KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Terminator Movies » The "Save the Forum" Campaign

The "Save the Forum" Campaign
Started by: vvvrulz

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (12): « First ... « 8 9 [10] 11 12 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
vvvrulz
The Last Scorpion

Robocop 2 was a mess... and it got even worse from there.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...&forumid=55

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2005 09:18 AM
vvvrulz is currently offline Click here to Send vvvrulz a Private Message Find more posts by vvvrulz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RevoWution™©®
pr0F3ss0r_F4rnsw0rth

I wanna watch RoboCop 2 again. That's the one where he gets cut up really really bad right? Cuz Robo3 is with the jetpack.

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: All your Rick Roll are belong to me!!

Old Post Jun 10th, 2005 03:52 AM
RevoWution™©® is currently offline Click here to Send RevoWution™©® a Private Message Find more posts by RevoWution™©® Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vvvrulz
The Last Scorpion

I dunno, I thought the jetpack sucked....

Old Post Jun 10th, 2005 10:31 AM
vvvrulz is currently offline Click here to Send vvvrulz a Private Message Find more posts by vvvrulz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RevoWution™©®
pr0F3ss0r_F4rnsw0rth

lol, yeah, the jetpack was kinda crappy. And so was the Japanese ninja cyborg thing, where his head cracked open like it were Humpty Dumpty or something...

I still wanna watch RoboCop2 again tho lol.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 09:20 AM
RevoWution™©® is currently offline Click here to Send RevoWution™©® a Private Message Find more posts by RevoWution™©® Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vvvrulz
The Last Scorpion

LOL Humpty Dumpty.

Kinda like Darth Vadar's head... looking like Dr. Evil

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 10:24 AM
RevoWution™©®
pr0F3ss0r_F4rnsw0rth

LOL, Darth Vader... I still can't get over the fact that the little sod Anakin got 3 limbs (1 arm and 2 legs) cut off in one slice in Episode III (forgive me if i've just leaked out spoilers to ppl who haven't seen EpIII, but i'm pretty sure everyone as right?)!!!!!

I couldn't contain my laughter! mohahahahaha! (excuse me big grin)

TERMINATOR OWNS STAR WARS!

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 10:45 AM
vvvrulz
The Last Scorpion

NO !

Star wars rocks :P
Say, what did the rest of the Terminator forum crew think about ep3 ?

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 12:33 AM
RevoWution™©®
pr0F3ss0r_F4rnsw0rth

Episode 3 was a good movie no doubt, and don't get me wrong, the Star Wars franchise is one of favourites too, but I just couldn't contain my laughter when Anakin got his arrogant self farked by Obi-Wan LOL.

"You were my brother, Anakin! I loved you!"

Good movie nonetheless thumb up

A 6 movie Terminator franchise, ALL of them directed by JAMES CAMERON, would be SOOOO GOOD.

PS: I want a lightsabre stick out tongue

Last edited by RevoWution™©® on Jun 14th, 2005 at 12:58 AM

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 12:53 AM
vvvrulz
The Last Scorpion

Damn right, I want a light-sabre too !

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 10:48 AM
o kiMMii o
= MJ 2o06 =

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TMACalicious
Episode 3 was a good movie no doubt, and don't get me wrong, the Star Wars franchise is one of favourites too, but I just couldn't contain my laughter when Anakin got his arrogant self farked by Obi-Wan LOL.

"You were my brother, Anakin! I loved you!"

Good movie nonetheless thumb up

A 6 movie Terminator franchise, ALL of them directed by JAMES CAMERON, would be SOOOO GOOD.

PS: I want a lightsabre stick out tongue

Wishful thinking, but we can still dreammmm sad

Old Post Oct 13th, 2005 02:07 AM
o kiMMii o is currently offline Click here to Send o kiMMii o a Private Message Find more posts by o kiMMii o Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RevoWution™©®
pr0F3ss0r_F4rnsw0rth

Dreaming is fun hehe stick out tongue

Old Post Oct 14th, 2005 03:21 AM
vvvrulz
The Last Scorpion

Esp if its about light sabres !

Old Post Oct 18th, 2005 07:35 PM
Kenty T-1000
t3h b4dg3r slayz0r!

Cameron will end up directing T4, 5 and 6 once he realises how sh*t they're going to be. He won't be able to watch his "baby" get destroyed.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2005 02:26 PM
Kenty T-1000 is currently offline Click here to Send Kenty T-1000 a Private Message Find more posts by Kenty T-1000 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Praylu
Exit Prophet Enter Praylu

Originally posted by Kenty T-1000
He won't be able to watch his "baby" get destroyed.

He already has...

It seems like he satisfied his thirst when he directed T2:3D.

SPIDER-MAN 3 DIRECTOR'S CUT PETITION HERE

Old Post Nov 6th, 2005 06:17 PM
Praylu is currently offline Click here to Send Praylu a Private Message Find more posts by Praylu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kenty T-1000
t3h b4dg3r slayz0r!

Hmmm... I just hope he comes to his senses :/

Old Post Nov 6th, 2005 08:35 PM
Kenty T-1000 is currently offline Click here to Send Kenty T-1000 a Private Message Find more posts by Kenty T-1000 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vvvrulz
The Last Scorpion

Its all about the money these days, not about movie pride.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2005 12:23 AM
RevoWution™©®
pr0F3ss0r_F4rnsw0rth

Originally posted by vvvrulz
Its all about the money these days, not about movie pride.

Very true vvv... Sad, but true... sad

Old Post Apr 28th, 2006 03:57 AM
vader11

Nobody here...><

Old Post Apr 17th, 2007 07:20 AM
vader11 is currently offline Click here to Send vader11 a Private Message Find more posts by vader11 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ahnold
The Former Governator

Warning Help Save The Forum ... Before It's Too Late!

Hey guys. This is quite an important post, so I hope that all "Terminator" fans out there will take note.

As you may or may not be aware, there has been a lot of discussion in the "news and suggestions" forum of late about the future of certain movie franchise forums here at the KMC - and the "Terminator" forum itself has come up quite a lot. A number of people are lobbying for its closure, saying that it is now inactive, and hence "redundant". Raz himself has said that he will shortly be reviewing the future of a number of forums here at the KMC - and I am highly concerned (and convinced) that this very forum could well be first in the firing line ...

I realise that this forum hasn't seen a lot of activity of late (in truth, I myself didn't post here for a good long while, so maybe I'm not the best person to spearhead this "campaign" stick out tongue ), but as a big fan of both the "Terminator" franchise in general (and of this forum in particular) I certainly don't want to see it closed - and I'm sure that many of you on here feel the same way. This forum has been around now for nearly 4 years, and - with both a new TV Show and movie(s?) on the way - I'm sure that it has a lot of life still left in it.

So this is my simple plea to everyone reading this - if you don't want to see this forum permanently deleted, then please post here (preferrably as often as possible!). We have to show Raz that this forum is still a viable one if it's to be saved from oblivion - we can't just let it disappear without a fight!

So then - who's with me big grin ?

Ahnold Sez: (From "The Expendables 2"): "My *shoe* is bigger than this cahr!"

Old Post Jul 5th, 2007 12:14 AM
Ahnold is currently offline Click here to Send Ahnold a Private Message Find more posts by Ahnold Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
barand1

I'm with with ya Ahnold! cool

http://www.bbc.co.uk/doctorwho/trailermaker/view/7frbbc

Old Post Jul 5th, 2007 07:30 AM
barand1 is currently offline Click here to Send barand1 a Private Message Find more posts by barand1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote