KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Terminator Movies » The "Save the Forum" Campaign

The "Save the Forum" Campaign
Started by: vvvrulz

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (12): « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Praylu
Exit Prophet Enter Praylu

Nice to see you again Alic.

And yeah Ahnold is away at a university and its difficult for him to visit KMC anymore because I think they keep pretty tight watch on him there.

SPIDER-MAN 3 DIRECTOR'S CUT PETITION HERE

Old Post Feb 10th, 2005 02:11 AM
Praylu is currently offline Click here to Send Praylu a Private Message Find more posts by Praylu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vvvrulz
The Last Scorpion

He said "he'll be back" though.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...&forumid=55

Old Post Feb 10th, 2005 05:00 AM
vvvrulz is currently offline Click here to Send vvvrulz a Private Message Find more posts by vvvrulz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Praylu

He said possibly sometime in March.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2005 09:58 PM
Praylu is currently offline Click here to Send Praylu a Private Message Find more posts by Praylu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alic88
Barzakh

a bit of a DRAMA QUEEN if u ask me.. but i would love2c him post regularly again(ahnold that is)

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2005 10:37 PM
alic88 is currently offline Click here to Send alic88 a Private Message Find more posts by alic88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vvvrulz
The Last Scorpion

Yeah, he was one of our few survivors.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2005 12:18 AM
vvvrulz is currently offline Click here to Send vvvrulz a Private Message Find more posts by vvvrulz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Praylu

Hes not a drama queen, he just has alot of things going on outside of KMC as many others often do. Although a few more members like him wouldn't be bad for our forum.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2005 03:38 AM
vvvrulz
The Last Scorpion

Totally agree, also just noticed an "Animation/CGI" forum open up.

Surely throwing us into the limelight a little wouldn't be that hard !

Old Post Mar 15th, 2005 05:06 AM
b-dan
Son of Sparda

dunno the t-1000 forum

Old Post Mar 17th, 2005 11:25 PM
b-dan is currently offline Click here to Send b-dan a Private Message Find more posts by b-dan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Praylu

quote: (post)
Originally posted by vvvrulz
Totally agree, also just noticed an "Animation/CGI" forum open up.

Surely throwing us into the limelight a little wouldn't be that hard !

And surely the Terminator forum would be much more successful than the Animation/CGI forum if it were given the proper opportunity and chance.

I completely agree, of course it would be that hard.

Old Post Mar 18th, 2005 02:11 AM
vvvrulz
The Last Scorpion

*sigh*

Old Post Mar 18th, 2005 06:45 AM
Praylu

I second that sigh,

Old Post Mar 19th, 2005 11:13 PM
Cory Chaos
AmStar 14 Manager

Alright, I was given permission to share the following with you.

Raz has planned on featuring the Terminator and Matrix franchises under a "More Movies" forum, branching from the Movie Franchise forums.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2005 05:30 PM
Cory Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Cory Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Cory Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ahnold
The Former Governator

Hey guys - great to be back here once again to re-join the fight for a better forum!

I'm sorry to see that the "Terminator" forum hasn't been made a proper one since Christmas time; this time, I was really hopeful that our campaign would at least accomplish something {besides OTHER forums being made sub-forums - not our intent I'm sure!}, but I'm not entirely surprised that it hasn't. Still, with T4 picking up steam in the last few months, I'm sure it won't be TOO long until we see some change around here ...

On the plus side, though, we finally have a moderator {woohoo}! Though I must admit, Cinemaddiction, that I don't agree with your, erm, "re-organisation" of the forum {I was jarred to find that, upon my return, half of it was missing!}, I'm sure you have your reasons, and I'm just glad that someone's here to sort out the riff-raff! Again I say - woohoo!

Keep your chin up, folks. We're not done fighting yet!

Ahnold Sez: (From "The Expendables 2"): "My *shoe* is bigger than this cahr!"

Old Post Mar 26th, 2005 04:29 PM
Ahnold is currently offline Click here to Send Ahnold a Private Message Find more posts by Ahnold Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ahnold
The Former Governator

Originally posted by Cinemaddiction
Alright, I was given permission to share the following with you.

Raz has planned on featuring the Terminator and Matrix franchises under a "More Movies" forum, branching from the Movie Franchise forums.

Sigh ... well, at least we're part of the movies section now - no longer will we have to suffer the humiliation of the "more movie forums" category. Nevertheless, this kinda just seems like a token change to me; why can't raz just give us a proper forum and be done with it?

Sigh ...

Old Post Mar 26th, 2005 04:32 PM
Ahnold is currently offline Click here to Send Ahnold a Private Message Find more posts by Ahnold Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ahnold
The Former Governator

Heh - and at least they finally fixed the drop down banner for this forum; be thankful for small favours, eh?

Old Post Mar 26th, 2005 08:04 PM
vvvrulz
The Last Scorpion

Haha yeah agreed, I wasn't too chuffed to find half the forum gone myself, but that was reasonably harmless in the end.

The forum move looks to be a month away, which i find surprising, surely its not that hard..

Old Post Mar 27th, 2005 05:27 AM
Ahnold
The Former Governator

A month away? Where did you here that?

Old Post Mar 27th, 2005 07:34 PM
Ahnold
The Former Governator

Originally posted by vvvrulz
He {Ahnold} said "he'll be back" though.

See? Da governator never lies!

Old Post Mar 27th, 2005 07:59 PM
Ahnold
The Former Governator

Hmmm ... perhaps the recent post that I made in the campaign thread may help. View it here:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...981#post3481981

Old Post Mar 27th, 2005 08:55 PM
Praylu

The "new" move is not exactly what I envisioned and I still think that the forum deserves much more than that, but I suppose its better than nothing. *sigh*

wink

Old Post Mar 28th, 2005 05:05 AM