anew, and will bear dark fruit even unto the latest days.

"… his name is Melkor, Lord of All, Giver of Freedeom, and he shall make you stronger than they."
Sauron to Ar-Pharazôn

Old Post Jun 8th, 2005 07:49 PM
Lord Melkor is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Melkor a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Melkor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Hah! I'm also probably the most likely to snap and start trying to kill people! stick out tongue

Last edited by Peach on Jun 8th, 2005 at 07:55 PM

Old Post Jun 8th, 2005 07:52 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Lord Melkor
Well, you are the only women, it makes you responsible for maintaining a family atmosphere.

oh, a sexist remark! it's on nooow! stick out tongue

Old Post Jun 8th, 2005 07:53 PM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Melkor

Good thing we are not going to get short of Epireans any time soon.

Yet the lies that Melkor, the mighty and accursed, Morgoth Bauglir, the Power of Terror and of Hate, sowed in the hearts of Elves and Men are a seed that does not die and cannot be destroyed; and ever and anon it sprouts anew, and will bear dark fruit even unto the latest days.

"… his name is Melkor, Lord of All, Giver of Freedeom, and he shall make you stronger than they."
Sauron to Ar-Pharazôn

Old Post Jun 8th, 2005 07:53 PM
Lord Melkor is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Melkor a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Melkor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Originally posted by Dexx
oh, a sexist remark! it's on nooow! stick out tongue

stick out tongue laughing

Good thing we are not going to get short of Epireans any time soon.

When did I say anything about killing Epireans? shifty stick out tongue

Old Post Jun 8th, 2005 07:56 PM
Lord Melkor

Well, let`s save your righteous wrath for Jedi and Osokans!

Sauron to Ar-Pharazôn

Old Post Jun 8th, 2005 07:58 PM
Fire

hehe I'm gonna be there front row center going:

Be smart, be cool, be sexy = be LIBERAL!

Old Post Jun 8th, 2005 08:02 PM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Melkor

Look out, "old man", we may meet in the future!

Sauron to Ar-Pharazôn

Old Post Jun 8th, 2005 08:04 PM
Bardock42

That would be Master Marcus for you, lad.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2005 08:05 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Melkor

I am no longer a member of you Order. Which means I don`t have to worship your dementic masters, and your green puppet god!

Sauron to Ar-Pharazôn

Old Post Jun 8th, 2005 08:07 PM
The Rover

Marcus could sod you faster than saying "Dead". stick out tongue

Old Post Jun 8th, 2005 08:07 PM
The Rover is currently offline Click here to Send The Rover a Private Message Find more posts by The Rover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

I am no longer a member of you Order. Which means I don`t have to worship your dementic masters, and your green puppet god!

Mace Windu is no green puppet.....oh you were talking aboot Yoda....well....but .....YOUR MOMMMMMMMMMMM

*runs away*

Old Post Jun 8th, 2005 08:11 PM
Peach
mordrem

I'd watch out, Marcus could kick your ass. He'd most likely beat me, as well....we can send Galder to fight him stick out tongue

Green puppet god laughing

Old Post Jun 8th, 2005 08:13 PM
Lord Melkor

No! You will not tell my mom that I am playing Darkside! This would be an evil act!

Sauron to Ar-Pharazôn

Old Post Jun 8th, 2005 08:13 PM
Bardock42

No! You will not tell my mom that I am playing Darkside! This would be an evil act!

HA...your weakness is revealed....I just forgot what it was.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2005 08:15 PM
Fire

am I supposed to be scared of some new player? Bwahahaha, the only player I wouldn't want to fight is Galder, Then prolly Rianna, but Gallador would be about the second choice as a target, first would still be Takuan

Be smart, be cool, be sexy = be LIBERAL!

Old Post Jun 8th, 2005 08:15 PM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote