KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » DVD Talk » Last DVD you Watched/Rented?

Last DVD you Watched/Rented?
Started by: Solo

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (183): « First ... « 177 178 [179] 180 181 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Wolfie
Keep on howling!

Burn Notice, Season 4

I liked the added character; the tension between the regular cast and him was really good. Then the last couple episodes had me hooked and I couldn't stop watching until the end.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2011 02:39 AM
Wolfie is currently offline Click here to Send Wolfie a Private Message Find more posts by Wolfie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chilled monkey

G1 Transformers Season 2, Volume 2.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2011 08:32 PM
chilled monkey is currently offline Click here to Send chilled monkey a Private Message Find more posts by chilled monkey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScaryGerry

Jumping The Broom

A breath of fresh air in a genre otherwise dominated by played-out Tyler Perry films. Acting and script alike make this film the gem that it is. It's a comedy, so you can assume happy ending, but there are a few great little twists in the plot that make the film much more interesting, and allow it to effectively avoid cliche status.

Angela Bassett & Loretta Devine, two of my fav actresses in Hollywood, were both outstanding.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Aug 17th, 2011 02:25 PM
ScaryGerry is currently offline Click here to Send ScaryGerry a Private Message Find more posts by ScaryGerry Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Barker
Thorin Fan Club President

The Singles Ward

please respond to my PM Thorin

Old Post Aug 17th, 2011 11:20 PM
Barker is currently offline Click here to Send Barker a Private Message Find more posts by Barker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScaryGerry

Winter in Wartime. Based on a novel by the same title, the film follows the story of a Dutch boy in wartime Europe who stumbles upon and decides to help a stranded British pilot. I thought it was a cool perspective on the WWII drama. The film won a bunch of awards at multiple festivals.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2011 04:30 PM
ScaryGerry is currently offline Click here to Send ScaryGerry a Private Message Find more posts by ScaryGerry Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScaryGerry

Tales From The Golden Age

The film received Un Certain Regard at Cannes, which is a big deal if you're not familiar. Really incredible stuff. It's a comedy that captures life during the Ceausescu regime in Romania. I have to say - with no prior knowledge of the country before watching, I was really impressed and intrigued. It was a tough time, but even in tough times people always seem to find room for humor. Check it out and you'll see what I mean. Great film!

Old Post Aug 25th, 2011 04:11 PM
Barker
Thorin Fan Club President

Money in the Bank 2011

please respond to my PM Thorin

Old Post Aug 26th, 2011 02:58 PM
Barker is currently offline Click here to Send Barker a Private Message Find more posts by Barker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ThorinWoofer
Static Stance

Sopranos Season 5.

Please Respond To My PM Barker

Old Post Aug 27th, 2011 03:02 AM
ThorinWoofer is currently offline Click here to Send ThorinWoofer a Private Message Find more posts by ThorinWoofer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ADarksideJedi
Jackie Malfoy

Home:Jingle all the way!

Morning Glory, ,DamienB(my busband),Spoonly,Tired hiker!a1hsauce,Coucil#13,Kongudude,Scottie,Syren
Killa420,miroku,sanctuary,mairuzu,
KILLA4,JacopexLethalfemme,LadyGrim,ashle,Mišt,oman
32,Scythe,DebbieJo,DeathReaperr,Britrogue,Neha,Joe
K,Mandos,Wild Cherry,Roland,Rogue Jedi,Jaehskywalker,Lord Kerrigor,ALostSoul,Running Mascara,Raventheonly,NewJak,,Captain Maynard,Sparkly,Dominic Gargone.
Majid86, Rudester.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2011 06:44 PM
ADarksideJedi is currently offline Click here to Send ADarksideJedi a Private Message Find more posts by ADarksideJedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RobsonThomson

Home Alone

Old Post Dec 14th, 2011 04:20 PM
RobsonThomson is currently offline Click here to Send RobsonThomson a Private Message Find more posts by RobsonThomson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ADarksideJedi
Jackie Malfoy

Home:Ernest saves Christmas

Morning Glory, ,DamienB(my busband),Spoonly,Tired hiker!a1hsauce,Coucil#13,Kongudude,Scottie,Syren
Killa420,miroku,sanctuary,mairuzu,
KILLA4,JacopexLethalfemme,LadyGrim,ashle,Mišt,oman
32,Scythe,DebbieJo,DeathReaperr,Britrogue,Neha,Joe
K,Mandos,Wild Cherry,Roland,Rogue Jedi,Jaehskywalker,Lord Kerrigor,ALostSoul,Running Mascara,Raventheonly,NewJak,,Captain Maynard,Sparkly,Dominic Gargone.
Majid86, Rudester.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2011 02:25 PM
ADarksideJedi is currently offline Click here to Send ADarksideJedi a Private Message Find more posts by ADarksideJedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Old Post Jan 9th, 2019 11:31 PM
Nuke Nixon is currently offline Click here to Send Nuke Nixon a Private Message Find more posts by Nuke Nixon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Old Post Sep 30th, 2020 12:14 AM
Nuke Nixon is currently offline Click here to Send Nuke Nixon a Private Message Find more posts by Nuke Nixon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Old Post Jan 30th, 2021 10:58 PM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Old Post Jan 30th, 2021 10:59 PM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Old Post Jan 30th, 2021 10:59 PM
shiv
Spirit of Tengu

The First season of Friday The 13th The Television Series.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2021 11:02 PM
shiv is currently offline Click here to Send shiv a Private Message Find more posts by shiv Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shiv
Spirit of Tengu

When this was on reruns, on tv, it was way past my bedtime.

It gets an:
A for Originality
C for Acting
B+ for Over-Acting
A for hand made props and special effects made on a budget
And a thumbs up for 80's cheese and atmosphere
YMMV on characters (some of the characters decision making is quite darwinian)
Enjoyment: Mixed. The Guest Stars and the original ideas for individual episodes are where the writers did their best work.

I bought the complete series box set but I think I'm going to watch one specific ep which I remember as a kid and then sell it... or not.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2021 11:44 PM
shiv is currently offline Click here to Send shiv a Private Message Find more posts by shiv Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Not as good as I hoped it would be.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2021 01:05 AM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

I could watch this 100 times.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2021 01:27 AM