KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Smallville Forum » {CLOIS thread} Clark and Lois

{CLOIS thread} Clark and Lois
Started by: hermione7

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
FistOfThe North

When I first read {Clois}, I thought the thread started was trying to compare Chloe and Lois to each other for Clark. Or maybe who'd be Clark's next fling out of the 2.

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post Apr 4th, 2006 01:23 PM
FistOfThe North is currently offline Click here to Send FistOfThe North a Private Message Find more posts by FistOfThe North Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hermione7
HHR and CLOIS shipper

well...if it was about that... it should be chlois (chloe+lois) but anyways its another thread here

That was Clark, the boy raised in Smallville, the man trying to carve a life for himself in Metropolis. A life which the most important element was a vivacious young woman named Lois Lane.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2006 01:50 PM
hermione7 is currently offline Click here to Send hermione7 a Private Message Find more posts by hermione7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Marth18
i wish they didnt have too much of the clark and lana story, they went into too much detail unlike the movies. would make a lot of people feel better if they didnt have clark and lana so close SO HE CAN GET WITH LOIS AND LANA IS MINE!!!!!

My personal opinion is that the movies sucked.
I'm glad they did'nt put Clark with Lois right away.

(Even though they did have Lana obseesed with Clark in the Comics)

Old Post Apr 4th, 2006 07:33 PM
Kal of Krypton is currently offline Click here to Send Kal of Krypton a Private Message Find more posts by Kal of Krypton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

yea well, we know by now they arent going directly with the comics, they are trying to make this "REAL" as possible im guessing

TGFwashere

Old Post Apr 4th, 2006 08:59 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

yup

Old Post Apr 4th, 2006 10:11 PM
Kal of Krypton is currently offline Click here to Send Kal of Krypton a Private Message Find more posts by Kal of Krypton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BballRules41

Originally posted by Darth_Nefarus
Lana is not the perfect girl, Lois is. She's got a lot more spunk, intelligence and is argueably hotter.
Although I wouldn't argue it lol

I disagree...Lana just has the innocent vide and everything. The only time Lois has looked better than Lana was when she was the stripper. And then compare her to Lana when she was in the pool on the Nicodemus flower....come on

Old Post Apr 4th, 2006 11:38 PM
BballRules41 is currently offline Click here to Send BballRules41 a Private Message Find more posts by BballRules41 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

Originally posted by BballRules41
I disagree...Lana just has the innocent vide and everything. The only time Lois has looked better than Lana was when she was the stripper. And then compare her to Lana when she was in the pool on the Nicodemus flower....come on

Are you saying that Lana is better looking than Lois?! mad
You poor misguided fool...your an idiot if you think so. Lana's a skinny ass moron. Lois is perfect.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2006 01:55 AM
BballRules41

Originally posted by Kal875
Are you saying that Lana is better looking than Lois?! mad
You poor misguided fool...your an idiot if you think so. Lana's a skinny ass moron. Lois is perfect.

Are you kidding? Hey if you wanna fight im ready to throw down! Attention Everyone: Compare the Pool scene with the stripper scene. Plus Lana plays hard to get...anyone can nail a skank...i like a challenge

Old Post Apr 5th, 2006 02:34 AM
BballRules41 is currently offline Click here to Send BballRules41 a Private Message Find more posts by BballRules41 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ThorinWoofer
Static Stance

I think Lois is hotter than Lana, although I like watching Lanas' badgirl episode.

but Lois is hotter, and her stripping, omg.

shifty

Please Respond To My PM Barker

Old Post Apr 5th, 2006 02:53 AM
ThorinWoofer is currently offline Click here to Send ThorinWoofer a Private Message Find more posts by ThorinWoofer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hermione7
HHR and CLOIS shipper

I agree with the two... Lois is definitely, hotter, beautiful, smart, spunky...

Lana is yeah innocent looking but a little bit boring... skinny too

ok guys this is a clois thread... not about lana...
talk about clark and lois...

That was Clark, the boy raised in Smallville, the man trying to carve a life for himself in Metropolis. A life which the most important element was a vivacious young woman named Lois Lane.

Last edited by hermione7 on Apr 5th, 2006 at 05:27 AM

Old Post Apr 5th, 2006 05:22 AM
hermione7 is currently offline Click here to Send hermione7 a Private Message Find more posts by hermione7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

Originally posted by BballRules41
Are you kidding? Hey if you wanna fight im ready to throw down! Attention Everyone: Compare the Pool scene with the stripper scene. Plus Lana plays hard to get...anyone can nail a skank...i like a challenge
Lana does'nt play hard to get, she just does'nt get any.

Lets get back to Clois

Old Post Apr 5th, 2006 08:53 PM
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

like i said before, it doesnt matter, clark ends up with both

TGFwashere

Old Post Apr 5th, 2006 09:17 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

That lucky dog. Actually the only girl besides Lana Clark showed intrest in was Lucy.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2006 10:02 PM
hermione7
HHR and CLOIS shipper

clark ends up w/ lois not both... clana is so... over now...

I'm so glad if they would do a little foreshadowing of clois in the final ep. of sv

Old Post Apr 6th, 2006 07:55 AM
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

i mean in that cheesy comic red superman and bluesuperman

TGFwashere

Old Post Apr 6th, 2006 02:29 PM
hermione7
HHR and CLOIS shipper

^ahh... smile so superman ended with both in that comic... well I didn't know about that

Old Post Apr 6th, 2006 02:47 PM
hermione7
HHR and CLOIS shipper

off topic

kate's interview on ok mag.. (guess my fear of her lois lane is gone)

http://www.bluetights.net/theplanet...ead.php?t=11457

Old Post Apr 6th, 2006 04:18 PM
ThorinWoofer
Static Stance

when are clark and lois going to do it? erm

Please Respond To My PM Barker

Old Post Apr 6th, 2006 06:40 PM
ThorinWoofer is currently offline Click here to Send ThorinWoofer a Private Message Find more posts by ThorinWoofer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

never

TGFwashere

Old Post Apr 6th, 2006 07:36 PM
hermione7
HHR and CLOIS shipper

Originally posted by Thorinn
when are clark and lois going to do it? erm

everything is possible on smallville... so u never know and there's superman returns coming up... better watch that

and as for marth18... dont bash clois ... this is a clois thread so give some respect..

Old Post Apr 7th, 2006 04:49 AM