KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Blade vs Captain America

Blade vs Captain America
Started by: snoopdogg

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « First ... « 2 3 [4]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
leonheartmm

ok i think u people are givin blade way too little credit, i mean itll be a hard fight, but its not like blade doesnt stand a chance or anything, anyway id be more worried about cap then blade in this fight.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2005 05:54 PM
leonheartmm is currently offline Find more posts by leonheartmm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K3VIL
Neutral Force

quote:
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
The speed comes from how the sword is unsheathed and supposedly allows the user to attack three times with amazing speed... or at least thats how it is done in every other comic that tech has been used it (and thats alot). Superhuman speed not required, but it shows Blades skill with a sword is top notch.

The speed of the unsheat depends also from the user of the sword.And Blade is faster than Cap.Anyway it was just an example of his speed.In another comic he hits with a flurry of fists a vampire in few seconds at amazing speed.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2005 07:19 PM
K3VIL is currently offline Click here to Send K3VIL a Private Message Find more posts by K3VIL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Havoc470
Smo

thats no big deal, if speed was so absolute then flash or quicksilver would reign supreme in comics, speed sure gives blade an edge but cap has fought someone as super-powered as red skull with the cube, which IMO is alot more than any damn super-vampire...not to mention that was before he was frozen, so all the experience he's had since then makes him alot more than blade could handle...sure blade would give him a good fight but ultimately, cap wins

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2005 07:31 PM
Havoc470 is currently offline Click here to Send Havoc470 a Private Message Find more posts by Havoc470 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K3VIL
Neutral Force

Blade has great battle experience too.He fought against vampires and monsters since he was around 20 years old, or before, and anyway, just because Cap has defeat stronger foes, doesn't mean he cannot get beaten by Blade.Protocide defeat him, USAgent defeat him when he was Super Patriot, why Blade can't?

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2005 09:19 PM
K3VIL is currently offline Click here to Send K3VIL a Private Message Find more posts by K3VIL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Havoc470
Smo

blade has been gaining experience around the age of 20, while cap has seen it all from the 1940's, surviving being frozen, and then teaming up in avengers and fighting some of the biggest enemies, and i dont mean ONE enemy, i mean groups of enemies

blade has been defeated too, all characters have to lose at one point or another, wont be very interesting if they always win heheh

in a random battle, these two against eachother, blade with his sword and cap with his shield....imo, cap wins

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2005 09:23 PM
Havoc470 is currently offline Click here to Send Havoc470 a Private Message Find more posts by Havoc470 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

Caps is gonna get his @ss handed to him. You people talk as if Blade has no fighting experience. I bet Blade has killed more enemies in combat than Cap ever did. Plain and simple Blade has a killer instinct and is used to fighting multiple enemies that are strong and fast in their own right. Plus he has a HEALING FACTOR whooooooooo how is Cap gonna keep him down. His only chance is to call in his Avenger buddies to help him.

The price of fame is high and the Thing cant pay the way.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2005 01:39 AM
juggernaut74 is currently offline Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nataku8188
KMC Tyrant

I've got more blade comics than anyone here (At least I'm almost certain I do, I'm only missing like 5) and let me tell you, his powers flux. A lot. He's healed from ripping stakes out of his hands in minutes, yet taken a day to heal from barely any damage from a bullet. In the new comics he overall bends over and takes it from everyone, whereas in some of his runs he reverses the role. The real problem is that cap has over a thousand comic apperances (Maybe over two, I'm not sure) and Blade has maybe 2-3 dozen.

K3VIL, stop arguing. You only know what you've read in biographies. Blade IS badass, but his comic incarnation is NOT as badass as the movie blade. Well, sometimes it is, but not usualy.

This forum sucks.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2005 02:50 AM
Nataku8188 is currently offline Click here to Send Nataku8188 a Private Message Find more posts by Nataku8188 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

I bet I have more Blade comics than you do. I in fact have them all even the first Tomb of Dracula series. Including 3 copies of his first appearance two of them CGC graded. Blades earlier appearances Cap could take him. But when Micheal Morbius bit Blade it gave him his supernatual powers he currently has. And judging a comic battle by how many appearances they have is total crap.

The price of fame is high and the Thing cant pay the way.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2005 03:02 AM
juggernaut74 is currently offline Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nataku8188
KMC Tyrant

No shit, but saying cap. A. has had 1000+ comics to show off what he can do where blade has had only a few dozen (Give me an exact number Juggernaut) does have an effect on the argument.

This forum sucks.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2005 05:05 AM
Nataku8188 is currently offline Click here to Send Nataku8188 a Private Message Find more posts by Nataku8188 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MERCILOUS
ALWAYS METAL

Those appearanced count as experience. Bringing up Blades kill count isn't helping anything either. Killing a million children doens't compare to defeating several titans. Fighting, experience, intellegence, tactics amd vibranium, these are the things that put Cap far above Blade.

BITE ME FANBOY!

Old Post Jan 4th, 2005 11:17 AM
MERCILOUS is currently offline Click here to Send MERCILOUS a Private Message Find more posts by MERCILOUS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K3VIL
Neutral Force

quote:
Originally posted by MERCILOUS
Those appearanced count as experience. Bringing up Blades kill count isn't helping anything either. Killing a million children doens't compare to defeating several titans. Fighting, experience, intellegence, tactics amd vibranium, these are the things that put Cap far above Blade.

The shield is made of adamantium and vibraniumKilling a million children?Wake up, Blade is a vampire/monster hunter, not a maniac children killer.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2005 12:15 PM
MERCILOUS
ALWAYS METAL

No you wake up. I was making less of Blades accomplishments not accusing him of infantcide.

BITE ME FANBOY!

Old Post Jan 4th, 2005 01:05 PM
MERCILOUS is currently offline Click here to Send MERCILOUS a Private Message Find more posts by MERCILOUS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote