KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Communications » News & Questions » Computer Help Forum » How Do Upload A Pic Into Ur Pc

How Do Upload A Pic Into Ur Pc
Started by: BloodBird

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BloodBird
Restricted

Account Restricted

Worried How Do Upload A Pic Into Ur Pc

DO U NEED A SPECIAL CAMERA WIRE SOMETHING HOW!!?!!?!!?!!?!?!!?!?!?!!?!??!? confused confused confused confused confused confused confused mad confused

I had a nickel for every time my parentas father dumped me to go hang out with his friends i'd be one rich little... [SPOILER - highlight to read]: ***** MEG!!!

Pets: loveSpiderGrllove, ·•Lost_Freeak•·, Fetcharada, Raven Guardia, and Gisele

Old Post Dec 29th, 2004 11:02 AM
BloodBird is currently offline Click here to Send BloodBird a Private Message Find more posts by BloodBird Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

you could tell more than just that...

where is the pic stored? if it's a usb-stick, you just connect and you're done
if it's a camera, you got a wire standard with it
etc.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2004 11:11 AM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BloodBird
Restricted

Account Restricted

ummm k so i take a pic with my camera digital/any kind hook a wire up in it and to my comp and upload ok....

I had a nickel for every time my parentas father dumped me to go hang out with his friends i'd be one rich little... [SPOILER - highlight to read]: ***** MEG!!!

Pets: loveSpiderGrllove, ·•Lost_Freeak•·, Fetcharada, Raven Guardia, and Gisele

Old Post Dec 29th, 2004 11:37 AM
BloodBird is currently offline Click here to Send BloodBird a Private Message Find more posts by BloodBird Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

you got a wire standard in the package when you buy your digital camera

Old Post Dec 29th, 2004 11:39 AM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
radioboy121

If communicating directly from digital camera to computer, usually it's a USB cable or now the less used firewire. But usually they also bundle this with your camera. Did you install the software that came with your camera on the computer? Otherwise, they don't normally would be just "plug and play."

Old Post Dec 29th, 2004 05:29 PM
radioboy121 is currently offline Click here to Send radioboy121 a Private Message Find more posts by radioboy121 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vagaryatwill

I think you'll def need the software that came with the camera. If you don't have it, you may be able to order if from the camera company or try to find it on ebay.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2005 04:25 PM
vagaryatwill is currently offline Click here to Send vagaryatwill a Private Message Find more posts by vagaryatwill Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote