KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Terminator Movies » Skynet/Cyberdyne

Skynet/Cyberdyne
Started by: Waggy the Dog

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
alic88
Barzakh

i was just imagining 25 tx ans 25 t1000's didnt say that would happen

Old Post Sep 30th, 2003 03:41 PM
alic88 is currently offline Click here to Send alic88 a Private Message Find more posts by alic88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carnage713

was it ever mentioned in t3 how many txs were made? that wud be a crazy scene. i dont see how the resistance cud stand a chance.

great sig made by hegemon

Old Post Sep 30th, 2003 07:21 PM
carnage713 is currently offline Click here to Send carnage713 a Private Message Find more posts by carnage713 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dulobast25

yeah. it needs to be realistc

Old Post Oct 1st, 2003 07:19 AM
dulobast25 is currently offline Click here to Send dulobast25 a Private Message Find more posts by dulobast25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alic88
Barzakh

i m sure they only made 1 tx coz in 1 picture u can c many endos and just one tx if u no what i mean

Old Post Oct 1st, 2003 10:16 AM
alic88 is currently offline Click here to Send alic88 a Private Message Find more posts by alic88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carnage713

i wonder why they only made 1 tx and 1 t1000. well i can c maybee why t1000 (becuz probly lack of liquid alloy) but why tx?

Old Post Oct 1st, 2003 07:18 PM
carnage713 is currently offline Click here to Send carnage713 a Private Message Find more posts by carnage713 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alic88
Barzakh

man coz just imagine an army of tx just doing their plasma gun thing could b 2 easy for them if ya know what i mean

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2003 06:13 PM
carnage713

no i mean how come skynet didnt make more

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2003 06:59 PM
JRatT12

Things that I have been contemplating…

Skynet shot nukes at are “enemies in Russia” knowing that they would counter attack and kill the humans here in the states. But what about the rest of the world??? Did skynet shot nukes at them??? And how many people will a resistance force need to destroy all that skynet has built. I'm assuming that the factors that Skynet builds most be massive. How can a couple Hundred?? Thousand?? Ten thousand?? humans take out these buildings??

One more thing is the resistance only going on in one part of the country. Where John is. Or is he organizing resistances all over the county and in other countries??

Old Post Oct 5th, 2003 12:10 AM
JRatT12 is currently offline Click here to Send JRatT12 a Private Message Find more posts by JRatT12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carnage713

good questions. i also wonder how other countries were atacked. all or nukes going at russia wud most likly take out most of asia i always pictured judgement day as end of all humanity but maybe not. the other countries who have nuclear cabibilities wud probly launch theres as well. maybee these questions will b answered in t4. hopefully.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2003 04:09 AM
crAZRick
I'm God here!

Worried

I think the whole 'global destruction' WWIII US vs USSR theme thing from the first Terminator was just that, a cold war theme thing... once the time-line became altered, and once real life history happened and changed things about how the US and USSR got along, the Terminator movie themes could be altered, and the scripts too... initially it was easy for SkyNet to wipe out massive amounts of human life, from its little SkyNet central office in LA, simply by targeting USSR and letting USSR fight back... once Kyle and T-800 altered time in 84, and accidentally gave SkyNet more power, better technology, sooner, and the real life late 80s early 90s stuff in the world changed and settled, it could have resulted in SkyNet changing tactics, and focusing on only destroying large pockets of the resistance forces in the US, before unleashing its machines upon the rest of the world...

T2 prevented any sort of Judgement Day, or so we thought, except that oops the T-850 forgot to kill general (or Captain or whatever he was in 1997) Brewster, so SkyNet still continued and grew and developed, after being set back awhile by the destruction of key data from Cyberdine LA. At the same time of the setbacks form T2 though, there was the matter of the liquid metal polymer being introduced to the molten steel, and the other left over arm caught in that gear, as well as who knows what bits and pieces from the T-850 being stabbed in the chest and deactivated... maybe part of his 'core' was broken free and left under that ramp, which led to the development of the 'chest-cavity' fusion core in T3??

any way, the point is that originally, the theme of US vs USSR global thermonuclear war was used to excite and cause fear in the viewers for 'how real' the threat could be, how easy it would be for a machine, a computer to take over and launch against USSR and start some shit... T2 and T3 happened after those sorts of threats weren't so scary any more, so the theme was altered, along with the time-line and story...

'I'm back!'
'Come with me if you want to live!'
'You're terminated!'

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2003 10:00 PM
crAZRick is currently offline Click here to Send crAZRick a Private Message Find more posts by crAZRick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alic88
Barzakh

my theory is that they nuked all of the countries at once. they mentioned russia coz it had the guts 2 nuke america coz all the other countries werent so sure what 2 do

Old Post Dec 4th, 2003 04:36 PM
crAZRick
I'm God here!

?

'I'm back!'
'You're terminated!'

Old Post Dec 4th, 2003 04:41 PM
crAZRick is currently offline Click here to Send crAZRick a Private Message Find more posts by crAZRick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carnage713

i doubt every country was nuked, 1 nuk wont destroy a country the size of russia or china so im sure nukes were pretty limited. plus how wud humans survive after the nuclear launch sequence? what do they eat? what do the drink?

Old Post Dec 5th, 2003 11:37 PM
crAZRick
I'm God here!

I think humanity would be left to rely on all those military type folks from the hardened facilities around the US, and hopefully around the world... all those lazy brainy military suit types, stuck in the bunkers underground, who are the last best hope for mankind after their worst fears come true and the bombs start falling... John Connor has to whip their sorry asses back into shape, get them fired up and fighting mad, so that mankind can survive... they eat the 10-year supply of army rations stored up in the underground facilities... even the facilities where all the humans are killed will still have vaults of stored food and supplies... it will be about the struggle to find these places, raid the vaults and survive the machines... until John can gather enough forces to make a stand and fight back head on...

'I'm back!'
'You're terminated!'

Old Post Dec 6th, 2003 02:42 AM
carnage713

well keep in mind there may be food stored in underground facuilties or exterminasion camps,BUT those camps and facuilties cmay be very far apart maybee in major cities. theres no doubt that probly 1000s upon 1000s will die to the lack of food or water

Old Post Dec 6th, 2003 04:56 AM
crAZRick
I'm God here!

yeah... T4 won't be for the squeamish! There will be famine and death, radiation sickness, nuclear winter, not to mention the rise of the machines to worry about. Until One Man, and his one woman blasy their way out of their underground tomb and lead the Resistance in the battle to salvagee their future, and the future of Mankind!!

It will be epic... LOTR epic!! I tell ya!

'I'm back!'
'You're terminated!'

Old Post Dec 6th, 2003 02:28 PM
carnage713

thats right u tell them big grin

Old Post Dec 6th, 2003 06:03 PM
alic88
Barzakh

i certainly do hope so slickrick. i hope that t4 satisfies t fanz not like what t3 did. and i hope that mostow directs it, u know y, b coz if he has directed t3, he should do t4

Old Post Dec 6th, 2003 07:52 PM
crAZRick
I'm God here!

they will need Peter Jackson to direct the next 3 chapters of the EPIC Terminator series, they will be so AWESOME! T4:Fellowship of the Terminator, T5:The Two Terminators, and T6:The Return of the Terminator...

maybe Vigo Mortenson can be the new Terminator, if Arnie can't come back

'I'm back!'
'You're terminated!'

Old Post Dec 7th, 2003 12:00 AM
carnage713

lol i dont think so, but mostow shud direct t4 or else he'll look like an ass

Old Post Dec 7th, 2003 09:24 PM