KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » PLAYERS OF USH'S GAMES- Matrix AND LOTR- PLEASE READ!

PLAYERS OF USH'S GAMES- Matrix AND LOTR- PLEASE READ!
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Ok, well, I shall bear these things in mind!

Sorry about the Noldor, they are powerful enough as it is- it is your Agility that gives you your fighting edge, though. You are close to impossible for those Weak Orcs to hit!!

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Jan 12th, 2005 04:11 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

well...whistle

Old Post Jan 12th, 2005 04:23 PM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Noldor Warriors who actually know how to fight, then...

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Jan 12th, 2005 04:27 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

hah! i'm sure my 'support from the distance' strategy was appreciated so far. i was skilled with the bow.
but have no fear.....you all shall see the power af a level3 noldor animist...melee equiped!
i'll have the last laugh stick out tongue

Old Post Jan 12th, 2005 08:11 PM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

And I need to get back in the game, at the rate that is going. messed

Would Talin get any XP for his first adventure? confused

Old Post Jan 16th, 2005 10:12 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Yes

BtVS

Old Post Jan 16th, 2005 10:58 PM
Peach
mordrem

And I'd like to somehow get into the LOTR game, if possible...

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Jan 19th, 2005 03:28 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Certainly is, just need to get enough time to keep up play to finish the current part!

BtVS

Last edited by Ushgarak on Jan 21st, 2005 at 12:59 PM

Old Post Jan 20th, 2005 11:31 PM
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

which is almost over correct?

Old Post Jan 21st, 2005 12:56 AM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Yes

BtVS

Old Post Jan 21st, 2005 01:00 PM
Fire

WIIP˛

Be smart, be cool, be sexy = be LIBERAL!

Old Post Jan 21st, 2005 01:01 PM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

Cuz I know what that means.....

Old Post Jan 21st, 2005 11:45 PM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Bloody hell... there is still no final resolution on the LOTR magic rules. Are people happy to start making characters in absence of that?

BtVS

Old Post Feb 12th, 2005 09:07 PM
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

Arrg!!!!
*Glares at Ush*

yea I'll be fine....
That just means I get to mess with those later!

Old Post Feb 13th, 2005 03:59 AM
Mace Skywalker

yo sweet, ive got to play.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2005 01:06 AM
Mace Skywalker is currently offline Click here to Send Mace Skywalker a Private Message Find more posts by Mace Skywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote