KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Titanic - Does Rose die?

Titanic - Does Rose die?
Started by: spidergrl

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

Nicely put JKozzy. thumb up

Old Post Dec 28th, 2004 09:59 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Candy
Jedi-Quietscheentchen

Ermmm... I never ever watched Titanic but i watched the end of it and i think i really remember it... for me she just looked back at her life and that stuff with Leo DiCaprio (ummm wut was his name? i looked the movie from the death scene laughing ) and she looks at the photos. and the last thing she rememberd before she died was dropping the diamond into the ocean... well other people ,might knwo that better but that was the thing i imagined during watching this scene...

Old Post Dec 28th, 2004 10:14 PM
Candy is currently offline Click here to Send Candy a Private Message Find more posts by Candy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spidergrl
Living

No she goes and drops the diamand. and then the camara just went around showing the pictures. and then i think she died and then went to be with jack in the after life

Made by the wonderful Barker .. Thanks Darling

Old Post Dec 28th, 2004 10:28 PM
spidergrl is currently offline Click here to Send spidergrl a Private Message Find more posts by spidergrl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DenKi

She did Die in that scene, As Jack Stated when he was in the water with her " You will live Old and have alot of kids, Then you will die in a Bed in your sleep" --- Somthing along those lines

Old Post Dec 29th, 2004 11:44 AM
DenKi is currently offline Click here to Send DenKi a Private Message Find more posts by DenKi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fan of LOTR
Coolio

I remember hearing somwhere that you are supposed to come up with your own conclusion. Either she dies or she is dreamng.

You know what Napolean... You can Leave.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2004 06:55 PM
Fan of LOTR is currently offline Click here to Send Fan of LOTR a Private Message Find more posts by Fan of LOTR Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Napalm
Mr. Hyde

Shes dies, but who cares anyways it was a crappy movie anyways.

Bud list SlipknoT,42bardock,Freddy love,Similing Sadly,Mr Parker, Jackie Malfoy,Aku

Old Post Dec 29th, 2004 07:01 PM
Napalm is currently offline Click here to Send Napalm a Private Message Find more posts by Napalm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Storm
Black belt BJJ

Jack: You' re going to get out of this... you' re going to go on and you' re going to make babies and watch them grow and you' re going to die an old lady, warm in your bed. Not here. Not this night.

Rose dies imo.

I am not driven by people’ s praise and I am not slowed down by people’ s criticism.
You only live once. But if you live it right, once is enough. Wrong. We only die once, we live every day!
Make poverty history.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2004 07:21 PM
Storm is currently offline Click here to Send Storm a Private Message Find more posts by Storm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

Of course she dies. She drops the diamond in the water, then dies in her sleep as an old, old woman, just as Jack predicted. The last scene at the end was her returning to the Titanic and reuniting with Jack

Btw, the film is sappy but effective

Old Post Dec 29th, 2004 10:50 PM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spidergrl
Living

I thought that it was a good movie, as Lord Soth said sappy but effective....

Made by the wonderful Barker .. Thanks Darling

Old Post Dec 30th, 2004 05:38 AM
spidergrl is currently offline Click here to Send spidergrl a Private Message Find more posts by spidergrl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cory Chaos
AmStar 14 Manager

Survey SAYS.......Rose dies. We're kinda floggin' a dead horse here, guys, so lets let Rose R.I.P. big grin

Old Post Dec 30th, 2004 07:05 PM
Cory Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Cory Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Cory Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote