KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » DVD Talk » Last DVD you Watched/Rented?

Last DVD you Watched/Rented?
Started by: Solo

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (183): « First ... « 170 171 [172] 173 174 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

^ sorry, thought I was in last bought topic in last post.

Tadpole

Old Post Nov 14th, 2009 06:10 PM
MildPossession is currently offline Click here to Send MildPossession a Private Message Find more posts by MildPossession Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ziggy22
Lover

The Amityville Horror (remake)

Scythe is a God among men

Old Post Nov 16th, 2009 02:20 PM
Ziggy22 is currently offline Click here to Send Ziggy22 a Private Message Find more posts by Ziggy22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wanderer11
Stalker

Fletch

Thanks to Scythe for the sig and avatar.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2009 11:39 PM
Wanderer11 is currently offline Click here to Send Wanderer11 a Private Message Find more posts by Wanderer11 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Starmaker
Strange

Pathfinder.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2009 01:33 AM
Starmaker is currently offline Click here to Send Starmaker a Private Message Find more posts by Starmaker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blinky
Android First Class

I watched Godard's Band of Outsiders --- I was very entertained cool characters, nice dialogue. A simple but nicely dressed plot.

The dance scene in the dinner was everything I expected it to be, classic. This was the first time I've seen this Godard's film, it's good but Alphaville still kicks it's arse.

"Some people never go crazy. What truly horrible lives they must lead."

Last edited by Blinky on Nov 23rd, 2009 at 01:41 AM

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2009 01:39 AM
Blinky is currently offline Click here to Send Blinky a Private Message Find more posts by Blinky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
God

Field of Dreams

Old Post Nov 27th, 2009 07:06 PM
003 is currently offline Click here to Send 003 a Private Message Find more posts by 003 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha-7
No.1

Terminator Salvation

Thanks to Scythe for the sig.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2009 09:19 AM
Alpha-7 is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha-7 a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha-7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ziggy22
Lover

Tropic Thunder

Old Post Dec 1st, 2009 11:29 AM
Ziggy22 is currently offline Click here to Send Ziggy22 a Private Message Find more posts by Ziggy22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Starmaker
Strange

Manhunter

Old Post Dec 10th, 2009 02:52 AM
Starmaker is currently offline Click here to Send Starmaker a Private Message Find more posts by Starmaker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ziggy22
Lover

Santa Claus the movie

Old Post Dec 10th, 2009 03:55 AM
Wanderer11
Stalker

The Great Outdoors

Thanks to Scythe for the sig and avatar.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2010 03:19 PM
Wanderer11 is currently offline Click here to Send Wanderer11 a Private Message Find more posts by Wanderer11 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ziggy22
Lover

The Sound of Music

Old Post Jan 7th, 2010 04:28 PM
Kovacs86

The Good, the Bad and the Ugly- great, but it was the extended version and definitely unnecessarily long. Also, I was left rather confused about whether Lee Van Cleef was a different character or just the same guy from A Few Dollars More after a huge character change- IMDB says the former, which makes things considerably clearer...

Thanks to Badwolf for the great sig!

Old Post Jan 7th, 2010 08:23 PM
Kovacs86 is currently offline Click here to Send Kovacs86 a Private Message Find more posts by Kovacs86 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Power

Masters of the Universe

Old Post Feb 1st, 2010 11:44 AM
The Power is currently offline Click here to Send The Power a Private Message Find more posts by The Power Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Die Hard.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2010 08:43 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Die Hard.

McClane.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2010 10:50 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Indeed.

Die Hard 2 earlier, now watching 3.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2010 11:38 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Power

Gone Baby Gone

Old Post Feb 8th, 2010 12:52 PM
The Power is currently offline Click here to Send The Power a Private Message Find more posts by The Power Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Zohan

Old Post Feb 9th, 2010 06:34 PM
K.Diddy
DiddyWood Style

thumb down Damage

Old Post Feb 21st, 2010 07:39 AM
K.Diddy is currently offline Click here to Send K.Diddy a Private Message Find more posts by K.Diddy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote