KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Communications » News & Questions » Terminator Forum : Help !

Does the Terminator really deserve a better forum?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Yes, the Terminator deserves a better more deserving forum. 41 65.08%
No, It does not deserve a better forum. 22 34.92%
Total: 63 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Terminator Forum : Help !
Started by: TheFilmProphet

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (23): « First ... « 21 22 [23]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BENITO
Perfect Rolemodel 4 N00bs

Terminator's cool and all but how much can you analyse and talk about 3 movies there isn't any expanded literature or anything.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2005 05:11 PM
BENITO is currently offline Click here to Send BENITO a Private Message Find more posts by BENITO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

there is a fourth one underway, BENITO... or that's my understanding

Old Post Apr 10th, 2005 07:27 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cepheus

vvvrulz havent u got something more original than to back up what other ppl say??

person-who-said-it-was-3-months, I cant be bother to go back a page again and read ure s/n

but please tell me how exactly do u know when it was exactly moved? as long as u dont have powers to enter the mod longue there's no way to know for certain when it was so... erm sorry.

yerssot > yes there is a fourth one coming...

ppl who support this idea: stop whining for ure forum to get bumbed u have wasted 23 pages, u should use this time to post there, if Raz sees a change is most likely for him to see it

oh and the film prophet have u got any idea how many ppl go on the signature forum? or the Lost forum? they have both allways been hided and they both have a reasonable amount of posts erm

Old Post Apr 12th, 2005 04:20 AM
Cepheus is currently offline Click here to Send Cepheus a Private Message Find more posts by Cepheus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vvvrulz
The Last Scorpion

Icewithin> Since when have you became such a bigshot, your finger pointing is becoming irritating.

Original enough for ya?

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...&forumid=55

Old Post Apr 14th, 2005 08:08 AM
vvvrulz is currently offline Click here to Send vvvrulz a Private Message Find more posts by vvvrulz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Praylu
Exit Prophet Enter Praylu

quote: (post)
Originally posted by IceWithin
person-who-said-it-was-3-months, I cant be bother to go back a page again and read ure s/n

but please tell me how exactly do u know when it was exactly moved? as long as u dont have powers to enter the mod longue there's no way to know for certain when it was so... erm sorry.

yerssot > yes there is a fourth one coming...

ppl who support this idea: stop whining for ure forum to get bumbed u have wasted 23 pages, u should use this time to post there, if Raz sees a change is most likely for him to see it

oh and the film prophet have u got any idea how many ppl go on the signature forum? or the Lost forum? they have both allways been hided and they both have a reasonable amount of posts erm

The reason I know around which time the forum was moved was because I have been posting in the Terminator forum for a long time now and I was immediately aware when another forum was moved to the same location.

We have not wasted 23 pages, we started this campaign for a reason. Furthermore we have actually been using this time to post in both the forum and the campaign.

I'm afraid your point is invalid. KMC is always going to have new members joining and because of that the signature forum will also always be constantly visited. These new memebers often have general questions about signatures. Also both old and new members always have some form of signature requests and some members use the forum to display their signature artwork. For those reasons alone that forum will always have visitors. You shouldn't compare a forum about signature requests and questions to a forum about a particular film franchise, they are two different things.

SPIDER-MAN 3 DIRECTOR'S CUT PETITION HERE

Old Post Apr 17th, 2005 07:00 PM
Praylu is currently offline Click here to Send Praylu a Private Message Find more posts by Praylu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote