KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Blade vs Captain America

Blade vs Captain America
Started by: snoopdogg

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
MatchesMalone

quote:
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Blade healing factor isn't that good... he has to where a bullet proof vest after all.

I have no idea where you were going with this. Obviously, he doesn't need a vest. If someone can quickly heal from bullet wounds, it still would be wise to take extra precautions to avoid getting shot in the first place. A vest would just make his crusade a little easier.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2004 05:13 PM
MatchesMalone is currently offline Click here to Send MatchesMalone a Private Message Find more posts by MatchesMalone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

I was just gonna say that. I think he wears the vest just to make things easier cause Blades usually fighting a dozen vampires at once.

"I am not afraid of the dark the dark's afraid of me"

Old Post Dec 31st, 2004 12:33 AM
snoopdogg is currently offline Click here to Send snoopdogg a Private Message Find more posts by snoopdogg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

He had to retreat from a fight with a half a dozen armed "vampire stormtroppers" so he didn't get killed. Every comic battle has a couple of over rated characters here it seems Blade is one of them.

EDIT: In Blade's Maz series he gets clipped in the shoulder by a stray bullet and you see his shoulder getting stiched up a few pages later, the next day... nice work healing factor!

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Dec 31st, 2004 01:53 AM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

You mean nice work writer.

"I am not afraid of the dark the dark's afraid of me"

Old Post Dec 31st, 2004 04:02 AM
snoopdogg is currently offline Click here to Send snoopdogg a Private Message Find more posts by snoopdogg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MERCILOUS
ALWAYS METAL

Damn skippy. That's exactly how blades healing use to work.

Even with his recent powers though Blade doesn't stand a chance. Cap would have it tough if there was like 3 of Blade, and if it was old blade there'd have to be 15.

BITE ME FANBOY!

Old Post Dec 31st, 2004 11:43 AM
MERCILOUS is currently offline Click here to Send MERCILOUS a Private Message Find more posts by MERCILOUS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K3VIL
Neutral Force

Healing Abilities of Blade works exactly like those of Wolvie, it depends on the kind of hurts he gets.
Superficial hurts, like slice from a sword or a knife, heal fast, very fast.
Deep hurts like bullets, heal with more time, because the serum keep is powers at 80%, if he was powered by blood he would heal faster.
Hurts like broken ribs, or bones, heal in minutes.
Cap doesn't stand a chance.Not Blade.Cap cannot heal a broken arm in minutes, Cap hasn't got stamina at Blade's level, cause he doesn't possess a heal factor.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2004 01:20 PM
K3VIL is currently offline Click here to Send K3VIL a Private Message Find more posts by K3VIL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonheartmm

hmmm interesting but the only thing cap has going for him is the shield's ability to withstand impacts and a will of iron, {and battle tactics and weakness exploitation}, but in all the other departements hes simply outclassed by a very wide margin. ofcourse cap has beaten much more powerful adversaries before but unlike most of them, blade is a HERO, so im not sure{no misunderstandings, it SHOULD go to blade, but cap is very very resourceful too}

Old Post Dec 31st, 2004 10:07 PM
leonheartmm is currently offline Find more posts by leonheartmm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MERCILOUS
ALWAYS METAL

You forgot fighting ability, Cap dwarves blade on fighting ability. It doesn't matter if he can't heal like Blade, if Blade never gets to hit him.

BITE ME FANBOY!

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2005 12:35 PM
MERCILOUS is currently offline Click here to Send MERCILOUS a Private Message Find more posts by MERCILOUS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K3VIL
Neutral Force

quote:
Originally posted by MERCILOUS
You forgot fighting ability, Cap dwarves blade on fighting ability. It doesn't matter if he can't heal like Blade, if Blade never gets to hit him.

Blade is faster.Blade is a master martial artist.Blade's stronger.He need less hits to put down Cap than the hits that Cap need to put down Blade.
If you possess slightly more fightining skills that someone that is 6/7 times faster than yourself, the skills become useless.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2005 12:37 PM
K3VIL is currently offline Click here to Send K3VIL a Private Message Find more posts by K3VIL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MERCILOUS
ALWAYS METAL

Slight? Blade is a master of a few worthless martial arts and all of a sudden it's slight? Humbug! Blade could study under Cap for years and still wish he had half the skill. You're talking like Cap's never taken anyone faster or stronger than him.

BITE ME FANBOY!

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2005 12:49 PM
Havoc470
Smo

skills never become useless, just because he's fast doesnt give him the upper-hand, cap has exceptional speed (obviously not above or at par with blades) and would have more than enough ways to simply trip blade and take him out

imo, cap wins

i dont mean easily though, what i just described isnt the whole battle, it would be a great fight but ultimately cap takes it

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2005 01:04 PM
Havoc470 is currently offline Click here to Send Havoc470 a Private Message Find more posts by Havoc470 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

And Blade isn't faster. K3VIL whole argument steams from Blade being the day walker and dispite Blade having feats two/three levels below Caps regualer ones, for some reason Blade is somehow faster and an equal figther... even though he doesn't show it in the comics.

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2005 01:21 PM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MERCILOUS
ALWAYS METAL

Equal fighter? Not even close.

So Blade isn't faster and somehow faster? Which one is it?

Doesn't show it in comics? If it wasn't for the flashy looking art and Blade's movie hype then no one would even be argueing Blade had a chance.

BITE ME FANBOY!

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2005 01:28 PM
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

I think you should re-read my post...

I was saying K3VIL thinks Blade is faster and some how an equal fighter because he is the day walker, even though there are no comic feats that back him up.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2005 01:33 PM
Havoc470
Smo

very good point nin, blade is a really hyped up character, you read any of his biographies and you'd think he's a kick ass marvel character, yet you read his comics and all the feats stated in his biographies seem to be lies

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2005 01:45 PM
Havoc470 is currently offline Click here to Send Havoc470 a Private Message Find more posts by Havoc470 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MERCILOUS
ALWAYS METAL

quote:
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
I think you should re-read my post...

I was saying K3VIL thinks Blade is faster and some how an equal fighter because he is the day walker, even though there are no comic feats that back him up.

Cool, my bad.

It's funny how a third tier character from Dracula (a kick ass comic by the way) who never stood a chance in hell of beating him gets a movie and kills him like he's actually anywhere near being his equal.

BITE ME FANBOY!

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2005 01:56 PM
Havoc470
Smo

well in the movie they made that serum to at least give the good guys a chance lol

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2005 02:13 PM
MERCILOUS
ALWAYS METAL

LOL! Serums! The crappy movies answer to everything.

BITE ME FANBOY!

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2005 02:25 PM
K3VIL
Neutral Force

It's fun to read dumb affermations.In one of the few comics of Blade that i possess, he slice a vampire in 6 parts.In the picture, is show Blade slicing him with 1slice.He move so fast that it seems he hit the vampire just 1time.And you're still saying Cap is faster?
You're still saying Cap is near equal to him.
Blade Class 1ton
Cap Class 800pounds
He has not even the half of Blade's strenght.Crappy movies?Wanna talk about the "beautiful" Cap movies?ROTFL.
You cannot accept that the flag guy lose?

P.S. I was forgetting something, you think that Cap against a god like La Magra would win without serum?Exactly how?Telling him that Uncle Sam wants him in the army?The serum was the solution for defeating a character that was stronger than Blade, who just outmatch him with that weapon.So many heroes defeat their enemies with tricks, so what's the matter?

Last edited by K3VIL on Jan 3rd, 2005 at 03:45 PM

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2005 03:43 PM
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

The speed comes from how the sword is unsheathed and supposedly allows the user to attack three times with amazing speed... or at least thats how it is done in every other comic that tech has been used it (and thats alot). Superhuman speed not required, but it shows Blades skill with a sword is top notch.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2005 04:30 PM